Chopsuey's Recent Activity

1. Chopsuey liked Fizon's post in the thread Other name options for Teek.

Ooo i like Venril

Apr 18, 2024
  2. Chopsuey replied to the thread Other name options for Teek.

Would be a good looking Agent of Change imo.

Apr 18, 2024
  3. Chopsuey replied to the thread Other name options for Teek.

Venril for the kunark start.

Apr 18, 2024
  4. Chopsuey replied to the thread Why don't people like the game post POP?.

Most of the problems of feeling left behind or hard to catch up would be solved with faster xp rates. Please increase Teek xp rates to Selo...

Apr 17, 2024
  5. Chopsuey replied to the thread favorite race.

Froglok animations are bis. You ever see a froglok roundkick? It's beautiful. Gnome if frog's aren't available.

Apr 17, 2024
  6. Chopsuey replied to the thread Is anyone gonna play tormax?.

There is no comparison between the 2 rulesets for fun per hour. They say they made Tormax based off of how popular Aradune was but...

Apr 16, 2024
  7. Chopsuey replied to the thread Nobody wants a kunark start.

What about the non raid game before DoDH? Omens gives you some group stuff to do with mpg trials and epics. DoN has group progression....

Apr 9, 2024
  8. Chopsuey replied to the thread Nobody wants a kunark start.

I do not get this take. You say the game outside of raiding gets really flat. The game doesn't really have much content outside of...

Apr 8, 2024
  9. Chopsuey replied to the thread Nobody wants a kunark start.

Kunark brings more content and leveling paths at the start. I would have preferred luclin or later like TSS later even. I'm definitely...

Apr 8, 2024
  10. Chopsuey liked Arctodus's post in the thread Nobody wants a kunark start.

I would prefer a Luclin start myself ><

Apr 7, 2024
  11. Chopsuey replied to the thread Nobody wants a kunark start.

Should have started in Luclin or later with Selo rate xp. Classic or vanilla EQ is the worst iteration of the game. How many times can you...

Apr 7, 2024
  12. Chopsuey replied to the thread Give Teek Selo Exp.

It's even more noticeable in the later expansions. If you've ever played past the 75 era the AA's per expansion get kind of crazy....

Apr 6, 2024
  13. Chopsuey replied to the thread Kunark start and Guise of Deciever.

Yeah guise was dropping on servers like Miragul (started at house of thule) and Vaniki and Selos etc.

Apr 6, 2024
  14. Chopsuey replied to the thread What's the Difference Between . . ..

Traditional true box is 1 character 1 pc. Relaxed is up to 3 characters 1 pc.

Apr 6, 2024
  15. Chopsuey replied to the thread Give Teek Selo Exp.

Yes Please. Give Selo rate xp.

Apr 5, 2024
  16. Chopsuey liked Protocol's post in the thread Give Teek Selo Exp.

Consider giving Teek the slightly boosted Selo exp rate. This is lore friendly given that the server is named after the Hot Zone NPC and it...

Apr 5, 2024
  17. Chopsuey replied to the thread Would love to have a TLP that stops at DoN.

The OP was asking for a DoN locked server. That means they would already be level 70. Why not have all 70 content available? You would...

Apr 5, 2024
  18. Chopsuey replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

A lot of the classic leveling zones will still be popular with kunark launch. Unrest, sola and solb, upper and lower guk will be...

Apr 4, 2024
  19. Chopsuey replied to the thread Any Mischief Loot Table Resources That Are Accurate?.

Appreciate you bobby. <3 Krycek

Apr 4, 2024
  20. Chopsuey liked Bobbybick's post in the thread Any Mischief Loot Table Resources That Are Accurate?.

I'll try to make sure it's updated again, I think some buckets got changed a little

Apr 4, 2024
  21. Chopsuey replied to the thread Kunark Epics #nobottlenecks?.

Been a few TLP's since I did epics in era. Is the broken golem for wiz epic still a pita? Getting people to do posky for epics might be...

Apr 4, 2024
  22. Chopsuey replied to the thread Any Mischief Loot Table Resources That Are Accurate?.

Mischief Randomization Name/Raids - Google Sheets Thanks to bobbybick

Apr 4, 2024
  23. Chopsuey liked Indigo_Quarmite's post in the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

because classic sucks. If you haven't done it at least 8 times by now I guess that's on you.

Apr 4, 2024
  24. Chopsuey replied to the thread Feedback: New Servers announcement.

They'll be missing out on some money for them iskar race changes though. Would have preferred launching with luclin or beyond with all...

Apr 4, 2024
  25. Chopsuey replied to the thread Would love to have a TLP that stops at DoN.

Might as well have all of the level 70 content unlocked up through PoR. Tons of raid and group content to do.

Apr 4, 2024
  26. Chopsuey liked Ragnoruk's post in the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

Beastlords would actually be quite weak Classic - Velious. Their top slow would be level 50 Sha's Lethargy (30%), unless they add level...

Apr 3, 2024
  27. Chopsuey replied to the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

Honestly beastlords don't start becoming more than fero/savagery bots until like SoD and beyond as far as raiding goes. The pets are...

Apr 3, 2024
  28. Chopsuey replied to the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

A shaman is much stronger than a beastlord in classic. Only thing a bst has going for them is the pet procs. They get the level 24...

Apr 3, 2024
  29. Chopsuey replied to the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

Add a popup when selecting beastlord or berserker at character creation stating that not all of their items/spells/abilities will be...

Apr 2, 2024
  30. Chopsuey liked Litoeon's post in the thread The Official "We DO want BST/BER regardless of epics and minor quests" thread.

As the title states Lets' show full interest in adding in these classes for everyone to enjoy at the start of a server Like and comment and...

Apr 2, 2024
  31. Chopsuey liked Blastoff's post in the thread Raid Builder Check-In, DKP, and Auctions.

Introducing Raid Builder Check-In, DKP, and Auctions! After a month of bullet-proofing on plat raids I am happy to be able unlock the DKP...

Dec 10, 2023
  32. Chopsuey replied to the thread Michief - Coming back as a Pally or...?.

Paladin and mage would be fine. Paladins get their splash heals soon in Underfoot and they are already really good tanks for group content....

Nov 20, 2023
  33. Chopsuey replied to the thread Oakwynd - Legacy Character Bonus and AA's.

They'll release Oakwynd 2.0 in a year or 2 that will have all of the bugs ironed out. Future Oakwynd 2.0 players thank you for your testing.

Nov 19, 2023
  34. Chopsuey replied to the thread Thinking of Returning to Mischief.

Early groups are probably few and far between. Main reason is that it's just so easy to level nobody really stays low level for long. Can...

Nov 14, 2023
  35. Chopsuey replied to the thread 3 Box Suggestions for Mischief.

druid + bard + mage

Nov 9, 2023
  36. Chopsuey replied to the thread Luclin Primer +AA primer would help.

If you want to increase your damage the most outside of weapons, get a dot focus. Burning Affliction 3 I think is the best available? Might...

Nov 2, 2023