Lophophora's Recent Activity

1. Lophophora liked Senvie's post in the thread Group NPT.

While I am loving that it is not a group cast spell, can we please lower the CD of the recast to keep more in line with the single...

Apr 18, 2024
  2. Lophophora liked kizant's post in the thread EQLogParser questions.

Have you tried selecting a row with the tree open? I'm also going to add that trigger search by name for the next version. Anyway...

Apr 17, 2024
  3. Lophophora liked kizant's post in the thread State of the Wizard.

Yes please.

Apr 17, 2024
  4. Lophophora liked TillasX's post in the thread Confirmed 25th Anniversary Raid items have no aug slots.

No augmentation slots on new items--no type 3, no type 8, no type 5.[IMG]

Apr 5, 2024
  5. Lophophora liked halfridge's post in the thread Confirmed Fabled broken in The Sleeper's Tomb for at least 2 years.

Bug: Fabled broken in The Sleeper's Tomb for at least 2 years. Please fix before next Fabled season or add the Fabled Sleeper's Tomb loot...

Mar 31, 2024
  6. Lophophora liked Axxius's post in the thread Fixed Internally 'Plucked' raid achievement is bugged.

The achievement 'Plucked' in the Final Fugue raid is bugged in the same way it was bugged in the mission version of it at the release....

Mar 25, 2024
  7. Lophophora liked KakleTT's post in the thread Info Needed Universal Chat service issue.

Multiple people including myself are experiencing an error that states "The Universal Chat service is temporarily unavailable. You will...

Mar 25, 2024
  8. Lophophora liked Metanis's post in the thread Congrats Silent Redemption.

Hearty well done SR! Did anyone pass out from forgetting to breathe? :)

Mar 6, 2024
  9. Lophophora liked Zvenn's post in the thread Congrats Silent Redemption.

Grats SR!

Mar 6, 2024
  10. Lophophora liked Ythera's post in the thread Congrats Silent Redemption.

Gratz, SR!

Mar 6, 2024
  11. Lophophora liked Jennre's post in the thread Congrats Silent Redemption.

Very well deserved congratulations SR!! =)

Mar 6, 2024
  12. Lophophora liked Ibadan Kun'Tirel's post in the thread Congrats Silent Redemption.

Congrats!

Mar 6, 2024
  13. Lophophora liked Aldryn's post in the thread Congrats Silent Redemption.

Congrats, friends! [IMG]

Mar 6, 2024
  14. Lophophora liked Fenthen's post in the thread Congrats Silent Redemption.

Congratulations to: Silent Redemption Realm of Insanity Reckless Ascension Machin Shin Inverse Logic Ring of Valor Faceless Conquest...

Mar 6, 2024
  15. Lophophora replied to the thread Congrats Silent Redemption.

Jeez! Gratz to all the racers...

Mar 2, 2024
  16. Lophophora replied to the thread Confirmed the reward system.

I would rather take my chances at no coin/achievements then be incumbered by multiple minutes of zone time! I hope you can find a way that...

Feb 7, 2024
  17. Lophophora liked Lisard's post in the thread Confirmed the reward system.

The new reward system for raids is not performing as it was intended and results in a negative gameplay experience. The new system was...

Feb 7, 2024
  18. Lophophora liked zoycite's post in the thread Thank you developers for raid hotfixes on Saturday.

Please give a shout out to the developers who were online to deal with the minor inconveniences the hardcore raiding community experienced...

Jan 6, 2024
  19. Lophophora liked Fenthen's post in the thread Fixed Laurion Song raids not yet active.

12:05 and counting.

Jan 6, 2024
  20. Lophophora liked NyteShayd's post in the thread Confirmed Darkshine Staff damages caster.

Category: Items [Can Repro] Date/Time: Sat Dec 10 16:27:21 2022 Character: Level 120 Magician (Main) Zone: Maiden's Eye Location:...

Dec 21, 2023
  21. Lophophora liked Lisard's post in the thread Confirmed Darkshine Staff damages caster.

Bumping this, the Summoned: Darkshine Staff requires the Expendable tag so it deletes itself once the charges are used up similar to how a...

Dec 21, 2023