Graethos's Recent Activity

1. Graethos liked Tsolaes's post in the thread Housing Montage.

After Part 4 of my Housing series, a few people commented that they enjoyed the final montage of other people's creations, but that it went...

Aug 18, 2020
  2. Graethos liked code-zero's post in the thread Second server?.

nope

May 28, 2020
  3. Graethos liked dreamweaver's post in the thread Current Server Issues Update - May 27, 2020.

[UPDATE] The cause of the current issues was a database service failing and causing a cascading failure across all worlds. The team is...

May 27, 2020
  4. Graethos liked Lachnar's post in the thread Next TLP?.

70 locked, oow-por active, 1.5-2.5's in, aoc's up and aradunes gm's/2 max trueboxing.

May 27, 2020
  5. Graethos liked Hythos's post in the thread Hey Darkpaw.

Maybe this should be investigated further as ransom for the DDOS attacks that are taking place; FBI agents love this kind of work.

May 27, 2020
  6. Graethos liked Cruel's post in the thread This is what happens when you name servers after a ranger..

It's like he took a DT ...

May 27, 2020
  7. Graethos liked Talimat's post in the thread Only 200?.

Right but sitting at 200 1h 15m in is completely unacceptable. That's not acceptable for 15 mins in.

May 27, 2020
  8. Graethos liked Santified's post in the thread Only 200?.

Nope things have changed. They are worse.

May 27, 2020
  9. Graethos replied to the thread Soooo sit at the "you are still in the login queue" window or what.

OK i gotta get ready for work sorry I couldn't see you guys in game yet. I'm going to leave both my computers in queue XD XD XD

May 27, 2020
  10. Graethos liked Meathead44's post in the thread Soooo sit at the "you are still in the login queue" window or what.

I'm thinking the "throttle up population" person fell asleep at the wheel

May 27, 2020
  11. Graethos liked Stench's post in the thread How does the queue work???.

@dmccollum is the real MVP. Bumping this post from 2017 is gold.

May 27, 2020
  12. Graethos liked Baldur's post in the thread How does the queue work???.

It's to limit the amount of people in character creation. They've talked about this all before with other server launches. They let a...

May 27, 2020
  13. Graethos liked Dythan's post in the thread Soooo sit at the "you are still in the login queue" window or what.

only 9 more minutes guys.

May 27, 2020
  14. Graethos liked Darkoon's post in the thread Soooo sit at the "you are still in the login queue" window or what.

It is working as intended......by making us wait. lol

May 27, 2020
  15. Graethos replied to the thread Soooo sit at the "you are still in the login queue" window or what.

I was hoping to make my toons before I have to go to work.... Taking bets here. Have been in queue with myself and box since launch 22...

May 27, 2020
  16. Graethos replied to the thread Well? Are you guys ready for some new TLP action??.

was he?

May 26, 2020
  17. Graethos replied to the thread Well? Are you guys ready for some new TLP action??.

thanks man I been on p99 and just getting used to the complete lack of qol

May 26, 2020
  18. Graethos liked ZeeK's post in the thread Well? Are you guys ready for some new TLP action??.

Yes translocators and soulbinders are in. Yes to Tradeskill window.

May 26, 2020
  19. Graethos liked auto21's post in the thread Are ench/clr boxes prevalent on P99?.

P99 is effectively a different game and no boxing is allowed. Close the thread.

May 26, 2020
  20. Graethos liked Alier Mystwalker's post in the thread Are ench/clr boxes prevalent on P99?.

You've obviously never played an Enc on a TLP. Absolutely no way you charm a red mob and "tear through stuff". You can charm yellow stuff...

May 26, 2020
  21. Graethos liked Protagonist's post in the thread Enhancement request - ZEM notifier on entering a zone.

No. I've seen the skill level of those groups. I said what I meant.

May 26, 2020
  22. Graethos liked Protagonist's post in the thread Erudite Paladin vs Human Paladin.

That was a whole lot of ramblefap answer to a question nobody asked on a subject no-one was talking about.

May 26, 2020
  23. Graethos replied to the thread Well? Are you guys ready for some new TLP action??.

remind me Are there translocators or boats? Are there soulbinders? Do we get tradeskill windows or is it oldschool?

May 26, 2020