Malore's Recent Activity

1. Malore replied to the thread Fixed Internally Chasing What's Not Real Bug: Leave of Absence.

Same. Thank you Everyone.

Mar 20, 2024
  2. Malore replied to the thread The free crown ornament.

It looks good with Copperleaf.

Mar 16, 2024
  3. Malore replied to the thread GenCon 2024.

I can’t go but would love to. Is there a list somewhere of the public events that EQ team participates in? I’d go to one on the West...

Feb 25, 2024
  4. Malore posted a new thread.

Enemy emote filter

In chat, enemy emotes are combined with the "say" filter. This is a "noise/flavor" text combined with player content which is a problem if...

Forum: Bug Reports

Feb 13, 2024
  5. Malore replied to the thread LS Mission. Harsh requirements..

Is it confirmed that they work from a pet?

Dec 7, 2023
  6. Malore replied to the thread LS Mission. Harsh requirements..

I'd love to know if the clickie works. My regular group uses a mage pet tank, so I can't get up in melee most of the time. Using...

Dec 7, 2023
  7. Malore posted a new thread.

Higher ratio weapons

What does everyone think about the new, higher-ratio weapons? I had a monk staff drop from a group names in the second zone with a ratio...

Forum: Melee

Dec 5, 2023
  8. Malore replied to the thread The expansion's release is tomorrow...

This is a cool idea. I like the thought of personas that support my main. I’m going to try it.

Dec 5, 2023
  9. Malore replied to the thread The expansion's release is tomorrow...

I had a lot of fun today. No major issues, so I got to play with my group all afternoon. Good times.

Dec 5, 2023
  10. Malore liked Vanesae's post in the thread The expansion's release is tomorrow...

It literally says here it launches tomorrow at noon PST, coinciding with the estimated end of tomorrow's scheduled downtime....

Dec 4, 2023
  11. Malore replied to the thread The expansion's release is tomorrow...

Not a troll. I'm genuinely excited. I'm taking tomorrow off to play. I hope it goes well. :)

Dec 4, 2023
  12. Malore liked Tuco's post in the thread The expansion's release is tomorrow...

I'm ready to go. Characters are ready, vacation is taken, honey-dos are honey-done. I'm going to hit the expansion hard and then act...

Dec 4, 2023
  13. Malore posted a new thread.

The expansion's release is tomorrow..

..And I'm getting excited. :) Is anyone else taking tomorrow off of work to play?

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Dec 4, 2023