Cannikin's Recent Activity

1. Cannikin replied to the thread Weapon values changed on 4 17 patch..

Or you know, you could've just not spent any krono at all and simply gotten LS group weapons for free. Memoryforged weapons are only...

Apr 24, 2024 at 4:53 AM
  2. Cannikin replied to the thread Anyone wanna share some tank dps parses?.

Got a clean, uninterrupted parse tanking Bidils tonight. Basically same circumstances as the last parse I posted: - I was MT (warrior) on...

Apr 23, 2024 at 10:52 PM
  3. Cannikin replied to the thread Anyone wanna share some tank dps parses?.

No, I don't 2H for rampages for a couple of reasons: - I usually hit Flash before rampaging many adds, so I don't die if I get aggro on...

Apr 13, 2024
  4. Cannikin replied to the thread Anyone wanna share some tank dps parses?.

Hard to find a clean parse where I'm just straight tanking the boss with minimal breaks, so here's one from several weeks ago (since then...

Apr 13, 2024
  5. Cannikin replied to the thread UI Suggestions with a 4k Monitor.

If you're running windowed mode, you can force EQ to use your global Windows scaling. By default, Windows 10/11 applies a general scaling...

Apr 13, 2024
  6. Cannikin replied to the thread 25th Anniversary Mission Challenge Reward.

I've been running it once a day to farm power sources. 5 minutes of "work" to get the best power sources in the game seems like a good...

Mar 25, 2024
  7. Cannikin liked Smokezz's post in the thread 25th Anniversary Raid - Leave it in all year.

I'll just say it now... we only got 8 raids this year. Leave the 25th anniversary raid in all year long like you did GMM. Honestly, it's...

Mar 11, 2024
  8. Cannikin liked Elenderil's post in the thread Fixed Internally Merc losing health every time I zone.

Category: Mercenaries [Can Repro] Date/Time: Thu Feb 22 17:02:37 2024 Character: Level 125 Ranger (Main) Zone: Guild Lobby Location:...

Feb 22, 2024
  9. Cannikin replied to the thread New Battle Leap.

I don't know what you're expecting, but the answer isn't "warriors are now parse toppers overnight". When I do dummy parses I use...

Feb 22, 2024
  10. Cannikin replied to the thread New Battle Leap.

I did some quick parsing today of auto-attack as a warrior on a combat dummy without hitting Battle Leap, and I seem to be doing more or...

Feb 22, 2024
  11. Cannikin liked Fintank's post in the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Is getting a chunk of sustained DPS from full utilization of SPA 185 abilities now considered being lazy or a waste of time? Color me...

Feb 15, 2024
  12. Cannikin liked Zaknaffein's post in the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Then I am the laziest warrior in the game! I don't consider it a waste of time when my quality of life is made better with these kinds...

Feb 15, 2024
  13. Cannikin liked Rogean's post in the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Changing Battle Leap from a Permanent Buff to a Passive does not have any affect on people being Lazy. It was a permanent buff anyways,...

Feb 15, 2024
  14. Cannikin replied to the thread New Computer Purchase.

Any piece of junk from the last 10 years will run EQ fine, even with the updated spec requirements. I hope you're planning to do more...

Jan 8, 2024
  15. Cannikin liked Mikana's post in the thread Please stop depopping mercs on zone crowding.

"This zone has too many players and / or mercenaries" message - I've been camping here for over an hour, so why should my healer merc get...

Dec 27, 2023
  16. Cannikin liked Micker99's post in the thread Weapon Ratios!.

I'd rather see them bring classes up, than to bring classes down. Taking something away, is never a good thing. I don't think knights...

Dec 19, 2023
  17. Cannikin replied to the thread Overseer common agent.

The conversion process would be so much less tedious if it were just an instant completion. There is no reason why you have to wait 10...

Dec 9, 2023
  18. Cannikin replied to the thread Egg sacs, feedback.

We did this achievement earlier with a group without any kind of pet class (and all melee except for the healer). Our strategy was to...

Dec 7, 2023
  19. Cannikin replied to the thread Alternate Personas FAQ.

I wasn't particularly interested in APs to begin with, but this FAQ really made me laugh at how worthless this "feature" is. Won't be...

Dec 1, 2023