Producer's Letter: Anniversary and Overseer!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by dreamweaver, Feb 27, 2020.

1. code-zero Augur

My observation has been that there are some people who think communication involves them creating a post and it receiving the full and undivided attention from the producer and everyone else.
    Gyurika Godofwar and Skuz like this.
  2. Riou EQResource

Yes, 16th
  3. Metanis Bad Company

Again, put yourself in an outsiders perspective. If you were outside looking in how would you KNOW that? From my perspective bug fixes are months behind, lag fixes are years behind, class enhancements just don't seem to happen at all, and we know the cookie-cutter expansion work doesn't even get started until September when the art work gets done.
  4. Febb Augur

You wouldn't know that because they don't share their staffing levels with outsiders. However those of us who keep track of this type of stuff know who all is on their staff. I'm quite surprised the amount of stuff they get done with the small team they have.
  5. Metanis Bad Company

So let's say I take your post at face value, wouldn't that still put the burden on DBG to communicate better to a wider audience?

And the staffing level isn't really my concern, it's whether they're getting the job done. And again it comes back to communication. I'd like to know why they can't fix the lag issues once and for all and what they plan to do next.
  6. xaga Elder

Whats up with the new letter?
  7. Iven the Lunatic

As long as the experience rewards are scaling with the PC level this is only helpfull for new and returning players but not for players that have a level 110-115 PC as the experience rewards are so small in percentage for lower level PCs. It would be more interesting if the experience rewards would have a set percentage independently on the PC level so that players could use Overseer on the PC that they currently play without changing to their highest PC repeatedly.