Old Innoruuk Server

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Darshan, Dec 9, 2016.

1. Unfetered New Member

That was me lol. I also had a script on the forum which made a user see their own forum user name when I used it. I created a thread along the lines of, "Do not group with this ninja looter" And typed some waffle like 'Do not group with <insert script> they are ninjalooters and kill stealers. <insert script> needs to publicly apologise for their actions'
    That thread caused a storm that had me lolling for a long time as everyone that read it thought they were being unjustly accused.
    squidgod likes this.
  2. Ezzele New Member

Always knew you would come over to the dark side. I'm still trotting along although I havn't been in a raiding guild for about 6 years.
    Jeisenne likes this.
  3. Zaladane007 New Member

So I got hit by the nostalgia bug and found myself here. Talk about a blast from the past! So many familiar names. I haven't played in over 10 years! Nice to see so many familiar names.
  4. Niknik Journeyman

I don't play much anymore. Mostly on Povar but I tried Phinny with an enchanter until 60 but got bored with PoP.

Rorii/Niknik/Yrkoon
  5. birdsong_pawn Augur

Birdsong here -- the wood elf ranger who was always running around selling banded armor in 1999. Lots of familiar names here. I haven't played for a few years, but who knows, I may come back some day. Hope everyone is doing well nowadays.

Birdsong/Astraios -- E.Marr (Innoruuk forever!) server
  6. Rumple New Member

I was Rumple Steelskin Enchanter /Sparatic Lee Monk/ Atrayel Beyond Ranger.
    My wife had a Druid named Seasha, Cleric named Cerra and a Chanter named Bria as well.

I for the life of me can't remember the guild name we were in, but it was with Dana, Davvious, Arny,
    Had some good friends Matterack, Sturmx, Azrin, Caution
    I def recognize alot of names here too though.. Crazy how you can remember names from this game and for the next say 17 years of gaming, I can barely remember anyone at all.
    Looking forward to The Pantheon though.. anyone else having plans to give that game a try?
  7. Kedra Leafwalker Lorekeeper

Well I am still here from the inny server, playing on the Erollisi Marr server now.

Kedra Leafwalker
    Co-Guildl Leader of Fellowshgip of Justice - Inny Server
    Current Server - Erollisi Marr
  8. Jeisenne New Member

Ezzele, I've tried to find you for years. Glad I saw this post! Do you play on Agnarr? I still use the name Jeisenne, she's just a necro now :)
  9. Halthor New Member

Recently came back lots of old names here. Was such a great server with great people.

Halthor
    Ex Cleric of Storm Spirits
  10. Karhar Dream Crusher

A Halthor oh man
  11. Halthor New Member

Now I can feel myself back in the old SS cleric channel :) Good days!
  12. Ezzele New Member

Still my Necro and alts. Inny, Nameless and now it's Erollisi Marr. Guild is Storm Spirits, although I'm the only regular player. Just Soloing along and learning to play my sons toons as alts.
    I miss the old days in a guild that worked together for fun and advancement.
    Living in Sacramento now, retired from the Navy in 98. Living the good life, playing the game, fishing and chasing the wife around the house.
    Jeisenne likes this.
  13. Jeisenne New Member

I remember Storm Spirits. Back in the day they were nice folks and hopefully that hasn't changed. We're still in San Diego. Was in Sacramento last year visiting family. I'll find you on your server and send you a message, can exchange new contact info. Would be great to catch up.
  14. Nanshe New Member

Wow …. I was in Thunder, and Legions of Darkess for a time Nanshe my monk and Diamel my Druid. lots of old faces. When Legions broke up I moved to Bristlebane to join Magna Charta where all the old thunder guild moved to. Raided with them for a year or so and Then moved to World of Warcraft which I still play on Trollbane my main there is Kimikko 118 Paladin, if you play wow and knew me in EQ hit me up .
  15. Morpherios New Member

Morpherios Pendraggon, guild leader of Fortress of Honor and forever and ever and ever (and ever and ever) the Magician, at your service. Great to see some old names on here, assuming anyone comes back to check the thread.

Hi Jeis! Hi Unfetered!

I haven't played on live for quite a while. My buddy and I just started messing around on P99 again. Morpherios Pendraggon, Erudite Magician as usual. Even recreated Fortress of Honor, although there's just me and my friend playing. I'm usually only on once or twice a week (most frequently on Thursday evenings eastern time, about 8pm to 1am), just in case anyone is interested in saying hi.

Great seeing some of the old names here. I miss this server. I miss the people.
  16. Nanshe New Member

Brad McQuade had a game in testing right now thats EQ on steroids Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen
    the vids of game play, graphics, and game mechanics look like EQ
  17. healstojoo New Member

Denallron (coinfist guild) here!
  18. Nanshe New Member

Janakin .... get at me pls I hear your making a 4k UI
    Nanshe Silvermoon] 86 Monk 5300AA In Ancient Sumaria Nanshe was the Godess of Social Justice
    [ Enikii Silvermoon] 86 Magician 5666AA Im Ancient Sumaria Enki was Nanshe's Father Sumerian god of water, knowledge (gestú), mischief, crafts (gašam), and creation
    [Dovessa Falconhand] 85 Ranger 5400 AA
    I triple l Box my Monk , a Mage, and a Ranger 99% of te time.
  19. Bama New Member

Hey I remember a few of these names. I was Khaavdar the druid in Divine Wind (with Janakin, I think, along with Daggerdave, Foehammer, and Enak/Cassius, and my RL friend Starz). I remember Meadh from those days as well, we met in NK and spent a fun few hours pingponging griffins near the SK bridge. Anyone remember Noni or Havlock? Later I became Qerys the bard (still around on FV at lvl 80ish) but I can't remember the first guild name I was in (with Adilaw and Heelsup) but then later I joined Aurora Dawn with my friend Trippsix. Also remember a froggie cleric named Anok from this time period.
    SyllySongSynger likes this.
  20. Hedric Stonefree New Member

Storm Spirits was a guild of the heart and one I will always remember, amazing people and great times.
    AllyaEverneed likes this.