sieger's Recent Activity

1. sieger replied to the thread [Teek] Faceless - Open World Raiding.

Looking forward to a nice low drama TLP.

Apr 17, 2024
  2. sieger replied to the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

I mean it is pretty obvious--someone made a very obviously false claim, and I wasn't going to expend energy tracking down which...

Mar 5, 2024
  3. sieger replied to the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

Again--you made a claim, you refuse to back it up. Your claim has no merit. It is a simple formula.

Mar 4, 2024
  4. sieger replied to the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

I think there is a valid discussion to be had about raid difficulty--my thing is that you don't measure raid difficulty by the duration of...

Mar 4, 2024
  5. sieger replied to the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

As someone who primarily was a TLP raider from 2015-2021, I have a different perspective. On TLP we really are only concerned with...

Mar 4, 2024
  6. sieger replied to the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

It isn't called "homework", you made a claim--the onus is always on the person making a claim--particularly when that claim...

Mar 3, 2024
  7. sieger replied to the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

If you're killing the Phase 1 adds on the way then one can't really assert that Ogna is the entirety of the fight, as some attempt to...

Mar 3, 2024
  8. sieger replied to the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

Also to further address the genuine fake news being posted: https://www.twitch.tv/alkyvret/video/2079328099 11 seconds to run to Ogna,...

Mar 3, 2024
  9. sieger replied to the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

This is a bad past, sorry. 1. Link to specific videos, don't make vague claims. 2. Yes, I watched some of them, my guild also...

Mar 3, 2024
  10. sieger replied to the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

There are few two minute fights, period. I am going to exclude looking at Tier 1 finish times because a) there were only 2 events in...

Mar 3, 2024
  11. sieger replied to the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

It is the fact no one wants to farm 25-35 minute fights all year long, it isn't about race day. Super long fights are not enjoyable for...

Mar 3, 2024
  12. sieger replied to the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

Event length != event difficulty. A lot of tuning on beta is reducing overly high encounter HP--the first draft of NoS and LS had some...

Mar 3, 2024
  13. sieger replied to the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

Something to keep in mind is a lot of the speed clearing is not solely a function of "the raids are too easy." A lot of the slowness in...

Mar 3, 2024
  14. sieger replied to the thread [Teek] Faceless - Open World Raiding.

Hope to see everyone there!

Mar 2, 2024
  15. sieger replied to the thread Mob kill rules in case anyone doesn't know.

Lol, no. I have been playing on live since March of 2021.

Jan 24, 2024
  16. sieger liked Cairbrae's post in the thread Fixed DirectX 11 : the stuttering makes the game unplayable.

Please try this work around. It should benefit players with modern recommended graphics cards. Copy the EQ file Resources\Memory.ini...

Jan 24, 2024
  17. sieger replied to the thread Mob kill rules in case anyone doesn't know.

Because that is the way the developers designed the game. They could also use FTE instead, as they do on Oakwynd--but that still...

Jan 24, 2024
  18. sieger replied to the thread Mob kill rules in case anyone doesn't know.

People don't take over a gas pump for 8 hours. It isn't comparable to an EQ camp.

Jan 24, 2024
  19. sieger replied to the thread Mob kill rules in case anyone doesn't know.

"I was there first" is the rallying cry of the pro-camp people; but out in the real world that is often seen as a childish view and...

Jan 24, 2024
  20. sieger replied to the thread Mob kill rules in case anyone doesn't know.

Guides generally are not informed on the rules and people who volunteered as guides are a big source of misinformation on any number of...

Jan 23, 2024
  21. sieger replied to the thread Mob kill rules in case anyone doesn't know.

There has never been a time when rules on camps and "Killstealing" were part of the game's actual, enforced rules. Very early in EQ...

Jan 23, 2024
  22. sieger replied to the thread The effects of relaxed true box on Mischief and the next TLP.

There is no time in which boxing hasn't been part of EverQuest. An uncle got me into EQ when I was a teenager back in 1999, that uncle was...

Jan 9, 2024
  23. sieger replied to the thread Why don't people like the game post POP?.

Some people do, but EQ hit its population peak in the early 2000s (probably 2003-2004.) Gates of Discord launched in a state that was very...

Dec 13, 2023
  24. sieger replied to the thread The effects of relaxed true box on Mischief and the next TLP.

FWIW I never really boxed on Truebox servers, just not interested in boxing that way. So I am certainly not one of the "wants to box...

Dec 11, 2023
  25. sieger replied to the thread The effects of relaxed true box on Mischief and the next TLP.

I've played on several TLPs that never relaxed truebox, grouping became rare as the server population declined. This happened on every...

Dec 10, 2023
  26. sieger replied to the thread Alternate Persona Tip Window - Swapping Personas Requires Fast-Camp / Starting Zone.

I was never very interested in the personas feature, so it being rendered nigh-useless isn't a huge impact to me--but it does raise the...

Nov 28, 2023