Fian's Recent Activity

1. Fian replied to the thread When Guilds damage the social fabric of a game..

I do think that EQ has a grouping problem. After you gained level 125 and completed all the quests, what is there to do? 1. Repeat the...

Apr 9, 2024
  2. Fian posted a new thread.

Status of new UI Engine

I have disabled it on my computer since it had problems working with old UI windows that were not yet converted (some pages were hidden...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Apr 9, 2024
  3. Fian replied to the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

I agree with the complaints in this thread, but I would like to add another one. There is less reason to group, hence this game becomes...

Mar 11, 2024
  4. Fian liked KushallaFV's post in the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

They're trying to merge the concepts of modern MMOs and old-school EQ. Modern MMOs are on-rails leveling progression, and the...

Mar 11, 2024
  5. Fian liked Marton's post in the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

New EQ expansion is released. Player A: pays $35 and briskly moves to old content to level. Player B: pays $35 and cheerfully...

Mar 11, 2024
  6. Fian liked Corwyhn Lionheart's post in the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

First lets take exp off mobs that folks have enjoyed farming for exp for years. Now replace that with exp off of missions but keep...

Mar 11, 2024
  7. Fian posted a new thread.

Idea for a raid

I actually had this idea for raid in a dream this morning. Raid has a track with boss inactive. To start the raid, members of your raid...

Jan 31, 2024
  8. Fian posted a new thread.

Enc Fade Issues after patch

Both self stasis and friendly stasis give a message that target cannot be mezzed with this spell. With self stasis, I didn't lose aggro,...

Forum: Bug Reports

Jan 17, 2024
  9. Fian replied to the thread Fixed LS collection set: Mind Your Steppes.

Do we know what mobs will drop this?

Jan 16, 2024
  10. Fian replied to the thread Only T1 raids for new expansion.

Wow Holy thread derail!

Jan 15, 2024
  11. Fian posted a new thread.

Only T1 raids for new expansion

If you are going to have less than 9 raids per expansion, can you at least keep 3 each for T1 and T2? Having only 2 raids for T1 doesn't...

Jan 12, 2024
  12. Fian replied to the thread Reviewing Laurion's Song expansion.

That is why I made sure to begin with my class and gear. Other than the slow mitigation being non existent, I wasn't complaining, just...

Dec 21, 2023
  13. Fian posted a new thread.

Reviewing Laurion's Song expansion

I have completed all the quests and missions, and a fair number of the collects/hunter, so I feel like I have enough knowledge to write a...

Dec 20, 2023
  14. Fian replied to the thread Laurion's Song Collections!!.

Ankexfen Cat Toys: Dropped - Pumas - Correction: Zone does not have pumas, but it does have snow leopards. I have confirmed that they do...

Dec 9, 2023
  15. Fian replied to the thread Fixed Collectible in Timorous Falls under ground.

I can confirm the same problem.

Dec 6, 2023
  16. Fian posted a new thread.

What is the tradeskill depot issue?

There was a notice they were working on it, but no explanation of what the issue is.

Nov 25, 2023