JulieMay64's Recent Activity

1. JulieMay64 posted a new thread.

I see the issue of being too dark has been marked as 'not a bug'

I see the issue of being too dark has been marked as 'not a bug'. OK, so you did this on purpose. I saw your comment within the thread....

Forum: Bug Reports

Mar 11, 2024
  2. JulieMay64 liked Niri's post in the thread Not A Bug Gamma option.

One problem with that is that it affects *everything* on your computer, not just the game. Since I do a lot of photography, and...

Mar 11, 2024
  3. JulieMay64 replied to the thread Duplicate Merc gets buffs stripped.

Still happening.

Jan 23, 2024
  4. JulieMay64 liked Dylan97's post in the thread Duplicate Merc gets buffs stripped.

I have a mage on the P-Q server. 3 or 4 times now, when he levels up, a message pops up that the mercenary loses all "effects" - buffs,...

Jan 23, 2024
  5. JulieMay64 liked J'bone's post in the thread Merc loses health when I ding..

Category: Mercenaries [Can Repro] Date/Time: Thu Dec 14 12:40:23 2023 Character: Level 92 Wizard (Main) Zone: Guild Lobby Location:...

Jan 23, 2024
  6. JulieMay64 liked Joules_Bianchi's post in the thread Fixed Internally Mercs losing buffs when they level.

This is still a thing, no personas, no LoS expansion purchased. Every ding, merc loses all buffs. instead of keeping your merc it's...

Jan 23, 2024
  7. JulieMay64 liked Bilderov's post in the thread Fixed Internally Mercs losing buffs when they level.

I can't believe this change happened without a bare minimum level of testing. Its the kind of thing a programmer would do without having a...

Jan 23, 2024
  8. JulieMay64 liked Bigfan's post in the thread Who thought that mobs making you drunk was a good idea?.

Get a bard, they can cure drunk. If not max your skill, and quit complaining.

Jan 21, 2024
  9. JulieMay64 liked genaro44's post in the thread Not A Bug Gamma option.

Not having a brightness slider is daft. I don't understand. (Don't bother trying to explain, there is no excuse for not having a brightness...

Jan 17, 2024
  10. JulieMay64 liked Goober's post in the thread Not A Bug Gamma option.

All my accounts are very very dark even with max "enhanced vision" or whatever. 1.) Please don't get cute with nomenclature. People know...

Jan 17, 2024
  11. JulieMay64 liked Salben's post in the thread Not A Bug Gamma option.

Seriously can’t see anything in the game. Why would you push this trash change? Please revert asap!

Jan 17, 2024
  12. JulieMay64 liked Lothnor's post in the thread Not A Bug Gamma option.

Enhance vision does almost nothing. Windows 11. All patched. How about fixing gamma again so that the game can be seen correctly?

Jan 17, 2024
  13. JulieMay64 liked chronicler's post in the thread Not A Bug Gamma option.

u need to fix this, unplayable

Jan 17, 2024
  14. JulieMay64 liked TB_AB's post in the thread Not A Bug Gamma option.

Have the same issue... close to unplayable atm.....

Jan 17, 2024
  15. JulieMay64 liked Froger's post in the thread Not A Bug Gamma option.

Yeah i cant see anything on my screen. Too dark with enhance vision at 100%

Jan 17, 2024
  16. JulieMay64 liked Amex111's post in the thread Not A Bug Gamma option.

We have read the patch notes, you are not reading what others are saying. Max enhance is still broken in terms of playable brightness...

Jan 17, 2024
  17. JulieMay64 liked Brickhaus's post in the thread Not A Bug Gamma option.

Except it doesn't. Not by a long shot.

Jan 17, 2024
  18. JulieMay64 liked Amex111's post in the thread Not A Bug Gamma option.

Gamma being broke is unacceptable. This hurts our eyes trying to see everything that is dark, even with max enhance. Please fix this...

Jan 17, 2024
  19. JulieMay64 liked Joules_Bianchi's post in the thread Not A Bug Gamma option.

patch notes FTW? long story short- alt o / display tab - right side- see <enhanced vision> ie brightness, now replaces gamma slider....

Jan 17, 2024
  20. JulieMay64 liked Moak's post in the thread Not A Bug Gamma option.

no matter what i do my screen looks like its waiting on the moon to rise. Where is my gamma bar so i can adjust this? enhance vision is a...

Jan 17, 2024
  21. JulieMay64 liked Soulslayer123's post in the thread Not A Bug Gamma option.

Same here, I cant see anything. Enhanced lighting barely made a difference.

Jan 17, 2024
  22. JulieMay64 liked Schadenfreude's post in the thread Not A Bug Gamma option.

Same here, also happened on Test.

Jan 17, 2024
  23. JulieMay64 liked Yinla's post in the thread Not A Bug Gamma option.

Got the same issue. I may need to turn lighting on, I'll faff with it tomorrow when I'm not half asleep, or just wait and see if they fix...

Jan 17, 2024
  24. JulieMay64 liked Scila's post in the thread Not A Bug Gamma option.

Gamma is dark on both comps after patch. Was fine before. Saw a new item in Options to enhance vision which improved it some but man what...

Jan 17, 2024
  25. JulieMay64 liked Lete's post in the thread Not A Bug Gamma option.

The gamma option is broken. When sliding to adjust the gamma it stays at 0%.

Jan 17, 2024
  26. JulieMay64 replied to the thread Duplicate Cant switch screens or go to desktop.

Every zone is too dark and if you turn the enhanced vision up then it washes out. Tried advanced lighting and that doesn't work either....

Jan 17, 2024
  27. JulieMay64 replied to the thread Not A Bug Gamma option.

Every zone is too dark and if you turn the enhanced vision up then it washes out. Tried advanced lighting and that doesn't work either....

Jan 17, 2024
  28. JulieMay64 replied to the thread DirectX 11 API Port is live!.

Jan 17, 2024
  29. JulieMay64 replied to the thread Test Update 11/07/2023 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

I'm not sure if this is a bug or an intentional change - we are no longer able to use the personal tribute that another player calls up....

Nov 22, 2023