Sevenless's Recent Activity

1. Sevenless liked Ishbu's post in the thread Quest: It's Getting Hot in Here - Cooling Chambers.

This quest needs some fixing. The very first step has you go to a location, observer the traitorous mobs and get an update. It simply...

Apr 9, 2024
  2. Sevenless liked Axxius's post in the thread Fixed Internally 'Plucked' raid achievement is bugged.

The achievement 'Plucked' in the Final Fugue raid is bugged in the same way it was bugged in the mission version of it at the release....

Apr 9, 2024
  3. Sevenless liked Goburs's post in the thread QA In Progress "You can not loot this item" bug on raids.

4-5 times now, we have seen someone who was dead, either waiting on a rez, or just not having zoned to their bind point to run...

Apr 9, 2024
  4. Sevenless liked TillasX's post in the thread Confirmed 25th Anniversary Raid items have no aug slots.

No augmentation slots on new items--no type 3, no type 8, no type 5.[IMG]

Mar 22, 2024
  5. Sevenless liked Jumvapace's post in the thread Fixed Internally Artisan and the Druid 'Safe at camp' achievement.

Category: Quest Date/Time: Thu Mar 07 22:13:25 2024 Character: Level 125 Necromancer (Main) Zone: Unkempt Woods 21469 Location: -167.46,...

Mar 10, 2024
  6. Sevenless liked Devraider's post in the thread Confirmed Have a Drink on Me collection Timorours Falls Ground Spawn.

Category: Other Date/Time: Wed Dec 20 07:56:15 2023 Character: Level 124 Ranger (Main) Zone: The Plane of Knowledge Location:...

Dec 20, 2023
  7. Sevenless liked Frothel's post in the thread Cannot Reproduce Shadowed Subjugation Collars not dropping.

For the Shadow Valley quest Treading on Dangerous Territory, there were 5 of us in a group and none of them were dropping and we all had...

Dec 14, 2023
  8. Sevenless replied to the thread Confirmed Dranik's Scar Named.

Luckily came across this post. I have embarked on a journey trying to complete all /ach in the game. Spent 20+ hours on this over a few...

Dec 2, 2023
  9. Sevenless replied to the thread Inventory Window close mouse click.

Just logged on to a different account and seems to work fine. All the right click parameters are the same for both inventory windows. So...

Nov 16, 2023
  10. Sevenless liked Dewd's post in the thread Confirmed Dranik's Scar Named.

With the removal of respawns in instances, you also removed the ability to get hunter achievements from named which spawn in said instances.

Nov 16, 2023
  11. Sevenless replied to the thread Inventory Window close mouse click.

Thanks for giving a name to the cursor type. "Move Cursor". I am using default UI. You are correct, if I lock the window the move...

Nov 16, 2023
  12. Sevenless posted a new thread.

Inventory Window close mouse click

When i open the inventory window and hover the mouse over the "x" to close the window, the mouse cursor changes from an arrow to a plus...

Forum: Bug Reports

Nov 15, 2023