Graethos's Recent Activity

1. Graethos liked Dewd's post in the thread Confirmed Dranik's Scar Named.

With the removal of respawns in instances, you also removed the ability to get hunter achievements from named which spawn in said instances.

Jan 21, 2024
  2. Graethos liked Monchfur's post in the thread Confirmed Dranik's Scar Named.

This bug has a lot of dust on it. Why not just revert the instanced zones to repop like they did before?

Jan 21, 2024
  3. Graethos replied to the thread Video card check for dx 11 Fatal Error.

I see features level 10_0 and lower how do i get 11?

Jan 17, 2024
  4. Graethos liked CdeezNotes's post in the thread No One Wants To Play On Live Servers.

Define modern EQ? Ive waited 3 years for Aradune to hit the best stretch of expansions. Early eq is horrible. Play past it and be...

Jan 17, 2024
  5. Graethos liked Xyroff-cazic.'s post in the thread Unobtainable achievements on TLPs.

Honestly, encouraging flagging a bunch of achievements as optional so that one 7-year-old TLP that's perma-locked in a 21-year-old...

Jan 17, 2024
  6. Graethos liked Hegsheoshed's post in the thread Video card check for dx 11 Fatal Error.

Fatal error: The game can't run on any GPU that your system has (0) because they don't support DirectX 11.0 Well I guess you got my money...

Jan 17, 2024
  7. Graethos liked Hobie's post in the thread Video card check for dx 11 Fatal Error.

Yes. Still not working, but thanks for the idea.

Jan 17, 2024
  8. Graethos liked Owl56's post in the thread Video card check for dx 11 Fatal Error.

Microsoft Certified Trainer here. Currently running Win11 23H2. No issues. Win 10 and 11 will have no native problem supporting the DirectX...

Jan 17, 2024
  9. Graethos replied to the thread Video card check for dx 11 Fatal Error.

Oh no, why on the good pc? My piece of junk all-in-one that I box with is running it, that's the frustrating part!

Jan 17, 2024
  10. Graethos replied to the thread DirectX 11 API Port is live!.

i'm having a problem with directx too i can't get in on my main pc the stupid slow box is fine tho lol

Jan 17, 2024
  11. Graethos liked Jedis's post in the thread DirectX 11 API Port is live!.

Kudos to the team for pulling this one off. DX8 was introduced with Luclin back in 2001. Looks like 9.0c landed in 2005 may have been the...

Jan 17, 2024
  12. Graethos liked Skandallo's post in the thread Confirmed Dranik's Scar Named.

Those rare aren't Sewers/Catacombs. Having the same issue with the hunters of Sewers/Catacombs of Dranik. The rare's aren't spawning in...

Dec 18, 2023
  13. Graethos liked ddraigoch's post in the thread Confirmed Dranik's Scar Named.

This mechanic works just fine in Sewers of Nihilia...kill 20 mobs, the names (or their PH) pop. Don't know why Dranik can't work the same...

Dec 18, 2023
  14. Graethos liked Sevenless's post in the thread Confirmed Dranik's Scar Named.

Luckily came across this post. I have embarked on a journey trying to complete all /ach in the game. Spent 20+ hours on this over a few...

Dec 18, 2023
  15. Graethos posted a new thread.

VoA Pillars group mission task updates bugged over and over

Category: Quest [Can Repro] Date/Time: Mon Dec 18 14:17:22 2023 Character: Level 95 Warrior (Main) Zone: Pillars of Alra 29582 Location:...

Forum: Bug Reports

Dec 18, 2023