PoP Loot Tiers.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Zandermill, Dec 8, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YourJobNotYourLife Elder

Loving these tiers so far. It's a lot of fun and I think it will encourage more flagging overall, which is a great thing for PoP.
  2. theonepercent Augur

Still have to kill raid bosses so not sure what you mean. Having the option of killing other bosses instead of just doing everything once then only raiding time and ele gods like most of us have already done a bunch of times is a good change.
    Rasper Helpdesk likes this.
  3. Noonian Lorekeeper

I don't agree, downing every mob in Luclin w/ 30 players and getting solid loot from all Tiers. Idk This not a hardcore TLP. Why does it matter so much?
  4. Duder Augur

If by level 50 group loot you meant P5 PoTime loot, then yeah ;)

Did they drop Quarm loot too? I missed that part if so.
  5. Kahna Augur

Dude, EQ isn't hard, basically everyone kills the highest level mobs.

Getting garbage loot off high level mobs is fun for some of use. The crazier the better.
  6. Gheed Is not reading your response

Who needs tiers?

Stick more Time loot on Grummus + friends and call it a day! THATS WHAT WE WANT BABY MORE LOOT WOOOOOOOOOO
  7. verbatim Elder

Need to work on getting quarm loot added to the tables for exp mobs.
    Gheed and Gnothappening like this.
  8. Duder Augur

I'm sure 3x loot covers the trash items just fine, on the same kill.
    HekkHekkHekk likes this.
  9. Zanarnar Augur

I hope they leave everything shuffled around. Unless trash mobs are dropping raid boss loot again like the mistake with fear/hate stuff; its all probably ok.

It'll be nice to see some other places besides PoTime and Fire. (because really, Xegony, Corinav, and the Rathe council were generally more trouble then they were worth once you got into time)

Of course, if I want to do that I might have to get off my and join a guild. /ponders/
  10. Trevalon Augur

Carprin dropping time loot or Grummus dropping Vanazir for us is a bit ridiculous imo.

Honestly I thought the tiers in Luclin were well done and how it should have been. Id be fine with everything Pre-Elemental on T1 and Everything post elemental on T2. That would seem pretty fair to me and would make doing the harder raids worthwhile.
    Gnothappening likes this.
  11. THISISHEKK Journeyman

C'mon man, just kill the other raid mobs for fun.
  12. Kahna Augur

You are still going to have to kill those harder mobs. Quarm loot, best loot, and those harder mobs are the only way to get it.
  13. Elite_raider Augur

From what I have seen so fare of the random loot in PoP, I am LOVING IT! I know it means we will get crap every now and then clearing PoTime. But hey, that is how it should be, at least now when we get the sweet loot it will be more exciting, not to mention there will be a reason to do other raids then just PoTime and PoFire for 3 months! :D
  14. Gheed Is not reading your response

LEAVE IT HOW IT IS

MISCHIEF BABY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  15. Tweakfour17 Augur

Too late
  16. Gheed Is not reading your response

Good change. Let the 200 pieces of time loot farmed from mobs that you can infinitely spawn stay in the economy while removing said pieces from random loot table.

I thank god everyday that I don't feel the urge to play here, think I would go insane.
    Siah, Duder and Tweakfour17 like this.
  17. Gnothappening Augur

So why do you even bother if you don't play on these servers? I don't comment on what they should do on Agnarr because I don't play there.
  18. Gheed Is not reading your response

I forgot that only people directly engaged in something are allowed to comment on said things.

I don't need a reason to post in any thread but thank you for the concern. You do you buddy.
    HekkHekkHekk likes this.
  19. Gnothappening Augur

Ah, so no skin in the game and don't care if a server is ruined, so troll by pushing for the worst possible outcomes. Gotcha.
  20. HekkHekkHekk Augur

It's wacky! It's crazy! It's like having an ice cream sundae in the snow! It's MISCHIEF, BABY!!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.