Kels's Recent Activity

1. Kels liked niente's post in the thread Motivation To Play Clerics.

I made a post then edited it to a smiley face after thinking better of it. Then deleted it. I don't think my post being here or not is...

Mar 28, 2024
  2. Kels liked kizant's post in the thread Congrats Silent Redemption.

Grats!

Mar 3, 2024
  3. Kels liked Aldryn's post in the thread Congrats Silent Redemption.

Congrats, friends! [IMG]

Mar 3, 2024
  4. Kels liked Toni's post in the thread Congrats Silent Redemption.

Congratulations to everyone that got to have fun with their friends.

Mar 3, 2024
  5. Kels liked LoafBox's post in the thread Congrats Silent Redemption.

GGs everyone!

Mar 3, 2024
  6. Kels liked Jondalar's post in the thread Congrats Silent Redemption.

Congorats you guys!

Mar 3, 2024
  7. Kels liked Sancus's post in the thread Congrats Silent Redemption.

Congratulations!

Mar 3, 2024
  8. Kels liked FawnTemplar's post in the thread Congrats Silent Redemption.

Great work and well done to you guys. <3

Mar 3, 2024
  9. Kels liked Fintank's post in the thread Confirmed the reward system.

I think we can all agree that these likes shouldn't count for Lisard's Like/Post ratio, guy is over here stacking the deck! All likes...

Feb 8, 2024
  10. Kels liked Lisard's post in the thread Confirmed the reward system.

The new reward system for raids is not performing as it was intended and results in a negative gameplay experience. The new system was...

Feb 7, 2024
  11. Kels liked Raccoo's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

If multiple devs are responding to this AMA. If you were given free reign/time/money to do whatever you wanted to Everquest, what would you...

Jan 12, 2024
  12. Kels liked Vaarsuvius's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Are we ever going to see old/unused spell lines be discontinued and replaced with new spell lines. New as in not upgrades to existing...

Jan 11, 2024
  13. Kels liked Beimeith's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Is there any way we can get items to have new focus effects? Many of them have stayed the same since 2007 (Secrets of Faydwer) when they...

Jan 11, 2024
  14. Kels liked Fintank's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Are there any plans for specific class tuning to ever return? This is a type of need that applies to all classes, but I am specifically...

Jan 11, 2024
  15. Kels liked FencallenBristle's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

How do you plan to make clerics more fun to play outside of raids? Group content is not engaging enough, and soloing is not an option. They...

Jan 11, 2024
  16. Kels liked Caisy's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Is there a plan in place to do a deep dive on the Ranger class? We're seeing many changes to bring melee up to caster levels and that's...

Jan 11, 2024
  17. Kels liked zoycite's post in the thread Thank you developers for raid hotfixes on Saturday.

Please give a shout out to the developers who were online to deal with the minor inconveniences the hardcore raiding community experienced...

Jan 6, 2024