Graethos's Recent Activity

1. Graethos replied to the thread Agnarr Raiding.

I'm not subbed right now

Nov 16, 2019
  2. Graethos liked Evertrek's post in the thread The more I play P1999 Green the more I want a new classic TLP.

STOP! lockjaw/ragefire->phinny->agmar->Selo is my chase of official TLP servers. i'm DONE with TLPs due to the fact that the next...

Nov 16, 2019
  3. Graethos posted a new thread.

Agnarr Raiding

I bother the discord a lot, but maybe I should also bother this forum! Looking for raid guild on Agnarr that plays late. 11pm CST Fully...

Forum: Time Locked Progression Servers

Nov 16, 2019
  4. Graethos liked Jhinx's post in the thread A reality check for these forums regarding TLP.

The smouldering wreckage that remains after the exodus to the brand new/shiny server, leaving behind a ghost town is the main reality check...

Nov 16, 2019
  5. Graethos replied to the thread server transfers.

when i first started there was no mangler and the server died. i would love to continue playing on agnarr but theres no raiding for me...

Nov 16, 2019
  6. Graethos replied to the thread server transfers.

it makes sense, there's no unfair advantage having waited until mangler passes where agnarr is locked. nobody raids when I can play anymore...

Nov 16, 2019
  7. Graethos posted a new thread.

server transfers

I played on Agnarr until nobody raided at night anymore. I miss eq but I dont want to start over. When Mangler gets to ldon or oow can I...

Forum: Time Locked Progression Servers

Nov 16, 2019
  8. Graethos posted a new thread.

server transfers

are you allowed to transfer from agnarr to any server that has unlocked passed ldon? i would love to jump ship because nobody raids anymore...

Forum: Player Support

Sep 18, 2019
  9. Graethos liked Silver-Crow's post in the thread Next Patch.

A hugely disappointing Nerf to bards everywhere, considering that this has been a valid game play tactic for years. With the extra...

Sep 18, 2019
  10. Graethos liked Lemerian's post in the thread Thinking about starting over on Agnarr - With playing a class as it's not supposed to be played.

I'm assuming you don't play TLP? Enchanter charming is widespread and pretty much a requirement of the class on them.

Sep 18, 2019
  11. Graethos liked Iyacc's post in the thread Why are Halfing Druids not Welcome in Plane of Growth?.

Yeah, why would you want to help your guild if there's nothing in it for you. Factions are overrated - kill em all.

Sep 18, 2019
  12. Graethos liked Ceffener's post in the thread Why are Halfing Druids not Welcome in Plane of Growth?.

Druids can’t wear a +3 FT 100 mana CLR/SHM/Druid, ALL earring??? Guess I’ll make sure none of them try to outbid the clerics on it then.

Sep 18, 2019
  13. Graethos replied to the thread Returning player and Agnarr Server Poppulation.

p99 sounds lit where do u get a titanium edition tho

Sep 18, 2019
  14. Graethos replied to the thread Returning player and Agnarr Server Poppulation.

I was hoping to transfer to mangler when they reach LDoN but I think they only let you server transfer from Agnarr to live :(

Sep 14, 2019
  15. Graethos liked Atlans's post in the thread Fall Fun Bonuses Kick Off September 9 - 23!.

First, thank you for this. I always enjoy the increased rare spawn rate for helping get Hunter Achievements. Second, did you post it...

Sep 14, 2019
  16. Graethos liked Aziuno's post in the thread A different locked server concept.

I know this is the complete opposite of what the OP asked for... but I imagine this would be more popular and makes a bit more sense......

Aug 19, 2019
  17. Graethos liked HoodenShuklak's post in the thread How Much Would You Pay for a Private Pick?.

The people that actually last on tlp are those that can play alongside the bad behavior. Unfortunately, that's because dbg hasn't...

Aug 15, 2019
  18. Graethos liked Camniala's post in the thread How Much Would You Pay for a Private Pick?.

Krono, DBC, or a one time purchase. Would be totally worth it.. However, this is kind of rewarding bad behavior imo.

Aug 15, 2019
  19. Graethos liked taliefer's post in the thread How Much Would You Pay for a Private Pick?.

0 dollars. but id pay an extra buck or 5 a month if theyd hire a damn gm or two to police the servers and get rid of the blatant automation

Aug 15, 2019
  20. Graethos liked Brontus's post in the thread How Much Would You Pay for a Private Pick?.

Good people of Norrath, I come to you today with a question: How much would you pay for a private zone pick? I do not ask this question...

Aug 15, 2019
  21. Graethos liked Darchon_Xegony's post in the thread Epic 2.0's and Elemental Planes access.

You can also get pushed in. At the beginning or end of your raid night when the raid is forming or done for the evening take advantage and...

Aug 15, 2019
  22. Graethos liked Febb's post in the thread Epic 2.0's and Elemental Planes access.

Just because you want your epic doesn't mean the elemental planes should be open to all. Get your guild to flag you or wait until DoN.

Aug 15, 2019
  23. Graethos liked MootMoot's post in the thread Mangler - Kerafyrm Sleeps.

Being proud of something you created isn't necessarily your life's achievement. Dude has a family and job as well as race car beds. A...

Aug 15, 2019
  24. Graethos liked yerm's post in the thread Make a Velious (or luclin) Locked TLP.

I feel the same way about mangler.

Aug 15, 2019
  25. Graethos liked BlueberryWerewolf's post in the thread Make a Velious (or luclin) Locked TLP.

P99 also hosts a large number of the basement-dwellingest sweatnerds that made up the most toxic elements of Classic EQ's community and I'm...

Aug 15, 2019
  26. Graethos liked Drelk's post in the thread Make a Velious (or luclin) Locked TLP.

I do, But I also really enjoy the QoL changges that the Live client offers.

Aug 15, 2019
  27. Graethos liked Duwikki's post in the thread Bots, auto afkers on camps, Rules regarding..

If you don't mind spending some DBC, can rename your pet to the start of the named mob.. Then they autotarget your pet instead of the...

Aug 10, 2019
  28. Graethos liked Rebik Botslayer's post in the thread Bots, auto afkers on camps, Rules regarding..

If there is no player behind the bot mages then could it still be considered training a "player" if they are always automated? This is...

Aug 10, 2019
  29. Graethos liked taliefer's post in the thread Nobody wants a "locked" server... hence expansions.

shrug, i think agnarr is going exactly how people predicted it would. there was a large influx of interest, many players lost interest,...

Jul 31, 2019
  30. Graethos replied to the thread Nobody wants a "locked" server... hence expansions.

I've been on Agnarr for almost a year and I haven't accomplished half of the things I wanna do. I love this server!

Jul 31, 2019
  31. Graethos liked Xeris's post in the thread Nobody wants a "locked" server... hence expansions.

Uh, Agnarr has 5 raiding guilds still, at least a few of them are still raidi g with 70. I think A LOT of people want locked servers. I am...

Jul 31, 2019
  32. Graethos liked Magician's post in the thread So sense everyone else uses bots that means its not illegal ?.

If you train them they use the press same button on multiple pcs to instantly Disconnect themselves, for whatever reason DCing this way is...

Jul 30, 2019
  33. Graethos replied to the thread I'm Your New Community Manager!.

Hello dreamweaver. I got back into everquest about 10 months ago on a whim and really enjoy playing on Agnarr.

Jul 30, 2019