Caiburn's Recent Activity

1. Caiburn replied to the thread Severe Frame Rate Issues During Raids After DX11 Patch.

Haven't been on a raid yet, but even alone in Abysmal Sea framerate has dropped noticeably while looking away from the ship...something is...

Jan 19, 2024
  2. Caiburn liked Kinadorm's post in the thread Severe Frame Rate Issues During Raids After DX11 Patch.

During raids tonight I was having severe frame rate issues. It seemed like the issue was only present when swarm pets were engaged on the...

Jan 19, 2024
  3. Caiburn liked Domniatric's post in the thread Fixed DirectX 11 : the stuttering makes the game unplayable.

Following the patch... FPS has significantly dropped to the point where my performance as a player is crippled. I logged on and could...

Jan 19, 2024
  4. Caiburn liked Feochadan the Savior's post in the thread Fixed DirectX 11 : the stuttering makes the game unplayable.

My PC : i9-13900kf / 32Gb memory / nVidia 4090 / Windows 11 I play every current game at Ultra setting. It was perfectly smoot with 3 (and...

Jan 19, 2024
  5. Caiburn liked Atomos's post in the thread Why is the raid out of combat regen timer so long?.

I knew who you guys were talking to without being able to see who you were talking to. I used to be against putting people on ignore but...

Dec 22, 2023
  6. Caiburn replied to the thread Why is the raid out of combat regen timer so long?.

Can we maybe drop the ad hominem attacks and focus on the matter at hand? IMO raid ooc timers are a thing of the past that should not...

Dec 22, 2023
  7. Caiburn liked Atomos's post in the thread Why is the raid out of combat regen timer so long?.

What is the point of it being 5 minutes long? Like from a gameplay perspective, what exactly is being added to the gameplay for raid...

Dec 22, 2023
  8. Caiburn replied to the thread Fixed Reward choice window broken, OMM loot missing.

Thank you for fixing the rewards!

Nov 15, 2023