modsiw's Recent Activity

1. modsiw replied to the thread TLP Wizard Guide.

https://www.eqprogression.com/wizard-class-basics-101/ eq progression also has other pages specifically for wizards, such as epic quest,...

Aug 23, 2021
  2. modsiw replied to the thread Boxer Hate Discussion.

I'll give you a krono if you can show me a packet containing the contents of your hotbar.

Jun 23, 2021
  3. modsiw posted a new thread.

Veil of Alaris Collector's Edition - When are Kangons claimable?

Which expansion must be unlocked for Kangon mounts to be claimable?

Forum: Time Locked Progression Servers

Jun 16, 2021
  4. modsiw replied to the thread Leveling quickness.

Buy stacks of rat ears in Commonlands from vendor. Put them in shared bank Give stacks of rat ears to Rephas in QHills.

May 31, 2021
  5. modsiw replied to the thread Charming rogue NPCs in MM.

A while back, to combat enchanters pulling shenanigans by kidnapping named npcs, most named npcs are no longer charmable. For example:...

May 31, 2021
  6. modsiw liked Mepps's post in the thread Petition: Add classic "illusions" to the Marketplace finally.

Please yes. Edit: Oops, wrong account.

May 24, 2021
  7. modsiw replied to the thread Best 6 box without charm.

War (or SK) Clr Shm Brd 2x DPS of your choice. Monks are likely best here, but positioning during xp grinds is a pain. Rangers are good...

May 24, 2021
  8. modsiw replied to the thread Enc/Clr or Enc/Dru?.

I've done both combos multiple times. Enc/Dru can XP faster and is better for PLing other chars. Enc/Clr is more stable and capable....

May 11, 2021
  9. modsiw liked Febb's post in the thread So how's this for a real mischief idea.

Ya, that's a terrible idea.

May 9, 2021
  10. modsiw liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread So how's this for a real mischief idea.

Sounds like a horrible idea as you would get many people unable to play the class they want to and they would just not play.

May 9, 2021
  11. modsiw liked Protagonist's post in the thread Best Mischief 4 box?.

You commented on a thread you didn't understand about mechanics you're unaware of to give wrong advice because you were in a hurry to...

May 3, 2021