Nektulous Mob - Low Spawn Rate After Patch

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Anarth, May 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. That One Guy Augur

It still has fast spawns, but they legit took about half of those out. It's not like they took specific mobs out. Just removed a ton of spawn points. I noticed this in a few other spots that have more roaming spawns as opposed to camps. Since they can't mess with camps, so places like guk etc are going to be the same. But, some wide open places with lots of roamers, got ganked.
  2. Koronu187 Elder

why did they do this? and are they going live with very low spawn rates? Long downtime medding isn't enough? they're gonna crush our spirits with spawn rates :(??
  3. Rhodz Augur

Legitimately do not know why and that guy did not say. Something in the water? Vodka? *shrugs*
  4. anathema Augur

There's not even an attempt at an explanation of how this improves the game. It seems like someone just decided to do it without even letting the people there all know about it. Why was this done and what else was done?
  5. Rhodz Augur

*sighs* well crap-on-a-stick
    Thanks
  6. Snorl Lorekeeper

Will gladly trade level 1 mobs in nek and EF for fixes to SK, wiz, and enchanter epic bottlenecks.
  7. Shaidin Journeyman

Please get rid of the /pick system as well on Agnarr!!

Thanks in advance :)
  8. Rhodz Augur

Somehow I do not think it is a trade, more like a robbery :mad:
  9. windbearer Lorekeeper

Uh ya, no thanks. Then the poopsockers definitely will have ALL the plat making rare spawns locked down with no chance of normal players getting to them.
  10. Rhodz Augur

Or better just kill all chars the moment they are created and on every zone.
    Dont half- this stuff, go hardcore.
    Brumans likes this.
  11. Grelf Journeyman

WTS neoprene poop socks, 1kr each.
  12. Grelf Journeyman

I bet dark elves are really...hating....this change.
    Superdeath likes this.
  13. Ellis Elder

worst suggestion yet for agnarr
  14. Rhodz Augur

Telling ya Barbs got it worse.
  15. Tevez Augur

Just to spice things up a bit and play devils advocate, wouldn't lowering the amount of low level mobs incentivise people to group in order to kill yellows/reds? Saying this I have not personally looked at how desolate the starting areas are on TLPs (other than the videos posted) so im not sure how the density of higher level mobs is looking.

Is this potentially what they were going for, a more group inspired newbie area? I know its a TLP and everyone will be grouping anyways, however this does seem to be quite odd to reduce the number of newbie mobs available at launch.
  16. Rhodz Augur

17. Shaidin Journeyman

Sarcasm actually! I'm these silly spawn rates are about to make me to decide to go play another game and not even mess with this game anymore... about every time I get excited about something DBG Ninja screws something and I just want to walk away.
    Dulu and anathema like this.
  18. Tevez Augur

What is all this talk I hear about poop socks? Are they meant to be some rare drop item only crazed hard core players can obtain?
  19. Rhodz Augur

Yeah not like there were any trust issues boiling under the surface was there. I like the guild so I am staying, long as the deal does not continue to be altered, but seriously something needs changing over there.
  20. Rhodz Augur

Yes No-drop No-trade item that only spawns after a heavy meal when camping pixels.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.