Overseer Question

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Kukaw, Feb 8, 2024.

1. Kukaw Augur

I am on Mischief.
    I'm still learning the Overseer system, so it is all pretty new to me.

I have 3 Santugs, and I am wondering how I can get rid of 2 of them?
    The RETIRE button never seems to allow me to click it.
    Currently all three are at "ready Status," so I am stumped.
    From my understanding only 1 iconic can be questing at a time.

Am I stuck with all three of these?

Thanks!
  2. Bernel Augur

Yeah, you're stuck with them. The special elites that you get from seasonal events cannot be retired. If you do multiple recruitment quests for them, you'll end up with multiple of them that you can't get rid of. People have said they made it this way so that people wouldn't accidentally delete these special agents.

And with elites, duplicates cannot be used. If one of the Santugs is in a quest or incapacitated, the other Santugs can't be used. For the purposes of questing, it's like you only have one Santug.
  3. Goranothos Augur

Wait. I did not know that. Should I be deleting duplicate agents? I always just hit "auto fill" and hardly pay any attention to which agents are assigned.
  4. Velisaris_MS Augur

Well, that's kinda the point of autofill...so you don't have to waste time filling in the agents.

You can't "delete" anything. The only thing you can do is use duplicate agents for conversions, but it doesn't work on elites. You can only retire duplicate elites...unless it's an agent from an event, like Santug. Once you have multiples of elite event agents, you're stuck with them. I *think* the lower level event agents can be used for conversion, but not retired.
    Goranothos and Gialana like this.
  5. Bernel Augur

Duplicates of Commons and regular Uncommons are okay. Overseer will allow you to use duplicates of those in quests. But dups of Uncommon Iconics, Rares, and Elites are not able to be used. You should convert dups of those since there's no point in having duplicates of them.

I personally keep 2 of all Uncommons (regular or Iconic) because it's a hassle to figure out which ones are Iconic during the conversion. Rather than trying to optimize the Uncommon conversion, I just do auto-fill anytime I have three Uncommons that are more than 2 dups.
    Goranothos likes this.
  6. Goranothos Augur

So if I have any duplicate Rares I should just retire the dup?
  7. Velisaris_MS Augur

If it says "iconic", there is absolutely no point in having extra copies. Retire them or use them for conversions.
    Barton-Vox likes this.