natedogg's Recent Activity

1. natedogg replied to the thread [Teek] Relentless Incorporated.

This should will be fun.

Apr 9, 2024
  2. natedogg replied to the thread Nobody wants a kunark start.

Amen, Bobby, amen

Apr 8, 2024
  3. natedogg liked Fizon's post in the thread 2 things TLP Guilds don't need to succeed.

102% I always give more than 100%

Apr 1, 2024
  4. natedogg replied to the thread Personas Debate.

I agree with this. In this situation, People aren't switching to an alt - they're bringing in their box. That box was very likely...

Mar 29, 2024
  5. natedogg liked Kahna's post in the thread Personas Debate.

They addressed this in the AMA. The situation you described is exactly what they want to avoid. Having another classes unique skill in your...

Mar 29, 2024
  6. natedogg replied to the thread Are there any Everquest servers where I can level at my own pace?.

Give Firona Vie a try, OP.

Mar 28, 2024
  7. natedogg replied to the thread What persona combos are people planning on trying for the new server?.

I think a lot of people feel the way that you do. I missed on Mischeif, but recently rolled up on FV and am parked at lev 60ish just...

Mar 28, 2024
  8. natedogg liked Flexin's post in the thread 2 things TLP Guilds don't need to succeed.

Some people have clearly never been a main Warrior and it shows. I wouldn't say armor needs to be funneled to tanks especially ones with...

Mar 28, 2024
  9. natedogg replied to the thread What persona combos are people planning on trying for the new server?.

Loot as well. Provided standard loot rules are in place (i.e. certain items are no-drop/no trade), then you can easily farm up gear...

Mar 28, 2024
  10. natedogg liked Kahna's post in the thread What persona combos are people planning on trying for the new server?.

Seems a strange hill to die on. I see this as no different than alts, just more convenient.

Mar 28, 2024
  11. natedogg replied to the thread Best Group-Friendly Single-Box Class for TLP?.

Couldn't agree more.

Mar 28, 2024
  12. natedogg liked Xhieron's post in the thread Best Group-Friendly Single-Box Class for TLP?.

Oh! Cheating! You mean cheating! You mean how a bunch of people who play on TLPs cheat all the time using third party software, making...

Mar 28, 2024
  13. natedogg liked Xhieron's post in the thread Best Group-Friendly Single-Box Class for TLP?.

I get it. Personally, it's not so much about splitting (although that's nice), but there are a few things at play arising out of...

Mar 28, 2024
  14. natedogg replied to the thread Cleric/Magi Duo for new TLP.

Burnout is the best haste in the game. While the other buffs will land on a pet with Burnout, it won't stack with anything you get...

Mar 27, 2024
  15. natedogg replied to the thread best 2 support classes for a warrior in classic..

I'd roll with an enchanter and cleric, as others have said. It's a no-brainer. If you've got the set up, I'd just round out a full...

Mar 27, 2024
  16. natedogg replied to the thread Thought Experiment: Best solo class to create wealth that ignores contested camps on TLP Launch?.

This works too. McD's pays more per hour than a Krono costs on certain sites. Work for three weeks prior to the server launch, and...

Mar 27, 2024
  17. natedogg replied to the thread Best Group-Friendly Single-Box Class for TLP?.

There are things that compare to your track ;)

Mar 27, 2024
  18. natedogg liked Bartholomo's post in the thread Best Group-Friendly Single-Box Class for TLP?.

Play an enchanter if you want 100% player interaction. They have much more engagement than a cleric or healer for CC, and you will get...

Mar 27, 2024
  19. natedogg replied to the thread Teek/Tormax Kunark Unlock Speculation Premature?.

It isn't so much that people stop at PoP. PoP just happens to be rolling around when the next set of TLPs is starting up. But yeah...

Mar 27, 2024
  20. natedogg replied to the thread Character Lockouts vs Account-Wide Lockouts.

I'll second this. have seperate lockouts for characters on the same account - and for personas as well.

Mar 27, 2024
  21. natedogg liked Bobbybick's post in the thread Best Group-Friendly Single-Box Class for TLP?.

Groups love necros, or they should if they aren't being foolish. Most classic/kunark dungeon grind spots have undead mobs they can charm...

Mar 27, 2024
  22. natedogg liked Zansobar's post in the thread Best Group-Friendly Single-Box Class for TLP?.

Enchanter is the answer. Groups will take multiple enchanters if you can play it remotely well. Cleric would be second, but groups will...

Mar 27, 2024
  23. natedogg replied to the thread Best Group-Friendly Single-Box Class for TLP?.

In Classic through POP, it is Enchanter, and it isn't close. A group can always use an enchanter. The best group, in classic,...

Mar 27, 2024
  24. natedogg liked Kahna's post in the thread 2 things TLP Guilds don't need to succeed.

Clerics don't use peridot's anymore, haven't for literally decades. If caster wants to rune themselves they can pay for it. I...

Mar 27, 2024
  25. natedogg liked Arclyte's post in the thread 2 things TLP Guilds don't need to succeed.

honestly I don't have the patience required to ̶h̶e̶r̶d̶ 7̶0̶ s̶t̶r̶a̶y̶ c̶a̶t̶s̶ lead a raid or handle DKP/loot, so if some guild I'm in...

Mar 27, 2024
  26. natedogg replied to the thread 2 things TLP Guilds don't need to succeed.

I'm not sure I agree with this. The 'try-hard' guilds I have been a part of were always very generous to raiders when it came to...

Mar 27, 2024
  27. natedogg replied to the thread So what I hope the new TLP has. (Not your usual thread).

Don't get me wrong -- I don't think it would be succesfull. I don't plan to play on a PVP server. However, there has been enough...

Mar 27, 2024
  28. natedogg replied to the thread Need to Put in for Time at Work.

You can take the date of May 22nd to the bank. At a minimum, let your boss know about that timing, with the caveat it might flex. Also,...

Mar 26, 2024
  29. natedogg replied to the thread So what I hope the new TLP has. (Not your usual thread).

Here is what I think the servers will be: Teek - FV/Mischief style free trade, with 1+1 loot (i.e. Naggy would drop his regular loot table,...

Mar 26, 2024
  30. natedogg liked Accipiter's post in the thread What are your money making strategies?.

Here's your hot wood elf druid: [IMG]

Mar 26, 2024
  31. natedogg posted a new thread.

Sock Recommendations?

With the rumors of this year being a Kunark Launch (i.e. 0-60), I'm looking for sock recommendations. Most definitly gonna need the...

Forum: Time Locked Progression Servers

Mar 18, 2024
  32. natedogg replied to the thread Cross Zone Guild Invite Request.

This would be great.

Mar 18, 2024
  33. natedogg liked theonepercent's post in the thread Steal from Season of Discovery!!.

That’s just Vaniki but worse.

Feb 19, 2024
  34. natedogg replied to the thread Longer unlock server thoughts.

I haven't read all 8 pages of this (so this may have already been mentioned and laughed at), but longer unlocks may work initially, if the...

Feb 19, 2024
  35. natedogg replied to the thread Bazaar from Day 1.

it was Jim. JimEQ69 on Discord.

Feb 19, 2024
  36. natedogg replied to the thread 2024 TLP Ruleset!.

I think you're conflating classic and fresh start. The two don't have to go hand-in-hand. Some people like classic, absolutly....

Feb 15, 2024
  37. natedogg liked Jagular's post in the thread Time to make some universal chat channels level required to use.

A nice feture would be if you have put 3 characters on ignore from the same account you will get an option to put the whole account on...

Jan 15, 2024
  38. natedogg replied to the thread Any ideas on new TLP this year?.

I could see a PoP launch being locked for 6-9 months. However, if they launch at PoP, it would make sense to release all the lev 65...

Jan 15, 2024
  39. natedogg liked sadre's post in the thread Any ideas on new TLP this year?.

This is a year for change. Launch at PoP. Set it and forget it till 2025, see what happens. Popeil Server. Set it and forget it.

Jan 15, 2024
  40. natedogg replied to the thread Longer unlock server thoughts.

Its not hard to find the "slower" guilds on a TLP. You may need to bounce around to a few guilds to find the right fit, but there is...

Jan 15, 2024
  41. natedogg liked snailish's post in the thread Suggestion: Remove Intricate Wooden Figurine.

Maybe they just need to "restore" a quest into LoY: The terribad LoY charms are collected by the pirate lady Gwen Lonnes in the Gunthak...

Jan 15, 2024
  42. natedogg liked HoodenShuklak's post in the thread Suggestion: Remove Intricate Wooden Figurine.

Rather, please remove op and set this to resolved.

Jan 15, 2024
  43. natedogg replied to the thread Personas on the next TLP Launch.

Forgive me for asking something that may be completely obvious.... but what do you mean by mirror/clone?

Jan 15, 2024
  44. natedogg liked Oberan's post in the thread It does not make sense to have to AA each persona.

Being able to use extra raid currency to buy gear for your persona (like a pet earring if i decide to make a mage or something). I...

Jan 15, 2024
  45. natedogg replied to the thread Personas on the next TLP Launch.

I see what you mean Stratka. It seems that what we'd really want is for the personas to be treated/viewed as completely different...

Jan 15, 2024
  46. natedogg replied to the thread It does not make sense to have to AA each persona.

Why not just have AA cross the persona? I earn an AA on one persona, I earn an AA on other personas that I have on that Character as...

Jan 15, 2024
  47. natedogg liked Numiko's post in the thread It does not make sense to have to AA each persona.

They should give persona's the same bonus as the old recruit a friend, +300% exp until you catch up to the main (friend).

Jan 15, 2024
  48. natedogg posted a new thread.

Personas on the next TLP Launch

Lurker here coming out of hiding... I stick my head up about once a year to check on details for the next TLP launch (yeah, I'm one of...

Forum: Time Locked Progression Servers

Jan 15, 2024