modsiw's Recent Activity

1. modsiw liked Larsen's post in the thread Teek & Tormax - Bring Back Coin Weight.

Strange thing to be pining for. Of all the non-classic stuff that's on TLPs these days, this one is surely at the very bottom of the list...

Apr 17, 2024
  2. modsiw posted a new thread.

Teek & Tormax - Bring Back Coin Weight

Let’s get that classic market place feel back where it ought to be, in North Freeport. I grew up on Veeshan, and EC tunnel is just .....

Forum: Time Locked Progression Servers

Apr 15, 2024
  3. modsiw replied to the thread Remove Truebox from Agnarr?.

It's such an obvious thing to do. It has nearly unanimous support of Agnarr players.

Feb 19, 2024
  4. modsiw replied to the thread Eq resource.com with no ads.

https://eqresource.com/board/index.php?topic=65

Jan 23, 2024
  5. modsiw replied to the thread Are you not allowed to AFK in Plane of Tranquility?.

What's Cambridge Dictionary's second definition for illegal?

Jan 19, 2024
  6. modsiw liked Tachyon's post in the thread Agnarr locked to OOW.

many enjoy the lock i'd suggest free transfers

Jan 19, 2024
  7. modsiw liked FranktheBank's post in the thread A message to PurplePaw. We aren't all in California..

Outside is bad. Sun causes cancer.

Jan 19, 2024
  8. modsiw liked Vedian's post in the thread Post your Old Fixes and Nerfs that ought to be undone in 2024... I'll start..

"When I said it still drops of course I meant the post-nerf version, with a completely different name, that nobody is interested in"...

Jan 18, 2024
  9. modsiw liked Labzeh's post in the thread Post your Old Fixes and Nerfs that ought to be undone in 2024... I'll start..

Lets have the Sleeper event script actually work for the 25th anniversary server

Jan 18, 2024
  10. modsiw replied to the thread Thingiverse EverQuest.

There are at least five authors: dmdover81 - Most models noodlepirate - Epic 1.0 models Zurkon GamingNerd Mekada The guy that did the...

Jan 18, 2024
  11. modsiw liked Skuz's post in the thread Remove Truebox from Agnarr?.

While this is absolutely true, I think Agnarr being the only era locked server EQ has is a "special case" server. I would like to see...

Jan 18, 2024
  12. modsiw liked Vedian's post in the thread Remove Truebox from Agnarr?.

Thanks for the reply. I guess I was hoping that since Agnarr has a unique ruleset, that Agnarr could have an occasional review to see...

Jan 18, 2024
  13. modsiw replied to the thread A request for mounts.

o_O

Jan 17, 2024
  14. modsiw liked Bilderov's post in the thread A request for mounts.

The devs should get a pat on the back for treading into these threads, not pushed away. I work as a developer and the thought of me...

Jan 17, 2024
  15. modsiw liked minimind's post in the thread A request for mounts.

You seriously need to chill. You're neither this person's boss nor mama and you're definitely not helping the effort to get things...

Jan 17, 2024
  16. modsiw liked Gnomie's post in the thread A request for mounts.

Can you please stop being an complete jerk on the forums to the one Dev who looked into this for us? I opened this thread to see if...

Jan 17, 2024
  17. modsiw replied to the thread A request for mounts.

Chickens probably find it hyper-realistic.

Jan 17, 2024
  18. modsiw liked Trevor's post in the thread Option to turn off Faerune on head slot.

Faerune is more than just ultravision

Jan 17, 2024
  19. modsiw liked Gallicus's post in the thread Fights with screen shake / motion sickess issues.

For anyone like me suffering from this, a guildmate found a solution! It's not totally ideal, but for fights with heavy or constant screen...

Jan 17, 2024
  20. modsiw liked CdeezNotes's post in the thread Fights with screen shake / motion sickess issues.

Nobody is asking for taking away immersion. He's asking if there a setting he can toggle to turn it off for him personally. You didn't...

Jan 17, 2024
  21. modsiw liked fransisco's post in the thread Fights with screen shake / motion sickess issues.

I have a friend who has serious issues with most mounts. All that horrible up and down shaking for no reason when its moving. Is it...

Jan 17, 2024
  22. modsiw liked Act of Valor's post in the thread Fights with screen shake / motion sickess issues.

I don't get affected by this, but if there isn't an option to disable this, there should be one. This is a very common accessibility option...

Jan 17, 2024
  23. modsiw replied to the thread Thingiverse EverQuest.

It's not a single person. Each thing is associated to the user who uploaded it. Each user has a profile page. The site has a DM feature....

Jan 17, 2024
  24. modsiw liked Ferledon's post in the thread Agnarr locked to OOW.

I’ve been here for two years, and I’m content with the content available to me. If they want to do a Don locked server, good! But for...

Jan 17, 2024
  25. modsiw replied to the thread Unobtainable achievements on TLPs.

The behavior is inconsistent. Unless you purposefully set out to make it inconsistent, either this is a bug or the achievements that...

Jan 17, 2024
  26. modsiw liked Jedis's post in the thread Unobtainable achievements on TLPs.

That makes sense. I guess there's four options that I can see: Flag all of the above listed achievements as optional. Ability to...

Jan 17, 2024
  27. modsiw liked error's post in the thread Unobtainable achievements on TLPs.

Honestly I'd rather not see banestrike completable that early into a TLP, it's not something I'd want to feel obligated to grind out...

Jan 17, 2024