klanderso's Recent Activity

1. klanderso replied to the thread Not A Bug /testcopy is failing.

/testcopy is down because it relies on the character transfer server, which is currently down due to an issue we found and will be fixing...

Aug 6, 2020 at 9:36 AM
  2. klanderso liked Alekyne's post in the thread Not A Bug /testcopy is failing.

Whoa, settle down there cowboy. I’d wager a guess that it probably has something to do with server transfers being disabled until the next...

Aug 6, 2020 at 9:36 AM
  3. klanderso liked Yinla's post in the thread Where's Fippy?.

Check the very bottom of your agents list

Jul 28, 2020
  4. klanderso changed their occupation from Associate Programmer on EQ to Programmer I on EQ.

Jul 20, 2020
  5. klanderso liked phattoni's post in the thread Removing all access days left from inventory.

this thing was never accurate for me, it would read 0 days remaining for days at a time, yet i couldnt charge my account for more active...

Jul 15, 2020
  6. klanderso liked Cacky's post in the thread Fixed Internally Quick Time and Hybrid classes?.

Hello klanderso, glad you are on the case. I have only seen this problem when I am grouped with a bard who plays Quicktime IX. I have...

Jul 10, 2020
  7. klanderso replied to the thread Not A Bug Test copy not working.

Correct, /testcopy has been disabled until the Live update this month.

Jul 10, 2020
  8. klanderso liked Sancus's post in the thread Fixed Internally Quick Time and Hybrid classes?.

What server are you on? Test Are you in a raid? No. How many other people are in the zone and/or your group? 2 in group / zone Is...

Jul 10, 2020
  9. klanderso liked Cadira's post in the thread Fixed Internally Quick Time and Hybrid classes?.

Please change reduction to .4s instead of .5 for our upcoming patch for now......but- Bug tends to happen when you cast spells with .5s...

Jul 10, 2020
  10. klanderso liked yepmetoo's post in the thread Fixed Internally Quick Time and Hybrid classes?.

I have never seen it in a raid, because I'm never grouped with bards in a raid. I have never seen it in a group boxing with my bard, who...

Jul 10, 2020
  11. klanderso liked Greymantle's post in the thread Fixed Internally Quick Time and Hybrid classes?.

Playing on The Rathe , mostly see this in raids. Has been more noticable with the new expansion zones. Only happens when grouped with a...

Jul 9, 2020
  12. klanderso replied to the thread Fixed Internally Quick Time and Hybrid classes?.

For those of you experiencing this, what are the conditions when it happens? What server are you on? Are you in a raid? How many other...

Jul 9, 2020
  13. klanderso replied to the thread Fixed Internally Another Froststone Ornament Bug.

I just finished fixing this internally to prevent it from happening after it goes live. Unfortunately if you've got a stuck item with a...

Jul 8, 2020
  14. klanderso replied to the thread Confirmed Overseer - Fippy Darkpaw.

This is due to how the list is sorted. It worked out (purely coincidentally) that Agents were added in chunks based on their rarity (the...

Jun 18, 2020
  15. klanderso replied to the thread Fixed Internally Overseer Limit on completing Tasks is not refreshing.

There's a fix for this internally (it wasn't ready in time for the patch).

Jun 18, 2020
  16. klanderso replied to the thread Fixed Internally Server Downtime: Wednesday, June 15th @ 6AM.

I'd blame the bandaid on my finger but that's still pretty bad....fixed now.

Jun 15, 2020
  17. klanderso replied to the thread Fixed Internally Unknown Guild.

Yes, this should be fixed for the update next week!

Jun 11, 2020
  18. klanderso liked Yinla's post in the thread A Note to the EQ Community from Jenn Chan.

Thank you Jenn and team and all stay safe, we need you all! HUGS :)

Jun 9, 2020
  19. klanderso liked ZenMaster's post in the thread A Note to the EQ Community from Jenn Chan.

Thank you for the update and communication! The bonus is certainly appreciated! :)

Jun 9, 2020
  20. klanderso liked Papasears1982's post in the thread A Note to the EQ Community from Jenn Chan.

people seem to forget about all the stuff going on with COVID. I for one appreciate what you guys have done for us. Take your time and get...

Jun 9, 2020
  21. klanderso liked JChan's post in the thread A Note to the EQ Community from Jenn Chan.

Hail Adventurers, (TL;DR version at the bottom.) I'm writing to you today to apologize for all the issues that we've been experiencing...

Jun 9, 2020
  22. klanderso liked Skuz's post in the thread Game unplayable with this LAG!.

Why not add to one of the existing threads, there is a bug report you can add a like to the first post of also: More Lag Daybreak

May 27, 2020
  23. klanderso liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Game unplayable with this LAG!.

Skuz is correct, there are ongoing threads for this issue. Please refer to one of them.

May 27, 2020
  24. klanderso replied to the thread Fixed Internally Test Server Reset.

Test is getting updated to the current Live build in about an hour.

May 26, 2020
  25. klanderso liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread So... About that last downtime for extension....

Because they can't replicate the conditions of the live server on the test server? There will always be enough differences between a...

May 22, 2020
  26. klanderso liked Rolaque's post in the thread So... About that last downtime for extension....

Simply not enough log into Test to even test a portion of a new patch, let alone thoroughly run it to determine what bugs or glitches might...

May 22, 2020
  27. klanderso liked Jhenna_BB's post in the thread I want an extra day added to my All-Access.

I have all access on two account currently, since every one feels they need to lead with that in this thread most of all. What I want is...

May 22, 2020
  28. klanderso liked Hart_Xegony's post in the thread Thank you Darkpaw Employees!.

Give they guys some credit guys. They are working with a very small team. Trust me they are working hard to get it back up and running. You...

May 21, 2020
  29. klanderso liked Sabrefist-'s post in the thread Thank you Darkpaw Employees!.

I'm sure they're not hanging out watching a movie and eating pizza right now... But when it becomes pretty much expected that your game...

May 21, 2020
  30. klanderso liked Hart_Xegony's post in the thread Thank you Darkpaw Employees!.

LOL Poor bastards ha ha this is a lot of down time they must be working their buts off trying to fix what ever is wrong. I work in IT at a...

May 21, 2020
  31. klanderso liked svann's post in the thread Thank you Darkpaw Employees!.

if i had any money id send you guys a pizza, but just know I thought about it!

May 21, 2020
  32. klanderso liked Zamiam's post in the thread Thank you Darkpaw Employees!.

you know there is already a Kudos page for the Dev's /dreamweaver here...

May 21, 2020
  33. klanderso liked Naturalist's post in the thread Thank you Darkpaw Employees!.

You are working with old code, in crazy conditions, and doing your best to make the player base happy. And we love you! We the people...

May 21, 2020
  34. klanderso liked CatsPaws's post in the thread Krono not being consumed and added to account.

You may want to wait - according to the top of the forums there are issues on Rathe and TUnare right now and both are down

May 21, 2020
  35. klanderso liked Ferriciean's post in the thread Friends List Gone.

Your friends list, blocked list, etc are not a server-side thing they can investigate. These items are configured in your client-side INI...

May 21, 2020
  36. klanderso liked CatsPaws's post in the thread Server Transfer broken?.

I, personally would wait for a day or two until things calm down. Tech has said right off the bat that some stuff would not be finished...

May 21, 2020
  37. klanderso replied to the thread Fixed Internally Overseer: Success % Decreases after Start Quest!.

The issue with this one was the display, not the actual change itself. This should be fixed in the next monthly update.

May 18, 2020
  38. klanderso replied to the thread Fixed Internally Overseer: Quest slots displaying too many agents, post conversion "disappear".

I've adjusted a couple things when displaying available agents in quest slots so this should no longer be an issue after the next monthly...

May 18, 2020
  39. klanderso replied to the thread Not A Bug Selo server crash last night! 5/13/20.

According to the data, there were no server crashes last night and none of the zones on Selo crashed either. If you're missing an item due...

May 14, 2020
  40. klanderso liked CatsPaws's post in the thread Guild leader mia - no problem!.

Noted in test patch: Added the /usurp command. This command allows a senior officer to take leadership of their guild if the guild does...

May 13, 2020
  41. klanderso liked Duder's post in the thread Guild leader mia - no problem!.

But leaving the guild that you supposedly lead hanging for 2 years is fair? Even 1 year? C'mon. Pretty simple, don't abandon ship....

May 13, 2020
  42. klanderso liked Fanra's post in the thread Reason for 2mil pp cap on /trader?.

Oh, also, while mob hit points are done at the server level (Darkpaw's computers), displaying the amount of coins you have to you is done...

May 13, 2020
  43. klanderso liked Fanra's post in the thread Reason for 2mil pp cap on /trader?.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2,147,483,647#In_computing EverQuest was originally a 32-bit program. They have made a number of...

May 13, 2020
  44. klanderso replied to the thread Test Update 05/12/2020 - New Bugs Only.

What was your character's name and the approximate time?

May 13, 2020
  45. klanderso replied to the thread Reason for 2mil pp cap on /trader?.

It's a technical thing. Imagine you have a bucket to hold all the water you'll drink for the day. If your bucket is full and you get more...

May 12, 2020
  46. klanderso liked Hegsheoshed's post in the thread Fixed Internally Overseer: Quest slots displaying too many agents, post conversion "disappear".

Setting up some overseer quests. I have 2 extra uncommons that I don't really have showing when I select agents. I checked the agents page...

May 11, 2020
  47. klanderso replied to the thread Fixed Internally Overseer: Quest slots displaying too many agents, post conversion "disappear".

Thanks for the additional info folks, I'll be working on this one.

May 11, 2020
  48. klanderso liked Diani's post in the thread Fixed Internally Overseer: Quest slots displaying too many agents, post conversion "disappear".

On my main account this just was possible: Diani (AB server) Agents tab shows 1x Elia Selecting agents shows 2x Elia Made 2 quests...

May 11, 2020
  49. klanderso liked Soulbanshee's post in the thread Fixed Internally Overseer: Quest slots displaying too many agents, post conversion "disappear".

There are no "extras". The server log files have shown that the number of agents granted and the number of agents converted are the same...

May 11, 2020
  50. klanderso replied to the thread Fixed Internally Broken Double DZ Lockouts.

This should be fixed with the next monthly update.

May 8, 2020
  51. klanderso replied to the thread Fixed Internally Kronos not working??.

This should be fixed now.

May 8, 2020
  52. klanderso replied to the thread Fixed Internally Kronos not working??.

Merged a couple of threads. This is actively being looked into.

May 8, 2020
  53. klanderso liked Xyphen's post in the thread Fixed Internally Broken Double DZ Lockouts.

Fission, Virulent and Atarius

May 8, 2020
  54. klanderso replied to the thread Fixed Internally Broken Double DZ Lockouts.

To clarify, which characters had the double lockouts?

May 7, 2020
  55. klanderso liked Xyphen's post in the thread Fixed Internally Broken Double DZ Lockouts.

Well, now I have a screenshot + exact date/time... Characters: Atarius, Xyphen, Osmose, Fission, Virulent, Indignant Server: Bertoxxulous...

May 6, 2020
  56. klanderso replied to the thread Fixed Internally Overseer: Quest slots displaying too many agents, post conversion "disappear".

I've merged a couple of threads that all seem to be reporting the same issue. For those of you reporting this issue, please reply (or...

May 6, 2020
  57. klanderso replied to the thread Not A Bug Overseer: Uncommon Conversion removes duplicates.

It looks like the issue here ins't related to the conversion quests themselves, but to the minion display for the quest slots being...

May 4, 2020
  58. klanderso replied to the thread Not A Bug Overseer: Uncommon Conversion removes duplicates.

I see that you received a total of three Orc Scoutmaster (two on the date you mention, one before). And on the date you mention, I see...

May 4, 2020
  59. klanderso replied to the thread Not A Bug Overseer: Uncommon Conversion removes duplicates.

In this specific case, yes, it's a display bug that deserves its own thread.

May 1, 2020
  60. klanderso liked Soulbanshee's post in the thread More Overseer Probems.

Clear the filters in the select agent window, you have a filter set so that its not matching any agents for the tasks.

May 1, 2020
  61. klanderso replied to the thread Not A Bug Overseer: Uncommon Conversion removes duplicates.

Can you please create a new thread in this forum (Bug Reports) with this information? That way it'll get the attention it deserves and...

May 1, 2020
  62. klanderso replied to the thread Not A Bug Overseer: Uncommon Conversion removes duplicates.

It's possible there's a display issue, but I can tell you that everything (at least looking through the logs versus reading the live...

May 1, 2020
  63. klanderso replied to the thread Not A Bug Overseer: Uncommon Conversion removes duplicates.

Some context: when an agent is used in a conversion or someone manually retires an agent, it shows the same thing on the backend. And as...

May 1, 2020
  64. klanderso replied to the thread Not A Bug Overseer: Uncommon Conversion removes duplicates.

If this is the case, then a separate thread should be opened (to keep things clean and organized).

May 1, 2020
  65. klanderso replied to the thread Not A Bug Overseer: Uncommon Conversion removes duplicates.

My apologies, on my end "retired" means the same thing for both using a minion in a conversion quest and clicking the retire button. I...

May 1, 2020
  66. klanderso replied to the thread Not A Bug Overseer: Uncommon Conversion removes duplicates.

I've looked through our records and verified the history of each Agent that was retired on the given day, you're not missing any.

Apr 30, 2020
  67. klanderso replied to the thread Not A Bug Overseer: Uncommon Conversion removes duplicates.

That's an entirely different bug. Agents do not stack in the Agents tab, each entry on the left is a copy of an Agent. The fact that you...

Apr 30, 2020
  68. klanderso replied to the thread Not A Bug Overseer: Uncommon Conversion removes duplicates.

I think you may have sent the PM to a different person ;)

Apr 30, 2020
  69. klanderso replied to the thread Not A Bug Overseer: Exiled Legionnaire.

Looks can be deceiving ;)

Apr 30, 2020
  70. klanderso replied to the thread Fixed Internally Overseer: Missing quests.

Fixed internally means it's been fixed internally and it has not gone live yet.

Apr 30, 2020
  71. klanderso replied to the thread Not A Bug Overseer: Uncommon Conversion removes duplicates.

I've merged the handful of threads about this that were floating around. I'm trying to look into this one, but need some specific...

Apr 28, 2020
  72. klanderso replied to the thread Not A Bug Account to Account Character Transfers Unavailable at this time.

This should be resolved now. Edit: Sorry, I shouldn't go through bugs before coffee, we're currently not allowing account to account...

Apr 23, 2020
  73. klanderso liked niente's post in the thread Fixed Internally Character transfer from CT server bug.

This was a bug that occurred due to the outage on 4/16. The login server was patched this morning at ~10am PDT; if you relogged after this...

Apr 23, 2020
  74. klanderso liked Windance's post in the thread Thank you Devs ....

I would like to thank the EQ development team for: 1 - Getting the issues with logging in on characters with special characters fixed....

Apr 20, 2020
  75. klanderso liked Moege's post in the thread Not A Bug Overseer: Uncommon Conversion removes duplicates.

Had: 4x Kirathas Druid (1 chosen) 2x Ak'Anon Engineer (1 chosen) 2x Free Diving Limnologist (1 chosen) Captain Silverwind has been added to...

Apr 20, 2020
  76. klanderso replied to the thread Not A Bug Overseer: Uncommon Conversion removes duplicates.

Got character names, servers, and approximate time so I can take a look at what happened?

Apr 17, 2020
  77. klanderso replied to the thread Fixed Internally Missing Characters.

This was due to an issue on the back end and will be resolved when servers are back up and unlocked.

Apr 16, 2020
  78. klanderso replied to the thread Fixed Internally Overseer quests - don't always show up on other chars.

I'm currently working on this.

Apr 14, 2020
  79. klanderso replied to the thread Fixed Internally Overseer: Agent Incapacitation time wrong.

Just to update folks, the fix for this one should be going out with the update this week :)

Apr 13, 2020
  80. klanderso replied to the thread Fixed Internally Overseer: Agent Incapacitation time wrong.

I'm currently looking into this one and don't need any additional examples at this time. I'll let you all know if that changes :)

Apr 7, 2020
  81. klanderso replied to the thread Info Needed Overseer: 40 seconds added on to every quest completion time.

What server is this on?

Mar 23, 2020
  82. klanderso liked enclee's post in the thread Not A Bug Overseer pack not opening.

You have bring up the item window, by right clicking it (same way you would inspect an item in your inventory). Next, you have to select...

Mar 23, 2020
  83. klanderso liked Skuz's post in the thread Not A Bug Overseer pack not opening.

As I recall this was done to correct problems to do with reward item stacking.

Mar 23, 2020
  84. klanderso replied to the thread Not A Bug Overseer Duplicate Uncommon Agent unable to be use second if first is questing.

Iconic agents cannot have more than one copy active at a time. This means you cannot put more than one on a conversion quest (or any other)...

Mar 23, 2020
  85. klanderso replied to the thread Not A Bug Overseer: Multiple instances of Iconic Agents.... Booby prize?.

You can always send them on conversion quests or retire them.

Mar 23, 2020
  86. klanderso liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Update from the Team.

Hi All, Thank you for the messages and kind words. We wanted to update you on our status as the team adjusts and resumes development...

Mar 23, 2020
  87. klanderso replied to the thread Not A Bug login servers borked? EQGraphicsDX9.dll issue.

You'll need to close the game as there was a hotfix earlier today that requires a client patch.

Mar 19, 2020
  88. klanderso replied to the thread Not A Bug Tribute Window.

No worries, we've all done it :)

Mar 19, 2020
  89. klanderso replied to the thread Fixed Internally Account with special character unable to login.

This is confirmed, unfortunately I don't have an ETA at the moment.

Mar 18, 2020
  90. klanderso liked Omegga's post in the thread Info Needed Overseer: No Offered Quests are Available.

Seems the quest fixed itself today and she got the reward to continue.

Mar 18, 2020
  91. klanderso replied to the thread Not A Bug Tribute Window.

Sounds like a case of an element in the window being too big and hiding things or being too small and not showing. Try shuffling things...

Mar 18, 2020
  92. klanderso replied to the thread Not A Bug Overseer: Convert multiple of the same iconic agent.

Iconic agents cannot have more than one copy active at a time. This means you cannot put more than one on a conversion quest (or any other)...

Mar 18, 2020
  93. klanderso replied to the thread Fixed Internally Overseer Success Rate On Quest Page Not Always The Same Once Quest Started.

This should be fixed with today's update.

Mar 18, 2020
  94. klanderso replied to the thread Fixed Internally Overseer Tutorial: no bandit available to start.

This should no longer happen after the update today. However, if you were missing this agent before hte update, you'll need to contact our...

Mar 18, 2020
  95. klanderso replied to the thread Fixed Internally Overseer: Mercenary EXP less than displayed..

For those who say they got less than they should, can you please reply here (or via PM) with your character name and server?

Mar 16, 2020
  96. klanderso replied to the thread Fixed Internally Overseer window needs a scroll bar.

I've merged all Overseer UI related threads.

Mar 16, 2020
  97. klanderso replied to the thread Fixed Internally Overseer Tutorial: no bandit available to start.

Did you happen to purchase any agents before opening the Overseer window?

Mar 16, 2020
  98. klanderso replied to the thread Info Needed Overseer agents disappearing.

To look into these, we need to know your character name, the server you play on, and which agents are missing.

Mar 16, 2020
  99. klanderso replied to the thread Fixed Internally Overseer quests - don't always show up on other chars.

What's the character name for the missing quests?

Mar 16, 2020
  100. klanderso replied to the thread Info Needed Overseer: No Offered Quests are Available.

It should be impossible to fail the tutorial quests. I'm creating an internal task to look into this. For anyone seeing this (a failed...

Mar 16, 2020
  101. klanderso liked Kneeo's post in the thread OMM Mission Issue - Defaulting to One Class.

Thanks, Klanderso!

Mar 11, 2020
  102. klanderso replied to the thread OMM Mission Issue - Defaulting to One Class.

Try re-sizing the elements in the window.

Mar 11, 2020
  103. klanderso liked Nennius's post in the thread Any more news on free Heroic chars during Anniversary?.

" In celebration of EverQuest's 21st anniversary we have made Veteran Reward abilities available to all players! - - The restrictions that...

Mar 10, 2020
  104. klanderso liked Absor's post in the thread Test Update 03/09/2020 - New Bugs Only.

This is a known issue, but not one we can easily fix. Various programmers have looked at it. Our alpha sorting is better now, but not...

Mar 10, 2020
  105. klanderso replied to the thread Any more news on free Heroic chars during Anniversary?.

It's members. The patch notes on test (in the actual game itself, not on the forums) have been updated with more information (and will be...

Mar 10, 2020
  106. klanderso liked Thunderkiks's post in the thread Characters are missing?????.

I actually tested this. I had just started a newer characters EoK progression and when they had the message about servers coming down I...

Mar 9, 2020
  107. klanderso replied to the thread Test Update 03/03/2020 - New Bugs Only.

Confirmed and created a task to fix this.

Mar 9, 2020
  108. klanderso replied to the thread Not A Bug BAGS in shared bank gone.

If you're missing items, the best thing to do is contact our GMs: https://help.daybreakgames.com/hc/en-us

Mar 9, 2020
  109. klanderso replied to the thread Characters are missing?????.

Servers are back up! If you still have missing characters, please follow niente's instructions :)

Mar 6, 2020
  110. klanderso liked niente's post in the thread Characters are missing?????.

EQ's spacetime was created by fallible humans, and has many holes, players fall into them all the time. If you did this I would be sad...

Mar 6, 2020
  111. klanderso liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Emergency Server Downtime - All Live Servers - March 6, 2020.

[Update] We are looking at another 45 minutes or so a final checks are performed. Thank you for your patience everyone!

Mar 6, 2020
  112. klanderso liked niente's post in the thread Characters are missing?????.

If you have missing characters after servers come back up, you can submit a support ticket or send me a PM. Don't make a new character with...

Mar 6, 2020
  113. klanderso liked Asus's post in the thread Characters are missing?????.

"I never break things, ever."

Mar 6, 2020
  114. klanderso liked Fian's post in the thread Emergency Server Downtime.

This was posted: [Alert] All servers have been taken offline briefly for emergency maintenance. We apologize for the delay. I just want...

Mar 6, 2020
  115. klanderso posted a new thread.

Emergency Server Downtime - All Live Servers - March 6, 2020

[Alert] All servers have been taken offline briefly for emergency maintenance. We apologize for the delay.

Forum: News and Announcements

Mar 6, 2020
  116. klanderso replied to the thread Characters are missing?????.

If you're missing characters you do not need to submit a ticket. We're bringing servers down at this very moment to resolve this.

Mar 6, 2020
  117. klanderso replied to the thread Test Update 03/03/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Commas in some cultures represent a decimal, so it's ehhh probably not going to happen.

Mar 6, 2020
  118. klanderso replied to the thread Missing character(s).

We're doing an emergency maintenance right now to solve this.

Mar 6, 2020
  119. klanderso replied to the thread Characters are missing?????.

We're doing an emergency maintenance right now to solve this.

Mar 6, 2020
  120. klanderso replied to the thread Characters are missing?????.

We're actively looking into this.

Mar 6, 2020
  121. klanderso replied to the thread Not A Bug TOFS raid and illusions (not actually a bug).

This forum is for bugs, not suggestions. I'd recommend trying another forum and posting your suggestion.

Mar 5, 2020
  122. klanderso replied to the thread Test Update 03/03/2020 - New Bugs Only.

Failure != completed

Mar 4, 2020
  123. klanderso replied to the thread Test Update 03/03/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

You only have to fill required slots. If you hover over the ! or ? in the upper left for that slot, it tells you if it's required or...

Mar 4, 2020
  124. klanderso replied to the thread Not A Bug Windowing Issue.

This definitely sounds like a Windows 10 thing and not an EQ thing.

Mar 4, 2020
  125. klanderso replied to the thread So, about that maintenance.

It wasn't a full on downtime, it was a maintenance for the backend systems that could affect logins. Not everyone was kicked, nor did...

Mar 3, 2020
  126. klanderso replied to the thread Test Update 02/26/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Overseer is account AND server based. Multiple characters on the same account on the same server will have access to the same...

Mar 3, 2020
  127. klanderso replied to the thread Fixed Internally Crash during An Epic Request (SK).

I've just fixed this internally and it should be fine and dandy with the next full update.

Mar 2, 2020
  128. klanderso replied to the thread Test Update 02/26/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

The dropdown menus will be alphabetized soon (I'm working on it right now). The chat window will output a line whenever you get a new...

Mar 2, 2020
  129. klanderso replied to the thread Test Update 02/26/2020 - New Bugs Only.

Failed != completed

Feb 28, 2020
  130. klanderso liked Razorfall's post in the thread Test Update 02/26/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Can we have my dinosaursounds have an impact on other things?

Feb 27, 2020
  131. klanderso liked Dahaman's post in the thread How about today?.

It's Thor's Day and our hopes are on high, Will the lightning strike as we look up to the sky? Weave us the dreams, don't abandon or shy,...

Feb 27, 2020
  132. klanderso replied to the thread Test Update 02/26/2020 - New Bugs Only.

The zone crash should be fixed! Now if a zone crashes, it'll pick up the changes when it comes back up and should not* crash anymore :)...

Feb 27, 2020
  133. klanderso replied to the thread Test Update 02/26/2020 - New Bugs Only.

This is a preview of the system, not everything is fleshed out. The second thing is not a bug. You will not be able to do every single...

Feb 27, 2020
  134. klanderso replied to the thread Test Update 02/26/2020 - New Bugs Only.

Thanks for the report, I'm currently looking into it.

Feb 27, 2020
  135. klanderso replied to the thread Test Update 02/26/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

It's a new feature that will be around after the anniversary. It's separate in the fact that your character doesn't go and do things,...

Feb 27, 2020
  136. klanderso replied to the thread Test Update 02/26/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

This is a preview of the system, not everything has been completely fleshed out. There may be missing rewards/strings. You won't be...

Feb 27, 2020
  137. klanderso replied to the thread Confirmed Login server chat screen's "Chat Options" button is unclickable.

Confirmed, I've written up a thing to have it looked at.

Feb 26, 2020
  138. klanderso replied to the thread Fixed Internally Bard Bug: Song Gems Locking Up When Using Clickies.

I've merged all related threads into this one to keep it centralized/focused.

Feb 26, 2020
  139. klanderso replied to the thread Better GM and Customer Service.

If you find a bug, you should post it in the appropriate section of the forums as GMs generally cannot assist with them.

Feb 20, 2020
  140. klanderso liked Zanarnar's post in the thread Not A Bug Extended Target Window - Always Filled With Red Bars.

Are you level 20 yet? it doesn't actually start working properly until then. More information can be found here.

Feb 20, 2020
  141. klanderso liked Imukai's post in the thread Not A Bug Extended Target Window - Always Filled With Red Bars.

It will go away the instant you ding 20.

Feb 20, 2020
  142. klanderso replied to the thread Fixed Internally Fallen to Death.

This is getting fixed right now on Test :)

Feb 18, 2020
  143. klanderso replied to the thread Test Update 02/05/2020 - New Bugs Only.

This is getting fixed with the Test update that's happening right now! It's happening right now!

Feb 18, 2020