Kunark start and Guise of Deciever

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Gnar, Apr 5, 2024.

1. Gnar Augur

How does a Kunark start work on the Guise of Deciever will it be droppable for 90 days since start of server? Im very interested in trying the Teek server and I like to play an Oge Shadow Knight, the mask is great for not getting stuck!
  2. Juskov Lorekeeper

As long as we're asking questions about the Teek server...I'm kind of curious about the Chancellor for the Jade Chokidai Prod. I don't believe he is marked as a rare spawn. Was the prod dropping from random named on Mischief or is that going to be a bottleneck?
  3. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

Yes guise will drop at server launch. Items like that are based on "appropriate era + x days." They dropped on previous TLP's that launched in non-classic eras.
  4. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

Not much of a bottleneck anymore. Chancellor spawns in his normal location, but also has an uncommon chance to just spawn upon the death of random sarnaks throughout the fort. Slaughter mobs, get prod, np.
    Rijacki likes this.
  5. Bard2019 Elder

He's not much of a bottleneck, as he spawns all over the castle and frequently enough.
  6. Rooksmirk Journeyman

I am no expert but i am pretty sure that the item will not be usable by a shadowknight since it s nerfed with the kunark expansion. So it should drop but only the nerfed version. My two cents guess.
  7. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

It is nerfed after time, not by expansion release. We had it on Vaniki for 90 days and that launched in GoD.
    Rooksmirk likes this.
  8. Chopsuey Augur

Yeah guise was dropping on servers like Miragul (started at house of thule) and Vaniki and Selos etc.
  9. Exmortis_MT Augur

Can confirm! and have the corpses to prove it!