A Venemous Phase Spider in DN

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Balorf, Jun 8, 2016.

1. Kieel Pureblade Journeyman

Sleepers Tomb 2.0 is out of era too.
    GrugSA likes this.
  2. Catashe Augur

Hahahahaha
  3. Kieel Pureblade Journeyman

Please include the loot from the ancients in sleepers tomb, which do not appear until the same time frame, thanks
  4. Kieel Pureblade Journeyman

In fact no named mobs other then The Progenitor, Master of the Guard, and The Final Arbitor should spawn post awakening until sometime after Planes of Power. Probably the same LDON time frame.
  5. Riley Augur

Is this information accurate? Shouldn't push out of era content simply for convenience.
  6. Nerf Herder Lorekeeper

As a member of Darkwind I support the removal of Sleeper's Tomb 2.0 since it's Out of Era. Just because my guild is currently farming it doesn't mean rules aren't rules.
    GrugSA likes this.
  7. Zool Elder

Stop blocking out the casuals even more. The items were a perfect way for people not raiding to spend time.

With the motom and the removal of this fun items i am sure alot of people will be bored faster.

Yes, not everyone have the ability or numbers to raid so they found the fun in farming this items.
    Another bad step i must say.

And no i do not care since im done with them myself im looking at the hole picture of stuff the more casual players can do atm since there are no AAs out. Dont limit your playeerbase more, for ones...be smart.
    Xanadas likes this.
  8. Kravitz Augur

Probably the best solution is to tag them as a required level to the appropriate era, that way those who have them can't use them, and those that that don't , won't feel left out.
    Skelify and Aenoan like this.
  9. Your_Ad_Here Augur

I do hope so. From a crafting standpoint, it is really annoying because you can get some items for a tradeskill recipe, then get all the stuff for it to only give you the dreaded red text that you don't meet the requirements to make it.
  10. Finley Augur

Better to just delete them. These items could be obtained by a group of 45s, if you set their level requirement to 61+ so people can't use them right now then they won't be useful now, and they won't be useful ever.
  11. SomethingWitty Augur

Can we get a list of the items that have been removed? For example, is the idol of the underking dropping anymore? It has been since classic...

Also, when will these items be put back in game (i.e., what the official release date of LDoN)? I would check the FAQ or whatnot, but you guys have changed the release dates and other logistics of the TLP servers so many times, I no longer trust the info listed on your FAQ.
  12. Shinobou New Member

Does this include the Improved Healing 3 Idol from The Hole?
  13. Zool Elder

Seriously? No way, that would ruin like 300+ hours of farming here....
  14. Juion New Member

When does this take affect?
  15. Brumans Augur

Since you're messing with drops, why not go ahead and put guts on instanced Trak?
  16. Chuuk Augur

Boy I wish i could see what the Priceless Ice Fetish / Forgotton Ebony Earring camps are going to be like until the next patch on Phinny!

Pretty sure everyone and their 9 alts have them on RF.
  17. Marek-EQ Lorekeeper

DBG Meeting Discussing Out of Era Loot: "Well guys, since we cant fix raid instances and provide the majority of the server's raiders with a functioning Plane of Fear or Sleeper's Tomb expedition, it's time to take away the casual players chance at loot that at best is comparable to middling in era raid loot. Yes those items have been live for one to two months, at least with regards to Velious, and longer with regards to the Hole drops, and yes hundreds if not thousands of characters have these items, but who cares. We certainly dont care about anyone who may have purchased krono from us to buy items that they no longer will be able to use. We are the best and know exactly what our players want!"

DBG Meeting Part #2: "OMG, I figured it out, we dont have to fix Sleeper's Tomb, its out of era, who cares if our players want it! We are so smart, yus!"
    Ladysoth and Finley like this.
  18. GrugSA Augur

In fairness to DBG they're probably gonna have these items no longer drop but allow you to keep the ones that already dropped. Like what they did with the out of era VP stuff.
  19. Evil.Iguana Elder

That is the worst solution. DBG dropped the ball on this. It's been several weeks now. Either leave the stuff in for everybody or remove it.
  20. Finnster Elder

but the out of era recipes like culturals for some races stay in game?