Can't create a character + login queue

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by MaestroM, May 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ziffiz New Member

I dont think they get what a buzzkill this is.Some will stick around but many others will lose interest.
    Miasaou and Dontee like this.
  2. Arrk Augur

No one is clearing the queue. The only time people get in is during the boot out of the queue.
  3. Thunndar Journeyman

1 minute Que,
    5 minute Que,
    32 minute Que,

Been an hour now
  4. Drtydeeds New Member

I'm astonished there are people praising Blizzard for their launches comparitively... they're as bad or worse.

While it sucks that we can't get in quite yet, can't we be excited that there's this much buzz going on about it? I mean, there will be people to play with, that we know for sure :)
  5. Chillys Lorekeeper

you can see and confirm this yourself if you are running another PC.
  6. Syraniss New Member

Yea... I'm seriously getting tired. Ready to join the Wipe It and/or Open A Second Server crowds. Maybe tomorrow my hype will return... maybe a week from now I will no longer care. But right now at this moment I am sad.....
  7. Traspe Journeyman

Yea but why wouldn't they want to get it right after all these years so they can keep the people that are going to be turned off by a launch
  8. HoodenShuklak Augur

Plus it's not like they are not aware of how many people paid them for a new subscription. HELLO!
    Talimat and Miasaou like this.
  9. Tryhard New Member

I've been booted 3 times, been placed in the que 3 times at 1 minute wait.... yea... been waiting a lot longer then 1 minute.
    Miasaou likes this.
  10. Flea Lorekeeper

11. Hawkyn New Member

12. JimMystic New Member

Feels like they should have launched server earlier in the day to maybe have more work hours to devote to ironing out any unforeseen issues like this.
    Remind likes this.
  13. Nadiil Journeyman

You are right, it is a booming success. I have not had a day off since December and that's why I'm so pissed.
    Yes, I work 12 hours per day, 7 days per week.
    It strictly online sales so no one will know that the shop is closed except it puts a big burden on me and my employees because we worked extra hard to cut out early today. So off.
    Lennyn and Chanur like this.
  14. Tevez Augur

nope, only been getting in once the queue crashes
  15. FL!P Augur

Roll this server back harder than wal mart prices.. Really not fair that these people get such a huge advantage.
    Hawkyn likes this.
  16. Rigid New Member

Apparently theirs a dupe bug. Its been reported and petitioned... But sounds like they have bigger problems then the login server
  17. gluteous Elder

if you get in, do not die! I have been at loading screen for 26 minutes now
  18. Thunndar Journeyman

The Pentium II server is melting....
    Chanur likes this.
  19. zzaK New Member

I was told there would be server with proper instancing
  20. Chanur Lorekeeper

Might wipe the server after all this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.