Ishbu's Recent Activity

1. Ishbu replied to the thread Did Teek lose Free Trade ?.

This. The bonus loot is a big deal one way or the other. A lot of people want it, other people dont want to play on the server if...

Apr 24, 2024 at 12:34 PM
  2. Ishbu liked FadedshadeTLP's post in the thread Did Teek lose Free Trade ?.

Hopefully not - Mischief was fun for a little, then it was just a loot pinata and everything you got, felt like you didnt earn it - I...

Apr 24, 2024 at 12:33 PM
  3. Ishbu liked SnapVine's post in the thread Did Teek lose Free Trade ?.

and is there bonus loot? i have more questions than i had before the post

Apr 24, 2024 at 12:33 PM
  4. Ishbu replied to the thread Teek and AoC Lockouts --.

Nope not missing the point, you arent getting mine. I could raid 0 nights a week and still have everything because of how much is...

Apr 24, 2024 at 12:32 PM
  5. Ishbu replied to the thread Teek and AoC Lockouts --.

I dont enjoy that playstyle at all. With the Mischief loot there is no loot chase, its just available. You arent chasing it, you...

Apr 21, 2024 at 6:14 PM
  6. Ishbu liked Indigo_Quarmite's post in the thread Teek and AoC Lockouts --.

There truly is a thing as too much loot. Mischief was already borderline with that. Additional raiding is not necessary. I easily had...

Apr 18, 2024
  7. Ishbu replied to the thread Teek and AoC Lockouts --.

I say this in regards to the double loot bonuses and extra loot rulesets like Mischief. People who prefer the old school style of...

Apr 18, 2024
  8. Ishbu replied to the thread 2 things TLP Guilds don't need to succeed.

No it wasnt. I never said it was difficult or hard, if you could read, you would know that. Its still there in text for you to try...

Apr 3, 2024
  9. Ishbu replied to the thread 2 things TLP Guilds don't need to succeed.

Imagine being illiterate and thinking the post you are replying to discussed difficulty to any degree at all.

Apr 1, 2024
  10. Ishbu liked Xhartor's post in the thread Would love to have a TLP that stops at DoN.

OoW/DoN doesn't have anything close to the content that PoP has. OoW is fun for the first few weeks when you are running around doing...

Mar 31, 2024
  11. Ishbu replied to the thread 2 things TLP Guilds don't need to succeed.

A TLP guild does not clear Underfoot in era without somehow prioritizing loot to tanks, period.

Mar 31, 2024
  12. Ishbu replied to the thread New TLP & Rogues.

The problem is if everyone "gets good" then the 3-10 monks all out parse the rogues, so do the handful of wizards, also necros in many...

Feb 14, 2024
  13. Ishbu replied to the thread Can we please allow transfers from Rizlona to Aradune now that the rulesets have been merged?.

Tell me you dont have even the most basic understanding of the situation without saying so....

Feb 7, 2024
  14. Ishbu liked Krizem's post in the thread Longer unlock server thoughts.

I used to be in the longer unlock camp, but I realize now after a couple TLPs that the majority will still race to max level and you end up...

Feb 5, 2024
  15. Ishbu liked Whidon's post in the thread Can we please allow transfers from Rizlona to Aradune now that the rulesets have been merged?.

Or just merge the servers? Many players on Aradune transferred to Rizlona because they wanted to play more then 2 toons at once. Now...

Feb 5, 2024
  16. Ishbu replied to the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

When are server transfers going to be allowed between Rizlona and Aradune as both have the exact same ruleset, unlock speed, and...

Jan 11, 2024