ExtraLife bonus not applying merc AA properly

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Daikano, Nov 8, 2023.

1. Daikano New Member

The Overseer rewards window shows the extralife bonus applied, but when you collect the reward, the experience applied to the mercenary AA bar is not increasing by the amount indicated on the mission window. For instance, a mission said it was going to give 46% merc AA (on Thornblade) but it only gave 12%.
  2. Velisaris_MS Augur

I don't think there's anything wrong here. If you're choosing the straight up Merc AA option,I don't think any of the bonuses apply to just merc xp. It's probably just a text glitch. Try choosing the character xp option (which includes merc AA) and see how much you get.

I claimed a character xp reward on a 116 alt yesterday and got 4 merc AA out of it, since those rewards are based off of the character xp and not must merc xp.
  3. Daikano New Member

I don't know if your assessment is accurate in stating nothing is wrong. The claim reward window shows a value that will be applied, and that number is significantly higher than what is being given. The character XP reward give 3.99% mercenary XP at level 85, which is the level cap on Mischief/Thornblade.
    (attempts to insert images)
    The larger image is the merc AA XP before claiming the reward, and the small frame shows the XP after claiming it.

[IMG]https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/yb2t...ng?rlkey=2dmfkpyu4fvshbab9nt2fmlgi&dl=0[/IMG]
    [IMG]https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/1a16...ng?rlkey=7j8tra5kckzdaajbrpda4kqqb&dl=0[/IMG]
  4. Bakedtendies New Member

It definitely isnt being applied to AA, also the Legacy bonus on Oakwynd isn't being factored into AA. Many or everyone leveled alts just for this and there will be cries of pain if this is intentional. Many even got extra character slots. Someone needs to fix this ASAP
    Kuldiin likes this.
  5. Kuldiin Journeyman

I paid for the extra character slots as you posted above.
  6. Velisaris_MS Augur

I'm saying that the reward text is probably incorrect.

As far as I can see, the bonuses do not include anything that would apply to straight merc AA xp...which is the reward you're claiming. That's why I said to try claiming the Character XP reward, which includes merc AA xp, based off the amount of character xp you get. Does that award the correct amount of merc AA xp shown when claimed?

Last night, I claimed the character xp reward from a critical success Research task on my 116 alt, and was awarded 7 merc AA along with the character xp. Clearly the bonuses are working, at least on Live.