Not A Bug Gamma option

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Lete, Jan 17, 2024.

1. Lete Apprentice

The gamma option is broken. When sliding to adjust the gamma it stays at 0%.
  2. Scila Augur

Gamma is dark on both comps after patch. Was fine before. Saw a new item in Options to enhance vision which improved it some but man what went sideways?
  3. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Got the same issue.

I may need to turn lighting on, I'll faff with it tomorrow when I'm not half asleep, or just wait and see if they fix it.
  4. Schadenfreude Augur

Same here, also happened on Test.
  5. Soulslayer123 New Member

Same here, I cant see anything. Enhanced lighting barely made a difference.
  6. Moak The Most High

no matter what i do my screen looks like its waiting on the moon to rise. Where is my gamma bar so i can adjust this? enhance vision is a joke
  7. Joules_Bianchi A certain gnome

patch notes FTW?

long story short- alt o / display tab - right side- see <enhanced vision> ie brightness, now replaces gamma slider.

Edited to add- There's more conversation about this post - My initial tests were from fullscreen on a troll in the bazaar. i later found that windowed mode was abysmal and posted that below.
  8. Amex111 Journeyman

Gamma being broke is unacceptable. This hurts our eyes trying to see everything that is dark, even with max enhance. Please fix this immediately.
  9. Brickhaus Augur

Except it doesn't. Not by a long shot.
  10. Amex111 Journeyman

We have read the patch notes, you are not reading what others are saying. Max enhance is still broken in terms of playable brightness and tints.
  11. Joules_Bianchi A certain gnome

hehe also makes it harder to find the wurm with the glowing Pearlescent Shard 1/4 in it's inventory.

#oldthings
    MadMonk McJunkPunch likes this.
  12. Joules_Bianchi A certain gnome

my troll in bazaar it worked fine. no faerune etc on it.
  13. Xalatan New Member

Brightness needs to be fixed. Slider all the way to right on Enhanced Vision - still too dark! Bring back Gamma!

Win 11, Nvidia video card with up to date drivers. Windowed mode.
  14. Lete Apprentice

i dont have that option. thats the first thing i went to check for.
  15. Froger Lorekeeper

Yeah i cant see anything on my screen. Too dark with enhance vision at 100%
  16. TB_AB New Member

Have the same issue... close to unplayable atm.....
  17. chronicler Augur

u need to fix this, unplayable
  18. Schadenfreude Augur

This isn't it.
  19. Joules_Bianchi A certain gnome

behaves much differently fullscreen vs windowed I see.
  20. Lothnor Apprentice

Enhance vision does almost nothing. Windows 11. All patched. How about fixing gamma again so that the game can be seen correctly?