Scornn's Recent Activity

1. Scornn liked kizant's post in the thread Mages, thoughts on these 2 augs at level 125.

They're still worth way more mana than you'll find on any aug.

Mar 15, 2024
  2. Scornn liked coltongrundy's post in the thread Is there a way to open trade window with your target rather than having to click on them?.

This does not work when you need to turn in an item to an NPC that is a merchant. A few examples: Harnoff Splitrock (North Kaladim)...

Mar 15, 2024
  3. Scornn liked Indigo_Quarmite's post in the thread Someone explain to me why FTE is so hated, I don't get it..

There are like 1 or 2 instances of someone KSing me in the last decade - i find it hard to believe you are being continuously KS'ed as...

Mar 15, 2024
  4. Scornn liked OldTimeEQ1's post in the thread Someone explain to me why FTE is so hated, I don't get it..

This thread is a showcase of the FTE Fanboys extreme cases. They make it sound like everyone who dislikes FTE was running around Kill...

Mar 15, 2024
  5. Scornn liked MileyVyrus's post in the thread Why not just have a no box and a regular box TLP?.

A huge, free-to-play audience. Why don't real estate agents target homeless people? They need a home!

Mar 15, 2024
  6. Scornn liked TLP Addict's post in the thread Why not just have a no box and a regular box TLP?.

Because they've repeatedly demonstrated an unwillingness and/or inability to police such stuff, reliably and consistently.

Mar 15, 2024
  7. Scornn replied to the thread Someone explain to me why FTE is so hated, I don't get it..

FTE is bad, not only does it ruin immersion, but it also wastes the time of every single person playing on a server with that rule engaged....

Mar 15, 2024
  8. Scornn liked Hamshire's post in the thread Someone explain to me why FTE is so hated, I don't get it..

This whole thread sounds like American news, an incident happens once then its made to sound like it happens all the time everywhere. I...

Mar 15, 2024
  9. Scornn liked Fizon's post in the thread Someone explain to me why FTE is so hated, I don't get it..

We have sat here on tlps watching afk bot groups farm places like Sirens Grotto for months or years on end. Watched 70 man bot raid...

Mar 15, 2024
  10. Scornn liked Joules_Bianchi's post in the thread Someone explain to me why FTE is so hated, I don't get it..

Lastly I play on all TLPs and alamost all live servers, have never run anything other than the original Keyboard testing applet known...

Mar 15, 2024
  11. Scornn liked Joules_Bianchi's post in the thread Someone explain to me why FTE is so hated, I don't get it..

lol CSR resources spent on training lmao Really? Scripting is literally 1,000% faster. It makes it easier to lock down mobs and...

Mar 15, 2024
  12. Scornn liked Joules_Bianchi's post in the thread Someone explain to me why FTE is so hated, I don't get it..

.000021 reaction time John Force, a HUMAN with an extraordinarily fast reaction time (NHRA champion many tiemes over) John's record is...

Mar 15, 2024
  13. Scornn liked Joules_Bianchi's post in the thread Someone explain to me why FTE is so hated, I don't get it..

FTE rewards those who script 100% script can /tar before the mob even fully renders Can you? You will lose. Your reaction time will...

Mar 15, 2024
  14. Scornn liked Mashef's post in the thread The FTE conundrum.

Not a conundrum. Jchan explicitly said they are bringing back the most popular rulesets. FTE doesn't fall under that. No clue where the guy...

Mar 6, 2024
  15. Scornn liked WeCameWeConquered's post in the thread The FTE conundrum.

FTE should never happen again. In fact, remove it from Oakwynd while we're at it.

Mar 6, 2024
  16. Scornn liked Sethisto's post in the thread Encounter Locking in 2024.

I'm sure one of them will have it, but I hope they don't all have it. They seemed to like it a lot in the interview. Player interaction...

Mar 5, 2024
  17. Scornn liked KronoQuester's post in the thread Encounter Locking in 2024.

In its current form mobs can be locked to other people and attack you. Happens more often than sometimes, suck when it happens forces your...

Mar 5, 2024
  18. Scornn liked AzzlannOG's post in the thread Encounter Locking in 2024.

Encounter locking or (FTE) has undoubtably fixed some of the issues that they were setting out to fix. I don't think there is a large...

Mar 5, 2024
  19. Scornn liked Azzlann's post in the thread 2024 TLP Ruleset!.

I think a huge part of the push for FTE is jealousy of what people think as the elite. Malicious trains are pretty rare outside of...

Mar 5, 2024
  20. Scornn replied to the thread 2024 TLP Ruleset!.

Ahh the real motivation for you reveals itself, it's not to stop griefers, it's to farm the same platinum they do. They nerfed...

Mar 5, 2024
  21. Scornn replied to the thread 2024 TLP Ruleset!.

Stealing a mob isn't a thing, not since the PNP was tossed out the window. There are no camps recognized by DBG, and if I were to...

Mar 5, 2024
  22. Scornn replied to the thread 2024 TLP Ruleset!.

If recent TLP's were stand-in's for The Three Little Pigs you'd understand why this argument that a handful use to justify low pop on...

Mar 5, 2024
  23. Scornn replied to the thread 2024 TLP Ruleset!.

Interesting that you think training them out is the way to win your dps race. Why not have your group anticipating the next spawn and...

Mar 5, 2024
  24. Scornn liked AzzlannOG's post in the thread 2024 TLP Ruleset!.

You know they have metrics right. It's not just my opinion. However I've played on a ton of TLP's and watched a few of them die slowly....

Mar 5, 2024
  25. Scornn liked AzzlannOG's post in the thread 2024 TLP Ruleset!.

No you like it, a ton of us think its terrible and next to useless. If they want to make it part of certain rulesets fine whatever but...

Mar 5, 2024
  26. Scornn replied to the thread Class Picking Guide and Tier List for Classic.

By all means, list your reasons. I could say the sky is green, doesn't make it true. I guarantee you that your group benefits way more...

Mar 5, 2024
  27. Scornn replied to the thread 2024 TLP Ruleset!.

Either they need a new CS team or to hire an engineer to implement blocks that send the auto-response for tickets submitted based on a...

Mar 5, 2024
  28. Scornn liked AzzlannOG's post in the thread 2024 TLP Ruleset!.

There has been dupes before, I'm just saying that it shouldn't be the new normal. Oakwynd never experienced the wild influx of people...

Mar 5, 2024
  29. Scornn replied to the thread 2024 TLP Ruleset!.

Tell us more how your full 6 person group of individuals cannot out DPS a single person contesting your spawn. FTE is a crutch. And the...

Mar 5, 2024
  30. Scornn liked AzzlannOG's post in the thread 2024 TLP Ruleset!.

It's on one server so far and has not been a beaming success. The only thing worse then CS tickets is less customers because you chip...

Mar 5, 2024
  31. Scornn replied to the thread Class Picking Guide and Tier List for Classic.

Bard's are great pullers, but the situation you describe here allows more room for catastrophie than allowing a Monk/SK/Nec to break...

Mar 4, 2024
  32. Scornn replied to the thread 2024 TLP Ruleset!.

FTE is horrible, shouldn't exist outside of Oakwynd. Waiting a FEW GCD's to just pull a mob is torterous. Losing mana on attempted pull...

Mar 4, 2024
  33. Scornn liked AzzlannOG's post in the thread 2024 TLP Ruleset!.

I sure hope they dont use FTE for 2024. My guess is mischief rules, classic start with normal cadence.

Mar 4, 2024
  34. Scornn liked Mashef's post in the thread 2024 TLP Ruleset!.

I don't think the server ruleset is going to determine anything for Mischief players at this point. They are either ready for a...

Mar 4, 2024
  35. Scornn liked jeskola's post in the thread TLP Woes and Hopes - Constructive Thoughts Please.

Can we please stop acting like a server with "no krono" is even a possibility? Can we at least make these threads sound real?

Mar 4, 2024
  36. Scornn liked Kahna's post in the thread Class Picking Guide and Tier List for Classic.

Tell me you have never played with a good necro without telling me you have never played with a good necro. Just putting dots on is...

Mar 4, 2024
  37. Scornn replied to the thread Class Picking Guide and Tier List for Classic.

Bards are complex, but their tools are redundancies when put agaisnt classes with the same options, besides Selo's, and especially...

Mar 4, 2024
  38. Scornn replied to the thread Class Picking Guide and Tier List for Classic.

Enchanter, Cleric, Shadowknight, Necromancer, Shaman are the high skill cap classes. If you get a player in one of those roles,...

Mar 3, 2024