Draslin's Recent Activity

1. Draslin liked Oscig's post in the thread Is it safe to sell a krono for 500k on Oakwynd?.

no, because holding plat is inherently unsafe at this point until DPG decides to act like a decent steward of EQ.

Nov 29, 2023
  2. Draslin replied to the thread How about a TLP where there is class balance?.

People forget that this is the same company that didn't add any sort of testing or QA to its expansion project plans until after a...

Nov 29, 2023
  3. Draslin liked Biggz's post in the thread The future of EQ due to these issues....

i dropped 2 accounts. pretty sad too, since oakwynd was my first experience back in ~20 years. i dont care if others cheat, have bot...

Nov 29, 2023
  4. Draslin liked Oscig's post in the thread The future of EQ due to these issues....

Cancelled two subscriptions + some friends quit over the oakwynd thing. First TLP they've played, left a very negative experience, highly...

Nov 29, 2023
  5. Draslin liked Labzeh's post in the thread The future of EQ due to these issues....

I've Closed 5 subscriptions due to this and now about 20 of us are preparing for SoD Friday. It seems like each year the eq experience is...

Nov 29, 2023
  6. Draslin liked Comaboy's post in the thread The future of EQ due to these issues....

I cancelled when it hit the 2 week mark with basically no response. Now we're coming up to 3 weeks, think about it, that's almost half of...

Nov 29, 2023
  7. Draslin liked coltongrundy's post in the thread The future of EQ due to these issues....

I just cancelled 6 subs, but don't you dare give WoW credit for that. I wouldn't be caught dead playing an Activision Blizzard game.

Nov 29, 2023
  8. Draslin liked Moof's post in the thread "-responded with the urgency and gravity-".

I'm amazed by the number of players not in agreement that there needs to be some kind of compensation or rollback. The only conclusions I...

Nov 26, 2023
  9. Draslin liked TLP Addict's post in the thread "-responded with the urgency and gravity-".

I like how they've taken a leaf out of western government's playbook for the last 3 years. Claim that anyone talking about things they...

Nov 25, 2023
  10. Draslin liked Oscig's post in the thread So, that's it? A hotfix and no rollback?.

I get the feeling you benefited from this situation.

Nov 25, 2023
  11. Draslin replied to the thread So, that's it? A hotfix and no rollback?.

My account is from March 1999. I have never used an exploit and never will - losing my original EQ account would be devastating for me. I...

Nov 24, 2023