Rikantiz's Recent Activity

1. Rikantiz liked coltongrundy's post in the thread Alternate Personas FAQ.

Don't use that one thing to defend personas. They could have just made keys account wide and solved the problem. There's no need for...

Dec 1, 2023
  2. Rikantiz liked FranktheBank's post in the thread Alternate Personas FAQ.

The crazy thing to me is how much time Klanderso had to spend on this thing that wasnt her idea or her project. How much better could her...

Dec 1, 2023
  3. Rikantiz liked Zunnoab's post in the thread Alternate Persona Tip Window - Swapping Personas Requires Fast-Camp / Starting Zone.

There is no way to spin the "more quickly switch classes" point of the initial persona announcement. It is a catastrophically bad idea to...

Nov 30, 2023
  4. Rikantiz liked Skuz's post in the thread Alternate Persona Tip Window - Swapping Personas Requires Fast-Camp / Starting Zone.

Its almost like they took away all the pros for AP & left all the cons. What a complete and utter waste of Klanderso's time. All they...

Nov 25, 2023
  5. Rikantiz liked Skuz's post in the thread Alternate Personas ETA?.

[IMG] If that's how they are going to roll out Personas they just killed all my excitement for it & obliterated any value this...

Nov 25, 2023
  6. Rikantiz liked CatsPaws's post in the thread Good use of Dev time? Personas vs. real improvements!.

Only if your signed into the forums. Ah, how many times have I been tricked into thinking there was an interesting post only to find...

Nov 21, 2023
  7. Rikantiz liked KushallaFV's post in the thread Alternate Persona FAQ And Random Information.

I think we would much prefer them not to market features that aren't going to launch with an expansion. My hype has turned to full...

Nov 13, 2023
  8. Rikantiz liked FranktheBank's post in the thread Alternate Persona.

That poll being being rigged is basically an open secret, like who killed tupac. Man, wood elf bsts winning... what a joke.

Nov 13, 2023
  9. Rikantiz liked FranktheBank's post in the thread Alternate Persona.

It blows my mind how little you understand the point. No one is arguing that graphics and animations are missing. The question is DOES...

Nov 13, 2023
  10. Rikantiz liked FranktheBank's post in the thread Alternate Persona.

One day you will stop parroting this unfounded, nonsense argument. EQ is held together by duct tape and string and is full of...

Nov 12, 2023
  11. Rikantiz liked Tyranthraxus's post in the thread Alternate Persona.

Lets be honest here, going all/all would lead to some complaints, and maybe even some extra work for the devs, and we can't have that! I...

Nov 12, 2023
  12. Rikantiz replied to the thread Alternate Persona.

Specifically, which animations does anyone really care about? If I want to really drool over a kick animation I'll make a race that I...

Nov 11, 2023
  13. Rikantiz replied to the thread EQ National Mullet Day.

But, we can't have that, it doesn't have all the animations associated with various classes/abilities. *runs around in circles dodging...

Nov 11, 2023
  14. Rikantiz liked Joules_Bianchi's post in the thread He Played EverQuest For 100 Hours - Should You?.

Made some changes to the above quote- FTFY o7 I don't know HOW all these geniuses figured out that EQ has /achievements. 1999 EQ...

Oct 30, 2023
  15. Rikantiz liked Nennius's post in the thread Can epic 1.0 mobs spawn times please be updated.

How interesting.

Oct 30, 2023