[Teek] Faceless - Open World Raiding

Discussion in 'TLP Guild Recruitment' started by Protocol, Feb 29, 2024.

1. Eyeke New Member

To be fair, they’re letting me learn how to raid with them for free. Their new “train a newbie” program is really gonna pay off by the 50th anniversary server
  2. Destro New Member

There is no better group to enjoy and dominate EQ with
  3. sieger Augur

Looking forward to a nice low drama TLP.
  4. AeHaze Journeyman

Great group of people. Strongly recommend checking them out. Join the discord and get to know everyone. Very helpful group, Officers especially. Down to earth and easy to talk with.
    Protocol likes this.
  5. Protocol Dragon Defender

Lmao, absolutely. A nice casual romp.
  6. Protocol Dragon Defender

It ain’t much but it’s honest work.
  7. carryon New Member

love some eq with the boys
  8. 2024noobie New Member

Hi can I apply here if I am new to EverQuest?
  9. grammar_police New Member

Same question
  10. GRACUS Lorekeeper

You don't generally make as much krono or platinum as other GDKP guilds, however I never have not gone without being BiS and gear was going for pennies around the 5th week of expansion releases. But if your goal is to make plat/krono from raiding with faceless, I am sorry to disappoint but it will be a struggle. If your goal is to be BiS 3 weeks before expansion release with minimal raid time, while simultaneously learning from highly experienced players, then join Faceless.
  11. Protocol Dragon Defender

No, I recommend you look into some of the other guilds on Teek.
  12. Klucifer Master

I look forward to replaying events that were a lot of fun, such as DK Bells and just flat out burning it (granted this is much later), teamwork, leadership and strategy is what makes Faceless tick!

13. clan darkpaw Journeyman

14. Xazier Augur

Question, if I attend both days out of the week, how quick would I be best in slot roughly with all the raid splits? Also what happens to the gear generally if noone bids on it in "Faceless"? Do you guys gdkp it on raid nights or do random rolls, or does it go into the guild bank?
  15. Protocol Dragon Defender

If no one bids on it during main rounds it opens up to FFA bidding where members can bid with no restrictions on it and can do whatever they like with the item once they’ve one it. We avoid maintaining a guild bank at all costs.

How quickly you bis depends on your class and the expansion so it’s hard to say. In the early eras it will be rapid as people get fat off the OW kills meaning they have less need for items on scheduled raids.
  16. AzzlannOG Elder

Just break it!
  17. Klucifer Master

when in doubt, just burn earlier!
  18. Shui Butai

Just hide behind the pally and plunk arrows!
    Klucifer likes this.
  19. clan darkpaw Journeyman

YEAH PAL
  20. Protocol Dragon Defender