Grok's Recent Activity

1. Grok replied to the thread [Oakwynd] <Melody of Mischief> Raids: Tues/Thurs/Sat 8p-12a EST.

Stop by our discord if our raid times and play style mesh well with you. (We are generally closed to tanks, but can discuss if you have...

Apr 19, 2024
  2. Grok replied to the thread PBAE spells on test now only hit a max of 30 mobs.

Great change.

Apr 11, 2024
  3. Grok liked Kahna's post in the thread PBAE spells on test now only hit a max of 30 mobs.

Mildly annoying for me, as I usually use a druid to PL but I'll just have to do smaller, more frequent pulls. Not sure if the big AE PLers...

Apr 11, 2024
  4. Grok replied to the thread [Oakwynd] <Melody of Mischief> Raids: Tues/Thurs/Sat 8p-12a EST.

Looking for more chill people that hit all their buttons and are interested in seeing late game expansions on Oakwynd. Drop in our discord...

Apr 11, 2024
  5. Grok replied to the thread [Oakwynd] <Melody of Mischief> Raids: Tues/Thurs/Sat 8p-12a EST.

Looking for more high-playtime raiders who want to be part of a non-zerg group of highly skilled players and enjoy the game through Gates...

Mar 4, 2024
  6. Grok liked Ishbu's post in the thread Best box to pair with Necromancer on the new TLP.

If you are planning on changing by luclin, just roll a 2nd necro. Necros are flat out broken in classic

Mar 2, 2024
  7. Grok liked Dangerman's post in the thread Fixed Unable to swap persona's / create new persona's.

Category: Other [Can Repro] Date/Time: Wed Feb 21 14:30:25 2024 Character: Level 42 Wizard (Main) Zone: The Plane of Knowledge...

Feb 22, 2024
  8. Grok liked Wassari's post in the thread Bazaar from Day 1.

New TLP Make all the POK stones connect to nexus. Change it up. I heard a new race was being released for the 25th anniversary. Make...

Feb 19, 2024
  9. Grok liked Midasa's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Is there any chance that the in-game audio trigger system could get beefed up to handle regular expressions and parameterized matching and...

Feb 13, 2024
  10. Grok liked Trecallisto72's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Has Daybreak considered adding an experience bar under the name/ hp/ mana/ end bar? That would be super helpful!

Feb 13, 2024
  11. Grok liked Nanan00's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Could we get a "sell junk items" button at vendors? Most other MMO/RPG games have this type of mechanic in place.

Feb 13, 2024
  12. Grok liked kbreezy's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Would you please improve auto follow?

Feb 13, 2024
  13. Grok liked Warpeace's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Can we have loot filters added to fishing and Forage.

Feb 13, 2024
  14. Grok liked Shism's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

Any plans to make auto follow better? Like include the Y axis? The recent stuttering a lot of us are encountering with the DX issues is...

Feb 13, 2024
  15. Grok liked KarmaKitty's post in the thread It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!.

That said, can we get better fishing poles in game both visual and stat improvements? How about a 40+ slot fishing bucket, which filters...

Feb 13, 2024
  16. Grok liked MileyVyrus's post in the thread Why don't people like the game post POP?.

Pick Up Grouping hits it peak in Velious because Velks is 3 steps from a druid portal. It takes a big hit in Luclin when Griegs is 2 full...

Feb 12, 2024
  17. Grok liked Schmerpy's post in the thread [Oakwynd] <Melody of Mischief> Raids: Tues/Thurs/Sat 8p-12a EST.

[IMG] Still going strong on Oakwynd! After discovering the hard way that the respawn timer in a dz was less than the 85% spawn timer...

Jan 31, 2024
  18. Grok liked Feochadan the Savior's post in the thread Fixed DirectX 11 : the stuttering makes the game unplayable.

My PC : i9-13900kf / 32Gb memory / nVidia 4090 / Windows 11 I play every current game at Ultra setting. It was perfectly smoot with 3 (and...

Jan 25, 2024
  19. Grok replied to the thread [Oakwynd] <Melody of Mischief> Raids: Tues/Thurs/Sat 8p-12a EST.

All elemental planes unlocked, pushing for Time next. Highest recruiting needs are: Paladin, Shadow Knight, Rogue, Monk. Most classes...

Jan 12, 2024
  20. Grok liked Meeko's post in the thread Not A Bug Evolving Ruleset -- The Shadows of Luclin - AA EXP Modifier - 125%.

Those servers have more different with their AA experience calculation than just Oakwynd's server bonus. Agnarr has PoP unlocked which...

Nov 21, 2023
  21. Grok liked Kenuven's post in the thread Fixed (Oakwynd) Legacy Bonus not applying to AAs.

I have 100% Legacy but it's gaining the same AA xp as an account with 10% Legacy.

Nov 16, 2023
  22. Grok liked TLP Addict's post in the thread Oakwynd <Forbidden Chaos>.

Nov 2, 2023