Penelo's Recent Activity

1. Penelo liked Xyroff-cazic.'s post in the thread Silverwing and Xygoz - Ring of Scale raid lockout bug.

Any acknowledgement for this one? It's a very easily reproduced bug. Start the Silverwing & Xygoz event in Ring of Scale Veeshan's Peak....

Mar 11, 2024
  2. Penelo liked Keauvan's post in the thread Silverwing and Xygoz - Ring of Scale raid lockout bug.

Same issue applies to the Kar'Zok event in EoK (first event in Kor-sha Labs raid). Would be great to see these fixed for future TLP's.

Mar 11, 2024
  3. Penelo liked Xyroff-cazic.'s post in the thread Silverwing and Xygoz - Ring of Scale raid lockout bug.

If you kill just one of the main dragons in this raid (doesn't matter which one) but then subsequently wipe to the 2nd dragon, everyone in...

Mar 11, 2024
  4. Penelo replied to the thread Why is the raid out of combat regen timer so long?.

Personally I'd just reduce all out of combat timers to 30 seconds and be done with it. If people want to get around the raid timer they...

Dec 5, 2023
  5. Penelo liked natbad's post in the thread Confirmed Veil of Alaris - Raid Evolver and bonus evolving item XP.

I can also confirm this. My characters are bugged and can't enter the raid properly even though they should be able to. I submitted a...

Nov 27, 2023
  6. Penelo replied to the thread Confirmed Veil of Alaris - Raid Evolver and bonus evolving item XP.

Yeah it was totally random who got hit with this and who didn't. We have people with toons that clicked the exact same raids on the exact...

Nov 27, 2023
  7. Penelo liked fakenames's post in the thread Confirmed Veil of Alaris - Raid Evolver and bonus evolving item XP.

I can also confirm this. Me and two other people on rizlona have about 30 people with broken books and are unable to raid sepulcher. we...

Nov 27, 2023
  8. Penelo liked Kobrah's post in the thread Confirmed Veil of Alaris - Raid Evolver and bonus evolving item XP.

Confirming as well on Aradune. 19 Characters unflagged for sepulcher despite clicking books after each event and being present for all raid...

Nov 27, 2023
  9. Penelo liked Morn's post in the thread Confirmed Veil of Alaris - Raid Evolver and bonus evolving item XP.

Rampage World Tour also experiencing this issue during out alt raids. Repeating the raids did not resolve the broken flags. Requires GM...

Nov 27, 2023
  10. Penelo liked Brendana's post in the thread Confirmed Veil of Alaris - Raid Evolver and bonus evolving item XP.

Brendana - Aradune Server Clicked book in every VoA raid. Get the following text when clicking to add to this post: Mon Nov 27 10:54:52...

Nov 27, 2023
  11. Penelo liked Kirynn's post in the thread Confirmed Veil of Alaris - Raid Evolver and bonus evolving item XP.

I can also confirm without a doubt, that I (Character Stellablue on the list) clicked my book every single raid and achieved a 5/5...

Nov 27, 2023
  12. Penelo replied to the thread Confirmed Veil of Alaris - Raid Evolver and bonus evolving item XP.

Can confirm with my guild as well. List of characters affected that we are aware of so far that this has impacted. They have their book...

Nov 26, 2023
  13. Penelo liked Notafel's post in the thread Confirmed Veil of Alaris - Raid Evolver and bonus evolving item XP.

Category: Quest [Can Repro] Date/Time: Sun Nov 26 22:43:26 2023 Character: Level 95 Bard (Main) Zone: Palatial Guild Hall Location: 4.04,...

Nov 26, 2023
  14. Penelo replied to the thread [Mischief] Monk vs . . Wizard?.

Monks can continue to pull just fine. Generally for pullers the rule is "who wants to pull and is willing to die if something paths...

Nov 17, 2023
  15. Penelo replied to the thread Dark Hand Wraps Help DPS.

Would encourage any monks to join the monk specific discord for discussions of this kind of thing. We like looking at parses and...

Nov 17, 2023
  16. Penelo replied to the thread Dark Hand Wraps Help DPS.

Yikes copy and past from darkmode discord is bad :D sorry for that horrible formatting

Nov 17, 2023
  17. Penelo replied to the thread Dark Hand Wraps Help DPS.

Nov 17, 2023
  18. Penelo replied to the thread Dark Hand Wraps Help DPS.

Monk discord discusses this almost every TLP. General consensus is they may be a slight DPS bump, maybe a slighter DPS bump in some...

Nov 14, 2023
  19. Penelo liked Kenuven's post in the thread Fixed (Oakwynd) Legacy Bonus not applying to AAs.

I have 100% Legacy but it's gaining the same AA xp as an account with 10% Legacy.

Nov 14, 2023
  20. Penelo replied to the thread Aradune - TrueBox question.

I feel like the difference in economy (namely the price of a Krono is really the only thing), would be the main limiting factor of a...

Nov 9, 2023
  21. Penelo replied to the thread Aradune - TrueBox question.

Yes, all limitations on boxing have been lifted from Aradune. No truebox and no 2-character limit. The server immediately erupted...

Nov 9, 2023