Cannikin's Recent Activity

1. Cannikin liked Fintank's post in the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Is getting a chunk of sustained DPS from full utilization of SPA 185 abilities now considered being lazy or a waste of time? Color me...

Feb 15, 2024
  2. Cannikin liked Zaknaffein's post in the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Then I am the laziest warrior in the game! I don't consider it a waste of time when my quality of life is made better with these kinds...

Feb 15, 2024
  3. Cannikin liked Rogean's post in the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Changing Battle Leap from a Permanent Buff to a Passive does not have any affect on people being Lazy. It was a permanent buff anyways,...

Feb 15, 2024
  4. Cannikin replied to the thread New Computer Purchase.

Any piece of junk from the last 10 years will run EQ fine, even with the updated spec requirements. I hope you're planning to do more...

Jan 8, 2024
  5. Cannikin liked Mikana's post in the thread Please stop depopping mercs on zone crowding.

"This zone has too many players and / or mercenaries" message - I've been camping here for over an hour, so why should my healer merc get...

Dec 27, 2023
  6. Cannikin liked Micker99's post in the thread Weapon Ratios!.

I'd rather see them bring classes up, than to bring classes down. Taking something away, is never a good thing. I don't think knights...

Dec 19, 2023
  7. Cannikin replied to the thread Overseer common agent.

The conversion process would be so much less tedious if it were just an instant completion. There is no reason why you have to wait 10...

Dec 9, 2023
  8. Cannikin replied to the thread Egg sacs, feedback.

We did this achievement earlier with a group without any kind of pet class (and all melee except for the healer). Our strategy was to...

Dec 7, 2023
  9. Cannikin replied to the thread Alternate Personas FAQ.

I wasn't particularly interested in APs to begin with, but this FAQ really made me laugh at how worthless this "feature" is. Won't be...

Dec 1, 2023
  10. Cannikin replied to the thread Do death touches still need to be a thing?.

Except if you actually read this thread and the post(s) I've replied to, you would see the entire discussion is that they (multiple...

Oct 1, 2023
  11. Cannikin replied to the thread Do death touches still need to be a thing?.

Except old-school Cazic Touch ("death touch") is very easily mitigated and planned for. It is not "instant death". It's just a regular...

Oct 1, 2023
  12. Cannikin replied to the thread Anyone wanna share some tank dps parses?.

Finally managed a clean, unbroken 10 min parse from main tanking Dawn/Midnight in Firefall raid as a warrior in an open raid. No banner...

Sep 26, 2023
  13. Cannikin replied to the thread Do death touches still need to be a thing?.

I get your frustration. There are a lot of old raids I would like to go back to, and even some stuff that's still useful at high level,...

Sep 22, 2023
  14. Cannikin replied to the thread Do death touches still need to be a thing?.

"Death Touches" very much still exist in later EQ content, and not just as emote failure punishments. HH Naggy has a timed,...

Sep 22, 2023
  15. Cannikin replied to the thread Best time for EQ3 is now.

I know I'm wasting my time responding to you as I will just get another wall of nonsensical ravings from you, but I'm just going to set...

Sep 22, 2023
  16. Cannikin replied to the thread Best time for EQ3 is now.

No, I'm not going to wonder anything of the sort. When I logged in for curiosity's sake 7 years ago after quitting for 9 years, the...

Sep 20, 2023
  17. Cannikin replied to the thread Best time for EQ3 is now.

Problem: EQ is not like the games you think are good. Solution: Spend countless hours complaining about how EQ is not like the games...

Sep 20, 2023
  18. Cannikin replied to the thread Do death touches still need to be a thing?.

"Claim"? I already clearly stated in this thread how trivial it was to do this, by first-hand experience, seven years ago. I went...

Sep 20, 2023
  19. Cannikin replied to the thread Do death touches still need to be a thing?.

https://everquest.allakhazam.com/wiki/EQ:Veil_of_Alaris_Armor_Guide Yes, they are quite a bit better than 85 heroic gear (which is...

Sep 12, 2023
  20. Cannikin replied to the thread Do death touches still need to be a thing?.

Rustic armor from VoA is usable at 85 (1.3-1.5K HP per slot depending on class). And I'm pretty sure all Live servers have a spot...

Sep 12, 2023
  21. Cannikin replied to the thread Do death touches still need to be a thing?.

100 is far more than you need. At level 85-90 with level appropriate gear and some high level buffs (you can get level 120 buffs at 75)...

Sep 12, 2023