Beco's Recent Activity

1. Beco replied to the thread Mage summoned pet weapon Blade of Walnan not procing.

Just if you happen to check back: please read this thread : https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/pet-melee-lag.260257/...

Apr 18, 2024
  2. Beco replied to the thread Confirmed Pet Melee Lag.

What are the odds, that we may see a fix, before the 5th anniversary of the first post of this thread has passed?

Apr 18, 2024
  3. Beco liked Angahran's post in the thread Confirmed LS stun proc weapons - incorrect stun level.

Just a quick comment, The LS mission that requires you to stun the final named, Captain Kar the Unmovable. That mob is level 129. It...

Mar 15, 2024
  4. Beco liked Mrtyu's post in the thread Fixed Internally extra planar potential shard.

This is valid. Will get this fixed for next update.

Mar 15, 2024
  5. Beco liked Conq's post in the thread Mage Invis.

Years of spell craft should have taught any magician to use their Perfected Invisibility (permanent), either self only or group. Conq

Mar 15, 2024
  6. Beco liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Confirmed LS stun proc weapons - incorrect stun level.

The stun proc weapons in Laurion's Song are still using Stunning Snap, which is capped at 120. Which means LS weapons can't even stun LS...

Mar 15, 2024
  7. Beco liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread New T3 weapon: blue con mobs immune to the proc?.

Already bugged it: https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/ls-stun-proc-weapons-incorrect-stun-level.296452/ Go over and...

Mar 15, 2024
  8. Beco posted a new thread.

New T3 weapon: blue con mobs immune to the proc?

My bard got a shiny new T3-weapon: Rapier of Perpetual Reverie He was glad for the new weapon ... until he noted that even blue-con mobs...

Forum: Bug Reports

Mar 12, 2024
  9. Beco liked Svann2's post in the thread Info Needed pets in missions.

A pet cant hold agro when there are players meleeing. You can let it get tons of agro but as soon as a melee player steps in the pet loses...

Mar 9, 2024
  10. Beco replied to the thread Info Needed pets in missions.

What Infos are missing? I understood the case and specific missions where named where the mobs in group content behave like raidmobs. Yet...

Mar 9, 2024
  11. Beco replied to the thread Druid’s ability to recoup mana.

It was stated and admitted that druids are already parsing in the top 5 on raids and still attempt to argue that they need much more plus...

Feb 24, 2024
  12. Beco replied to the thread Druid’s ability to recoup mana.

It's more about the mindset than the quality of this special nerf. Openly welcoming other classes nerves and expressing that more of that...

Feb 24, 2024
  13. Beco replied to the thread Druid’s ability to recoup mana.

It is not far from stating: If we just can manage to get shamans served more nerfs, eventually they have to improve our abilities in order...

Feb 23, 2024
  14. Beco replied to the thread Druid’s ability to recoup mana.

Welcome nerf to other classes and claiming it is helpful for your preferred class may not help to get sympathy for your requests.

Feb 23, 2024
  15. Beco replied to the thread Confirmed Pet Melee Lag.

Reading the last 2 pages I understand 2 different point of views. Regarding the groupgame is it still true, to avoid any kind of...

Feb 18, 2024
  16. Beco replied to the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

This feels for me like: "We are not able to get this DX11-thing to work properly. Let's swing the nerf-stick and see if we can distract our...

Feb 14, 2024
  17. Beco liked Opal's post in the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

taking away shaman twin ae heals? lol seriously? yes losing twincast on ae heal is a huge deal at least for me. I main a shaman and I...

Feb 14, 2024
  18. Beco liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Why do collectibles stack to 100?.

When they get nerfed to only stack to 20 like everything else, everyone will remember this post. I'm just saying...

Feb 13, 2024
  19. Beco liked Angahran's post in the thread Info Needed Please fix the migraine inducing flickering!!.

Ever since the 'new ui engine' nonsense the UI has flickered anytime you interact with it. Since the last patch the character select...

Jan 18, 2024
  20. Beco liked Sycloniss's post in the thread Memoryforged formula needs updated for LS.....

Daybreak needs to really look at the formula for chase loot for weapons. The formula is current chase loot is based off last expansion's...

Jan 8, 2024