samenye's Recent Activity

1. samenye replied to the thread 2025 TLPs.

Has anyone made a random TLP wishlist generator yet, the way there used to be a (really good) random 'I am quitting EQ' rant post generator...

Apr 4, 2024
  2. samenye replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

RIP

Apr 4, 2024
  3. samenye liked jeskola's post in the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

Thankfully this forum has an ignore feature

Apr 4, 2024
  4. samenye liked Litoeon's post in the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

As the title states Lets' show full interest in adding in these classes for everyone to enjoy at the start of a server Like and comment and...

Mar 25, 2024
  5. samenye liked KushallaFV's post in the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

Listen folks, it’s not going to happen. They care about the quality of the game and would never want to release things that are broken or...

Mar 25, 2024
  6. samenye liked Zansobar's post in the thread Need to Put in for Time at Work.

High probability, very high probability, the new servers will launch Wednesday May 22nd around noon PDT. For many years the new TLPs have...

Mar 25, 2024
  7. samenye liked Arclyte's post in the thread List of TLP release dates.

it's a testament to how terrible most games are I dont want to be playing a 25 year old game but everything sucks so here i am, lets kill...

Mar 25, 2024