Ishbu's Recent Activity

1. Ishbu liked Gheed's post in the thread Epic Quest Krono Farmers - Yelinak.

I am allowed to camp whatever item I want to camp for any reason I want. Best of luck.

Aug 13, 2022 at 12:19 AM
  2. Ishbu replied to the thread Please change 2 true-box limit to 6 true-box limit on Aradune.

Again, its not that black and white. If you think it is, you show how sheltered and privileged you are. Not being able to see past...

Aug 13, 2022 at 12:17 AM
  3. Ishbu replied to the thread Please change 2 true-box limit to 6 true-box limit on Aradune.

There were 2 options for a returning playing to get into and learn the modern game during the onset of a global pandemic, one with...

Aug 13, 2022 at 12:15 AM
  4. Ishbu replied to the thread Please change 2 true-box limit to 6 true-box limit on Aradune.

For someone who has posetd about 20 times on the multiple threads full of many many people wanting this changed, you sure are obtuse...

Aug 13, 2022 at 12:13 AM
  5. Ishbu replied to the thread Please change 2 true-box limit to 6 true-box limit on Aradune.

We dont understand why people you dont play with playing 3 or more characters is such a problem for you. In one case you are trying...

Aug 12, 2022 at 5:30 PM
  6. Ishbu replied to the thread Please change 2 true-box limit to 6 true-box limit on Aradune.

We've been over this, cheating is a naive way to look at things in a black and white world which is not what we live in. By trying...

Aug 12, 2022 at 5:30 PM
  7. Ishbu replied to the thread Please change 2 true-box limit to 6 true-box limit on Aradune.

Why not? How does it hurt you? Do you know who I am? I bet not, therefore if I am playing 1 2 or 6 characters it wouldnt affect you...

Aug 12, 2022 at 4:54 PM
  8. Ishbu replied to the thread Please change 2 true-box limit to 6 true-box limit on Aradune.

6 would make far more sense, anyone with 3 could have 3 mercs coming up here and be a full group. Since you cant have mercs in a...

Aug 12, 2022 at 2:55 PM
  9. Ishbu liked Jalarm's post in the thread Please change 2 true-box limit to 6 true-box limit on Aradune.

Aradune is the first server with a character limited true-box ruleset. The spirit of the rule appears to have been to encourage player...

Aug 12, 2022 at 2:49 PM
  10. Ishbu liked Gheed's post in the thread Please remove truebox limit from Aradune..

You aren't part of any community on the server though. It seems how you play the game actually is the opposite of encouraging a...

Aug 11, 2022 at 5:54 PM
  11. Ishbu replied to the thread Please remove truebox limit from Aradune..

The enforcement didnt lapse, it didnt exist from creation for 2 full years. How was anyone to know it even was a rule? You cant say...

Aug 10, 2022
  12. Ishbu replied to the thread Please remove truebox limit from Aradune..

This really isnt the same at all. 2 box enforcement didnt actually exist on Aradune for 2 years, it only recently has become a thing,...

Aug 10, 2022
  13. Ishbu liked Viceversa's post in the thread Please remove truebox limit from Aradune..

Just to be clear, I'm not asking for truebox itself to be removed which I think has been addressed in another post. I also very rarely box...

Aug 10, 2022
  14. Ishbu replied to the thread Please remove truebox limit from Aradune..

So let me get this straight, an unprecedented world wide pandemic put many people stuck on at home. Only 2 servers were released at this...

Aug 10, 2022
  15. Ishbu liked Gheed's post in the thread Please remove truebox limit from Aradune..

I contributed more to Aradune than you ever will. Go ask the server who they liked more.... Gheed the White Knight or Rhythar the...

Aug 10, 2022
  16. Ishbu replied to the thread Too many BAD bad boxers on Yelinak.

The issue isnt boxers its that you are playing in classic on a TLP, where 80% of the population are actually bad players. The good...

Jul 20, 2022
  17. Ishbu liked Gheed's post in the thread Is it time for a Plane of Sky Update/Fix.

Pretty much the only change I would like to see. OP wants a loot piñata with infinite spawning bosses

Jul 16, 2022
  18. Ishbu replied to the thread Is it even acceptable to not be a boxer these days?.

This is such a classic era complaint. People have this romanticized idea of that starting over on a TLP is anything like what playing in...

Jul 16, 2022
  19. Ishbu replied to the thread Server Merger and Yelinak Kunark launch.

The expansion should either go live at its ended time if servers get up early enough, or whenever they do come up which could be at any...

Jul 14, 2022
  20. Ishbu replied to the thread [Aradune/Rizlona] TSS Launch Conflicts with 24h Downtime.

If you think that was an explanation as to why Rizlona/Aradune/Yelinak have a 24 hour server downtime for their expansion launch, you...

Jul 1, 2022
  21. Ishbu replied to the thread [Aradune/Rizlona] TSS Launch Conflicts with 24h Downtime.

Expansion launches on TLPs dont come with server downtime. You would know this if you played on one. Run away troll

Jul 1, 2022
  22. Ishbu replied to the thread When do Aradune GoD Flagging Requirements Drop?.

This is a good question. From the second they announced the delay of PoR launch Ive been jokingly telling people that the GoD...

Jun 29, 2022
  23. Ishbu replied to the thread Having a hard time everyone. Need some advice. Classic + Does it get better? -- Yelinak.

Ive got news for a lot of you. Kunark doesnt actually have more to do.

Jun 28, 2022
  24. Ishbu replied to the thread [Aradune/Rizlona] TSS Launch Conflicts with 24h Downtime.

Wait, so because a bad thing happened on a completely unrelated server, you want bad things to happen to other servers? Pathetic....

Jun 28, 2022
  25. Ishbu liked Mrjon3s's post in the thread From an OoW Perspective (Mage & Wiz).

So in DoDH you get gift of mana. You have a 10% chance everytime you cast a spell that the next spell you cast will cost 1 mana. Raging...

Jun 20, 2022
  26. Ishbu replied to the thread From an OoW Perspective (Mage & Wiz).

Burying your head in the sand doesnt make this a straw man argument, it just makes you worse for ignoring the facts. As someone...

Jun 20, 2022
  27. Ishbu replied to the thread From an OoW Perspective (Mage & Wiz).

This is definitely not accurate. For example, mages easily beast wizards in DoDH and if they are using their new swarm pet often,...

Jun 17, 2022
  28. Ishbu replied to the thread I gathered some Data on TLP era pet focus effects.

It should be noted that the Gemstone of Darkflame from GoD raises mage pets 1 level but lowers their elemental spell to the point its a...

Jun 16, 2022
  29. Ishbu replied to the thread [Aradune/Rizlona] TSS Launch Conflicts with 24h Downtime.

Everyone should stop caring about this thread and spend the next several pages congratulation McJumps for beating everquest's...

Jun 15, 2022
  30. Ishbu replied to the thread [Aradune/Rizlona] TSS Launch Conflicts with 24h Downtime.

Course correcting back to the issue at hand, there needs to be some sort of firm resolution for this, the sooner the better. People have...

Jun 15, 2022
  31. Ishbu liked Viceversa's post in the thread [Aradune/Rizlona] TSS Launch Conflicts with 24h Downtime.

It's nice to see all the Aradune white knight forum warriors back in one thread, But please don't tell us we should be fine playing the way...

Jun 15, 2022
  32. Ishbu replied to the thread [Aradune/Rizlona] TSS Launch Conflicts with 24h Downtime.

The only thing that could be wrong is that you and other guilds actually do care about who clears what first, so my bad if you do...

Jun 15, 2022
  33. Ishbu replied to the thread From an OoW Perspective (Mage & Wiz).

Different elemental types barely matter at all and is mostly an after thought, you use your best spells 99% of the time. I also dont...

Jun 15, 2022
  34. Ishbu replied to the thread From an OoW Perspective (Mage & Wiz).

Its going to come down to how hard the player wants to work, but assuming all things equal, mage > wizard with a lot more to be doing...

Jun 14, 2022
  35. Ishbu replied to the thread [Aradune/Rizlona] TSS Launch Conflicts with 24h Downtime.

Speaking of misrepresentation. Since you felt the need to discuss this in detail you should probably mention that one guild did it with...

Jun 14, 2022
  36. Ishbu replied to the thread [Aradune/Rizlona] TSS Launch Conflicts with 24h Downtime.

If you know about a launch push as you claim, then you know you dont sit around for hours to a day while the servers are up not...

Jun 13, 2022
  37. Ishbu liked Rogean's post in the thread [Aradune/Rizlona] TSS Launch Conflicts with 24h Downtime.

This makes it significantly harder to plan for, even for those of us that are not racing for server firsts. The last 24 hour downtime was...

Jun 12, 2022
  38. Ishbu replied to the thread [Aradune/Rizlona] TSS Launch Conflicts with 24h Downtime.

I read it. You clearly didnt read mine but felt like replying anyways. People have limited time off. You cant plan for a day later...

Jun 12, 2022
  39. Ishbu replied to the thread [Aradune/Rizlona] TSS Launch Conflicts with 24h Downtime.

You're wrong. This absolutely ruins planning. Many people have to get time off work for a launch push. Not knowing if that push...

Jun 11, 2022
  40. Ishbu replied to the thread Anguish Augs and the Murkglider School Leader issue..

On any TLP that has ever gone through OOW, getting the anguish augs is easy for characters who want to get them. It is even easier on...

Jun 9, 2022
  41. Ishbu replied to the thread Your best trio for Yelinak!.

Best trio is Enchanter Enchanter Cleric. You can tank anything, CC for days, and keep everything healed up. Next best trio is Necro Necro...

May 21, 2022
  42. Ishbu replied to the thread Necro Opinions OoW.

Group content in Omens is very easy for the most part. Coming out of GoD, its just not an issue as you level up. As far as raids go,...

May 21, 2022
  43. Ishbu liked TheDohn's post in the thread Ogre Stun Immunity.

There are no encounters in early EQ that swing on margins small enough that the collective racial benefits of everyone involved actually...

May 18, 2022
  44. Ishbu replied to the thread Give all 3 tanks frontal stun immunity for all races. Barbarians 2 mana per tick..

Iksar AC bonus > Ogre frontal stun immunity The game is bigger than classic.

May 18, 2022
  45. Ishbu replied to the thread Would You Rather...Druid or Wiz.

Going into OOW? Its druid and its not close. Casters are bad in OOW. Druids on the other hand just keep getting better in the level 70...

Apr 25, 2022
  46. Ishbu replied to the thread Fixed Ikkinz Raid 4 - Gates of Discord issue.

Kind of sad that they broke this due to lack of planning/foresight on their part. Then claim they have a fix, but refuse to actually put...

Apr 25, 2022
  47. Ishbu replied to the thread Rizlona/Aradune dont need more time at level 70.

Well if it means less PoR thats good, but they should really state that instead of leave it out.

Apr 12, 2022
  48. Ishbu liked Wyora's post in the thread Rizlona/Aradune dont need more time at level 70.

I asked the question in Discord, and it was answered.

Apr 12, 2022
  49. Ishbu replied to the thread Rizlona/Aradune dont need more time at level 70.

Have they said that somewhere? It wasnt stated with the test patch notes, just that the release was being pushed back.

Apr 12, 2022
  50. Ishbu replied to the thread Test Update 4/12/2022 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

At no point did they say they were shortening the next expansion, they have only indicated they are lengthening the current one.

Apr 12, 2022
  51. Ishbu liked Nessirfiti's post in the thread Test Update 4/12/2022 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

I loathe DoDh and PoR similarly. I'd rather see them combined into one. Maybe throw Dragons in there, too.

Apr 12, 2022
  52. Ishbu replied to the thread Test Update 4/12/2022 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Extending the level 70 range for Rizlona/Aradune is terrible decision. Adjust this by shortening PoR immediately.

Apr 12, 2022
  53. Ishbu liked Nessirfiti's post in the thread Test Update 4/12/2022 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Dear God, Why?!

Apr 12, 2022
  54. Ishbu posted a new thread.

Rizlona/Aradune dont need more time at level 70

Holy crap this is a poorly thought out plan. Extending the time these servers are in the horribly long level 70 era is just not necessary....

Forum: Time Locked Progression Servers

Apr 12, 2022
  55. Ishbu replied to the thread Unintended difficulty in some LDoN hunter achievements..

You can select specific missions to hedge your bets on getting Arena of Chance. If memory serves after 3 of them though you have to do...

Apr 4, 2022
  56. Ishbu posted a new thread.

Mage spells sharing cooldown

The level 70 swarm pet spell, Raging Servant, from the Depths of Darkhollow expansion is sharing a cooldown timer with the level 60 Point...

Forum: Bug Reports

Apr 4, 2022
  57. Ishbu liked Thatoneguy666's post in the thread Please stop increasing the length of expansions with level increases.

That would be a start. Then they desperately need to address the interminable length of the 70-era, which is entirely too long with...

Apr 3, 2022
  58. Ishbu replied to the thread Rogues in classic..

I support helping rogues in the early eras. Nothing is more annoying than seeing someone post that they played a rogue and could even...

Mar 31, 2022
  59. Ishbu replied to the thread Who Won The Race to Mayong / Tunat?.

I dont know about Mayong and Tunat, but I am the master of dreadspire for Aradune. Everyone else who had access was told they didnt meet...

Mar 31, 2022
  60. Ishbu replied to the thread Velious MoTM & GoD keys removed with DoDH yes or no?.

Edit wrong thread

Mar 31, 2022
  61. Ishbu replied to the thread About time to hear the new Ruleset..

The new servers will be a skip the crap TLP. LDoN is one month duration like Mischief had. DoN and PoR get the LoY treatment. It will...

Mar 14, 2022
  62. Ishbu liked HoodenShuklak's post in the thread Do not box if you want a TLP to survive.

Yes. We need to reinvigorate the call to remove truebox at EQ's mid-life crisis before the precipitous exodus cripples the server.

Mar 9, 2022
  63. Ishbu replied to the thread Merge DoDh and PoR for Aradune and Rizlona, please?.

This has proven to be completely false. Your opinion is your opinion, but its not reality, sorry. The fact is, with the longer...

Mar 9, 2022
  64. Ishbu replied to the thread Best box to pair with Necromancer on the new TLP.

If you are planning on changing by luclin, just roll a 2nd necro. Necros are flat out broken in classic

Mar 4, 2022
  65. Ishbu replied to the thread New TLP request.

It takes less than 48 total hours to get to end of any expansion in the first several years of a TLP. If you are taking over 2...

Mar 4, 2022
  66. Ishbu replied to the thread Why are casters supposedly bad from OOW until TSS?.

Dumb comment is dumb.

Feb 26, 2022
  67. Ishbu liked a_librarian's post in the thread Why are casters supposedly bad from OOW until TSS?.

Let me add onto this with something I discovered: almost nobody in the raid gives one single sht about resist debuffs. I don't think...

Feb 26, 2022
  68. Ishbu liked Bobbybick's post in the thread What expansion if any should Necromancers start being treated as a legitimate DPS class instead of...

Probably in 2004. If melee dps lose to necros in OOW on a modern TLP they probably had autoattack off.

Feb 25, 2022
  69. Ishbu liked Plumbus's post in the thread What expansion if any should Necromancers start being treated as a legitimate DPS class instead of...

Classic. If you are dumping all your mana on clerics that can't manage their mana, you are doing it wrong.

Feb 25, 2022
  70. Ishbu replied to the thread Why are casters supposedly bad from OOW until TSS?.

Its not supposedly, its just fact. TSS is when things change, but in OOW, DoN, DoDH, and PoR, casters are just inconsequential compared...

Feb 25, 2022