Confirmed Have a Drink on Me collection Timorours Falls Ground Spawn

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Devraider, Dec 20, 2023.

1. Devraider New Member

Category: Other
    Date/Time: Wed Dec 20 07:56:15 2023

Character: Level 124 Ranger (Main)
    Zone: The Plane of Knowledge

Description: the collection set Have a drink on me in Timorous Falls has a spawn that is in the river at loc -1401.53 -1266.17 it must be under the world you can't see it but Spirit of the lost will send you there and even the x on map won't disappear when you get to spot Now I believe the whole set is spawned in that location cause none can be found anywhere and I do know how to look for them without spirit of the lost This is happening on Cazic
    Zhav, Sevenless and Svann2 like this.
  2. Mertau New Member

The collections were finally appearing (the Rathe) several weeks ago. I needed to find a couple that I'm missing so went back the last 2 days, searching for well over an hour each time and going to the spots where they had been spawning. I have not found a single one and the Spirit of the Lost consistently marks that spawn in the river. Is it possible to fix this problem once and for all??
  3. Gialana Augur

When the zone spins up, either after a crash, patch, or a new pick opens, the ground spawn collectibles will be distributed to random possible locations. As people collect them, they'll have a chance to respawn at a bad location. Since only the good locations can be collected, all of the collectibles spawns will eventually end up in bad locations the longer people are picking them up. This is why is appeared to be fixed temporarily for you.

Maybe you didn't want to know all of that, but it will be fixed in next week's patch.