Kuldiin's Recent Activity

1. Kuldiin replied to the thread <Teek> <Democracy Manifest> EU Semi Casual raid guild.

Class makeup changes daily on TLPs. One day you will have eleven clerics, the next three.

Apr 14, 2024
  2. Kuldiin replied to the thread <Teek> <Democracy Manifest> EU Semi Casual raid guild.

Can we stop letting Hicks name the Euro guilds please? - Penda

Feb 29, 2024
  3. Kuldiin liked Jabbish's post in the thread Vi Xi Aten Ha Ra resetting mid fight.

I am aware this has happened for a long time, but ever since the last patch she is resetting an absurd amount after the gflux. How about a...

Dec 12, 2023
  4. Kuldiin liked TLP Addict's post in the thread Let's switch up the Oakwynd PoP expansion bonus!.

The bonus will be legacy aa finally working once you get your 9 alts from 60-65 and some now essentially worthless bonus plat and you'll...

Dec 12, 2023
  5. Kuldiin liked Tranced's post in the thread Let's switch up the Oakwynd PoP expansion bonus!.

Double loot pls.

Dec 12, 2023
  6. Kuldiin liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread Fixed (Oakwynd) Legacy Bonus not applying to AAs.

That is exactly what it means.

Dec 9, 2023
  7. Kuldiin liked Doranur_Aleguzzler's post in the thread Fixed (Oakwynd) Legacy Bonus not applying to AAs.

I predict we see a modest compensation of an XP bonus, probably around 0.22% or so. But thanks for getting it fixed, regardless.

Dec 9, 2023
  8. Kuldiin liked Varyk's post in the thread Fixed (Oakwynd) Legacy Bonus not applying to AAs.

I get the feeling you aren't considering many variables regarding why people are upset about how this issue was handled. And if you...

Dec 8, 2023
  9. Kuldiin replied to the thread Fixed (Oakwynd) Legacy Bonus not applying to AAs.

Should have waited till Monday to say it was fixed then could have blagged us that someone worked hard all weekend to get it repaired. More...

Dec 8, 2023
  10. Kuldiin liked AethDW's post in the thread Fixed (Oakwynd) Legacy Bonus not applying to AAs.

Saw it's now flagged as fixed internally. So that was a one day fix? (Thursday specifically)

Dec 8, 2023
  11. Kuldiin liked Polpet's post in the thread Fixed (Oakwynd) Legacy Bonus not applying to AAs.

Facing the same issue! Getting 5% AA in a full grp of 60 slaying a lvl 56 mob. 100% regular exp, 200% bonus, 100% legacy, 25% evolving...

Nov 11, 2023
  12. Kuldiin liked Ravil's post in the thread Fixed (Oakwynd) Legacy Bonus not applying to AAs.

Really need to fix this asap, the next major content release where players are at max level is GOD, so it will be more than 6 months before...

Nov 11, 2023
  13. Kuldiin replied to the thread Fixed (Oakwynd) Legacy Bonus not applying to AAs.

Is there any update on this? This is a severely disappointing issue for those of us on Oakwynd.

Nov 11, 2023
  14. Kuldiin liked DEXe's post in the thread Fixed (Oakwynd) Legacy Bonus not applying to AAs.

I used up all my DB coins for shared Bottle of Adventure III only to realize that it was an epic waste. I expected to spend the only time...

Nov 10, 2023
  15. Kuldiin replied to the thread ExtraLife bonus not applying merc AA properly.

I paid for the extra character slots as you posted above.

Nov 10, 2023
  16. Kuldiin liked Bakedtendies's post in the thread ExtraLife bonus not applying merc AA properly.

It definitely isnt being applied to AA, also the Legacy bonus on Oakwynd isn't being factored into AA. Many or everyone leveled alts just...

Nov 10, 2023
  17. Kuldiin liked Kenuven's post in the thread Fixed (Oakwynd) Legacy Bonus not applying to AAs.

I have 100% Legacy but it's gaining the same AA xp as an account with 10% Legacy.

Nov 10, 2023
  18. Kuldiin liked Purekthegreat's post in the thread Fixed (Oakwynd) Legacy Bonus not applying to AAs.

Can we get a reply from a dev that this is being looked into and will be fixed? If this is a play to sell more pots it is really...

Nov 10, 2023
  19. Kuldiin liked Narkos's post in the thread Fixed (Oakwynd) Legacy Bonus not applying to AAs.

Posted this in the discord but making it available here. 2 toons in a group. 60 Shaman with a 20% legacy bonus and a 60 Rogue with a 90%...

Nov 10, 2023
  20. Kuldiin replied to the thread Fixed (Oakwynd) Legacy Bonus not applying to AAs.

After spending many months leveling up to get the 100% bonus this is disappointing to say the least. I hope this is something that will be...

Nov 10, 2023