klanderso's Recent Activity

1. klanderso liked Canloe Nusback's post in the thread What exactly happens during a patch downtime?.

This Feeding the server hamsters [IMG] and that [IMG]

Apr 24, 2024 at 8:09 AM
  2. klanderso liked Vumad's post in the thread What exactly happens during a patch downtime?.

Sounds like your work is like everyone else's work. You have a meeting to plan the meeting. Everyone meets informally to discuss...

Apr 22, 2024 at 8:46 AM
  3. klanderso liked Sheebea's post in the thread What exactly happens during a patch downtime?.

ROLF! Ya got me to smile.

Apr 18, 2024
  4. klanderso replied to the thread What exactly happens during a patch downtime?.

It's like if you have errands to run after work, it's best to NOT sit down in a comfy chair, or they'll never get done :D

Apr 17, 2024
  5. klanderso liked Tarvas's post in the thread What exactly happens during a patch downtime?.

I recently learned that giving certain parts of a server stack a rest may end up with them deciding to rest eternally. A hamster in...

Apr 17, 2024
  6. klanderso liked RainBright's post in the thread What exactly happens during a patch downtime?.

All yall trying to convince them to do it late in the night clearly haven't seen Chernobyl. You do NOT do the critical testing and...

Apr 17, 2024
  7. klanderso liked Andarriel's post in the thread What exactly happens during a patch downtime?.

We all know what happens during downtime the hamsters finally get a break! ;)

Apr 17, 2024
  8. klanderso liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread What exactly happens during a patch downtime?.

Such good. Much strong. Thanks for the glimpse into your world!

Apr 17, 2024
  9. klanderso liked Metanis's post in the thread What exactly happens during a patch downtime?.

FIFY! (Just kidding, I know there's always a big sense of relief that the team can get back to normal routines after a patch!)

Apr 17, 2024
  10. klanderso liked Cicelee's post in the thread What exactly happens during a patch downtime?.

Thank you for the transparency and information! And all of that while being upbeat is fantastic!

Apr 17, 2024
  11. klanderso replied to the thread What exactly happens during a patch downtime?.

The downside of doing patches in the middle of the night (which would probably be anywhere from 9pm to 4am Pacific) is that it's 100%...

Apr 17, 2024
  12. klanderso liked Cicelee's post in the thread What exactly happens during a patch downtime?.

Original post asks for a dev name to respond to inner workings. Thread creator goes back to Vet Lounge, sees blue DEV by thread title...

Apr 17, 2024
  13. klanderso liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread What exactly happens during a patch downtime?.

They don't work overnight and if it was patched during their work time they would happen during prime time US raid time. From my...

Apr 17, 2024
  14. klanderso liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread What exactly happens during a patch downtime?.

If you don't care about the schedule of the developers who are in charge of patches.

Apr 17, 2024
  15. klanderso liked Fanra's post in the thread What exactly happens during a patch downtime?.

https://xkcd.com/303/ [IMG]

Apr 17, 2024
  16. klanderso replied to the thread What exactly happens during a patch downtime?.

Actually, our Ops team is pretty upbeat and on it during update mornings :)

Apr 17, 2024
  17. klanderso liked Nebulism's post in the thread What exactly happens during a patch downtime?.

Note: I'm not a dev for this game, but experienced in other industries. The actual deployment of the next iteration of the code is likely...

Apr 17, 2024
  18. klanderso liked FYAD's post in the thread Artificial intelligence and EverQuest.

AI isn't magic

Apr 9, 2024
  19. klanderso liked baby-iksar's post in the thread Pet inventory feature - bug(s).

btw, i really like this new feature. Huge thank you! :frolic: :)

Jan 18, 2024
  20. klanderso liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread High Five to the Dev Team!.

If you run the command you will find that the return includes clickable item links allowing you to see the item that is equipped along...

Jan 10, 2024
  21. klanderso liked Soulbanshee's post in the thread High Five to the Dev Team!.

Tell us you havent logged on test server without telling us you havent logged on test server.

Jan 10, 2024
  22. klanderso liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Character logs into game in other zone.

Don't log out in instanced zones and you won't have to worry about it.

Dec 8, 2023
  23. klanderso liked CatsPaws's post in the thread Character logs into game in other zone.

This has happened for years to many players. Its very random but 99% of the time its when you camp out in either the guild hall or the...

Dec 8, 2023
  24. klanderso liked ezoz's post in the thread Character logs into game in other zone.

is it your own guild. Like no one else in it? bc then the GH instance is inactive untill u log back in. when u log in it kicks your first...

Dec 8, 2023
  25. klanderso liked Haen's post in the thread A Shining Beacon of Support: GM Spoom's Outstanding Assistance in EverQuest.

I recently had the pleasure of experiencing exceptional in-game assistance from GM Spoom in EverQuest, and I cannot express enough how...

Dec 6, 2023
  26. klanderso liked Fanra's post in the thread Alternate Persona FAQ And Random Information.

Angeliana is still working on it. Right now the Personas are a work in progress. They really can't answer questions yet as they don't...

Nov 13, 2023
  27. klanderso liked Meeko's post in the thread Test Update 11/07/2023 - New Bugs Only.

All the Extra Life bonuses should now be active on Test. Sorry for the delay.

Nov 7, 2023
  28. klanderso liked Nennius's post in the thread BETA IS DOWN! Has been all day.

It is Beta. Ups and downs are par for the course.

Nov 6, 2023
  29. klanderso replied to the thread BETA IS DOWN! Has been all day.

Should be good now. Apparently I spoke too soon....

Nov 6, 2023