It’s the Year of Darkpaw AMA time!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Angeliana, Jan 10, 2024.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lodestar The Undefeated

Can we just revert pre-revamp zones to the original? Or include them in a new expansion as suggested by Cidran. Many people much prefer original Freeport, the Oasis split, and especially the original Highpass Hold.
    Yinla likes this.
  2. cryptastix New Member

Can you guys just keep doing what your doing? It's making the game better in everyway
    fransisco and Xyza like this.
  3. FishWaffle New Member

My dudes, will we ever see Legends of Norrath again?
    Jaguarjpalt likes this.
  4. Dre. Altoholic

When was the last time you leveled from one to max with a new character (Without getting powerleveled or carried through content)
  5. revran1 Journeyman

can we please get more fellowship slots or make a guild stander that you can use a low number to work like 3 people for small guilds
  6. Trecallisto72 New Member

Has Daybreak considered adding an experience bar under the name/ hp/ mana/ end bar? That would be super helpful!
    Grok, Kentrobarta90 and Gigobyte like this.
  7. fransisco Augur

Can tradeskills be changed to be more interesting. Their current incarnation (TBL to present) means you have to camp named/mission for a chance for something to drop in order to make an item. Its functionally no different than just camping named/missions for loot itself.

Tradeskills are supposed to be an alternate way to get gear. Today tradeskilling is camping named/missions with extra steps.

If making future tradeskill items not come from overseer, thats totally worth the change.
    Kentrobarta90 likes this.
  8. Dances Journeyman

Could cleric mercs be given the ability to buff the lowest person in the group? So could a level 40 be able to group with a level 125 in POK for example and receive a Temp ? Always see peps looking for buffs.
    Kentrobarta90 and Curley like this.
  9. AnnoyedPlayer Lilderiel

Could we have two or three pages for spell gems? That way we can have spells already memorized and just toggle from one page to another.
    fransisco and Exuo like this.
  10. Shuhiri New Member

Will you plan on ever making bigger expansions like we used to get with more depth or epic quests instead of a evolving item?
    fransisco, Kentrobarta90 and Gigobyte like this.
  11. Auleon New Member

Why is the Stoneroot Starfish No Trade on the FV server? Is this intentional? if so why? If not, will it be fixed?
    Jaguarjpalt and Kentrobarta90 like this.
  12. Blartowitz New Member

Have you ever considered making older "No trade" alternate currencies heirloom? Marks of Valor and older would seem to be good candidates at this time.
    Curley likes this.
  13. cryptastix New Member

Can we please get an achievement for mastering all languages
  14. Beardsy Elder

Can we get more illusions in the game? I main a rogue but Preferably all/all so more people can have fun with them? Would be nice to get a Fire Goblin illusion. I found a mask tonight on Mischief I've never seen before, this goblin icon inspired the idea of a fire goblin illusion, I don't think that exists in this game does it? Never seen one.

The mask in question: Cool lookin icon - https://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=88625

How come you lock seasonal/event only marketplace items? Would you not sell more if they were all available all year round? I understand fomo, but I'd be buyin stuff all year round if I really wanted somethin... I can't be the only one.

Can you add more ornaments to the marketplace too, please? Also can you please fix the overseer weapon ornaments that are h2h/1hb only but marked as "1h usable" ? They should be usable by all weapon types.

What happened to playermade items? Will this ever happen again? Could be lucrative for you guys to have this brought back, would love to make custom robes/weapons, honestly... Most of the marketplace ornaments are pretty bad =/

Will there ever be a new set of epic weapons? Always thought this was a huge missed opportunity for the EoK/RoS expacs... Maybe if you ever remade OoW we could get some new ones =)

Would you ever consider adding in player requested mounts? That new Skunk familiar from LoS would've made a pretty cool mount... :p

Last question: I bought LoS recently, I waited till I had enough money from Christmas to buy it... Only after purchasing it did I realize I never got the weapon ornaments, I realized they were for "Pre-Purchasing" The expac before release, why do you release expacs so close to Christmas knowing people wanna save up money during this time of the year? Another missed opportunity that shouldn't exist imo, everyone that bought the expac should get them imo.

Thanks for continuing to work on the greatest MMORPG of all time <3
  15. Valcron Elder

EQ Team, is it in the realm of possibility to potentially make the graphics engine better in the future?
    fransisco and Kentrobarta90 like this.
  16. Neckbeard36 New Member

Hello im wondering if i may have a Oakwynd Bow for my twink ranger named Neckbeard on the Zek Server please?
  17. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

If you have leveled your tradeskill trophies to the maximum, you can place them on your housing property and access them anywhere through the trophies menu.

Just turn on the trophy tribute for zero cost and they will be active and increase your tradeskill abilities while active.

https://everquest.fanra.info/wiki/Tradeskills#Tradeskill_trophies
    Speaking of this, can we please get trophy sets we can save and load as needed? This way I can save my tradeskill trophies as a set, load them, use them, and when done tradeskilling I can then load back up my trophy set that gives character benefits.
    Szilent, Koshka, Rijacki and 2 others like this.
  18. Iven the Lunatic

1. Have you ever thought about a final PC level cap, and what are the reasons for not doing that ?
    2. What is the reason for the style change to cute and colorfull kids stuff for mounts, familiars, pet illusions, and ornamentations, that is going on since many years ? How does that concept fit to the fact that the majority of your customers is more than 40 years old ?
    3. Will there ever be PC models 3.0 and armor ornamentations for PC models 1.0 ?
    4. Why don't you bring back the access to all those original zones (Freeport, Commonlands, Tox, etc) as fully functional "museum" versions ?
    5. Have you ever thought about embedding the players for creating advanced content like zones and quests, by developing and offering a construction kit ?
    6. Twelve of the game servers are not looking healthy, and some of them since many years. Any plans for further server merges ?
    7. Why don't you add more account types like revamped silver and a premium one ?
    8. Any chance of adding dwarf milk to your new merchandise shop ?
    9. Can we get the phone numbers of the devs to adress suggestions and bugs directly ? ;)
  19. Curley Journeyman

Can we have an NPC we can use to set us to a lower level, similar to shrouds, but limiting AAs, spells and discs to that level, for vaniki achievements and also to level with lower level characters?
    Rijacki, Barton-Vox and Iven like this.
  20. Shortie Fire New Member

Is there going to be epic Revamp? Would be nice to have epic clicks viable on most classes again
    fransisco and Kentrobarta90 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.