Kukaw's Recent Activity

1. Kukaw replied to the thread First time TLP.

I don't think Mischief will die either; at least I hope not, I play on it too. There is also a possible merge of Thornblade into Mischief...

Apr 10, 2024
  2. Kukaw posted a new thread.

An Enslaved Minor (3rd Tower Quests)

These mobs are up in GF. From what I've read they are part of the 3rd Tower Quest, and that is still about a week away.

Forum: Bug Reports

Mar 13, 2024
  3. Kukaw replied to the thread Year of Darkpaw Lore & Trivia Contest.

Runnyeye Citadel

Feb 21, 2024
  4. Kukaw posted a new thread.

Overseer Question

I am on Mischief. I'm still learning the Overseer system, so it is all pretty new to me. I have 3 Santugs, and I am wondering how I can...

Forum: The Newbie Zone

Feb 8, 2024
  5. Kukaw replied to the thread Overseer Reward Question.

Okay, good to know, and thanks again!

Jan 25, 2024
  6. Kukaw posted a new thread.

Overseer Reward Question

Do unclaimed Overseer rewards get cleared out when a new expansion is dropped either on a TLP or Live? Much like how corpses are cleared...

Forum: The Newbie Zone

Jan 25, 2024
  7. Kukaw replied to the thread Happy New Year!.

I can't wait! Sounds fun!

Jan 1, 2024
  8. Kukaw liked Angeliana's post in the thread Happy New Year!.

[IMG] It’s time to usher in the Year of Darkpaw! The Year of Darkpaw: An EverQuest® Celebration has officially launched! Here are the...

Jan 1, 2024
  9. Kukaw liked yepmetoo's post in the thread What LIVE needs - A Velious or PoP locked TLP.

Dumbest thread of the year award goes tooooo.....

Dec 31, 2023
  10. Kukaw replied to the thread The effects of relaxed true box on Mischief and the next TLP.

Like Atomos said earlier, I haven't noticed too much difference; at least from no true box anyways. People who box still box; it is just on...

Dec 13, 2023
  11. Kukaw liked Atomos's post in the thread The effects of relaxed true box on Mischief and the next TLP.

IDK, I'm not noticing the server being any different from normal. I will say that an expansion just launched, so people are more concerned...

Dec 13, 2023