Randel Flag's Recent Activity

1. Randel Flag replied to the thread What are those must do anniversaries?.

this is a worthy read every year

Mar 18, 2024
  2. Randel Flag liked Angahran's post in the thread download gina.

Oops, sorry, this was a thread about GINA, my bad. I'll just leave this here. https://imgur.com/Bg0hDTL[IMG]

Mar 18, 2024
  3. Randel Flag liked Fenthen's post in the thread download gina.

GINA stopped being developed in like 2012. It had its install certificate expired for some time, and rarely (but still too frequently)...

Mar 18, 2024
  4. Randel Flag replied to the thread slot 5 bandolier.

/finditem sort by augment type , bam done

Mar 11, 2024
  5. Randel Flag replied to the thread Talk about T3 raids upcoming.

i hope this ignore thing works

Feb 22, 2024
  6. Randel Flag replied to the thread (Bristlebane) Ring of Valor.

Edit for needs and format

Feb 21, 2024
  7. Randel Flag liked Lodestar's post in the thread Fixed DirectX 11 : the stuttering makes the game unplayable.

One other recommended logic to force in memory.ini, for resampling to not occur that I failed to post in my earlier testing (page 10) is to...

Feb 20, 2024
  8. Randel Flag liked Jedis's post in the thread Fixed DirectX 11 : the stuttering makes the game unplayable.

No one is reverting anything. If it was on the table, it would have been immediately afterward, which it wasn't. If anything, more...

Feb 7, 2024
  9. Randel Flag liked sunjis's post in the thread Fixed Short freezes on mob spawn (DX11).

Firstly, the game runs relatively smoothly now for me after fiddling with some settings (reset eqclient.ini, disabled mip-mapping and...

Feb 4, 2024
  10. Randel Flag replied to the thread Fixed Short freezes on mob spawn (DX11).

all these happen to me also, and more, almost any time an aura is generated too RTX 3070 also

Feb 4, 2024
  11. Randel Flag liked Lodestar's post in the thread Fixed DirectX 11 : the stuttering makes the game unplayable.

You will already have GMM=2 if you're set to Most memory usage in-game: Those are equivalent. You should already see that in your...

Jan 27, 2024
  12. Randel Flag replied to the thread Fixed DirectX 11 : the stuttering makes the game unplayable.

if my in game settings are already set to most memory usage do i still need to add the GMM=2?

Jan 27, 2024
  13. Randel Flag replied to the thread Neck evolver drop rate.

ive seen 5 , two of them back to back missions no idea howmany run got to at least 30 or more

Dec 18, 2023
  14. Randel Flag replied to the thread (Bristlebane) Ring of Valor.

yes we still use Vent for main raids, just prefure having mutiple channels to still and not cluter up raid channel

Dec 5, 2023
  15. Randel Flag replied to the thread (Bristlebane) Ring of Valor.

yah same list that is posted is the list for now, will be getting more updated for need as raids go live. and, coz we have like 9...

Dec 5, 2023
  16. Randel Flag replied to the thread (Bristlebane) Ring of Valor.

getting ready for live and lvl 125 come join the family

Nov 28, 2023