with 4k+ dps, AoW doesn't drop below 100%.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Hydrad, Apr 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VatasticDr00d Lorekeeper

Rofl copter. But they totally did 4k dps on AoW right? We're totally supposed to believe them despite not providing a parse right?
  2. Silentchaos Augur

Why is it that every thread FI people choose to participate in turns into useless unproductive garbage?
    Coka likes this.
  3. TowerDefense Augur

Because FI people choose to participate in it...
    Coka likes this.
  4. TowerDefense Augur

Apparently the difference between burst dps and sustained dps is confusing to you.
    Coka likes this.
  5. Tieyla Elder

Oh we understand the difference. But when your sustained dps over 10 minutes is 2333 we doubt you actually did any burst at 4k and assuming you did magically hit 4k it was for so short a time period of course you didn't see a difference in mob hp.

I don't know the exact number of people you had in the zone, but the parse I collected has 100 unique names on it. Some of those are names like Jerbekor so unless someone had a mini-stroke typing their name I'll call that a pet. It's just disgraceful that this is the guild getting encounters tuned. After the patch this going to be so easy Darth going to make us all reroll rangers just so it's a challenge.
  6. bodes Augur

If you really want to know:

I came from TFM to LoZ where your friends said "Don't worry about Ebon, he won't collapse LoZ like he did AD". A month later after we pour our heart and soul into the guild you decide to revolt and collapse LoZ too. Again your friends said "Don't worry about Ebon, he won't collapse Amicorum like he did LoZ". So I came to Amicorum and again poured myself into the guild.. Few more weeks go by and I hear from your friends "We're merging in to DW, Don't worry about Ebon, he won't collapse DW like he did Amicorum". I was done believing the lie and left for Phinny. You will never be happy in this game and everyone you guild with suffers for it.
  7. Ebon Elder

Yet here we are at our end goal, finally killing . Wish you were here, sincerely.
  8. Tieyla Elder

Well, you're not killing AoW until you get it nerfed. I bet if they didn't nerf it, Darkwind would collapse too.

Discuss?
  9. bodes Augur

LoZ's mandate, which you fully supported, was to bring competition to the server and have fun while raiding in a civilized manner. I fully bought into this statement and really believed in what Memry was trying to do and what you supported.

Darkwind's website says if any guild brings more than 3 groups into ST they'll wake the sleeper and screw everyone out of gnome masks and SoDs and other unique items just to suppress competition and be jerks. This kind of threat shows that DW is the exact opposite of what LoZ was trying to be. Anti-competition. Anti-civility. Anti-fun. You may be willing to bend your morals for loot but I refuse. No thanks on DW.
  10. Tieyla Elder

Want a gnome mask, come to Lockjaw, FI isn't going to wake the sleeper. Maybe DHS will.
  11. Gremin Augur

Nope, that can stay asleep forever as far as we are concerned.
    Bewts likes this.
  12. TowerDefense Augur

Im not in DW. Not everyone that disagrees with you in in DW.

And i think you misunderstand the issue here. The issue isnt that the mobs are too difficult because of improper tuning. Its because an unintended consequence of adding higher boss regen (that was supposed to be ooc).

Its a bug, not a nerf. You need to understand the difference, before you start making crazy accusations about random guilds.
  13. Zantosa New Member

If we had done KT in 638 seconds today, our DPS would have been higher.
  14. Tieyla Elder

From 75 to 0 it was 2333. And that took 638 seconds.

See in FI we're respectful, we waited until we knew you were good and our being there wouldn't cause your raid issues.

Next time I'll parse from 100%.
  15. EQForumAcct Augur

Because burst dps means jack AND squat vs a mob like AOW!
  16. EQForumAcct Augur

Sorta like DW being on their high horse saying that they doubted any other guild would kill any NToV mobs before the fix, right? :)

It's funny that the only difference between #1 and #2 on Ragefire right now is time zones....
  17. BigDog Elder

Oh really?

[IMG]
    yerm and Kobra like this.
  18. EQForumAcct Augur

Certainly isn't a picture of you. Nothing big at all in that pic.
  19. Vaclav Augur

How dare you disparage Sam "The Man" Deathwalker like that!
  20. TowerDefense Augur

Soooo, i feel like you need to understand something. If youre pulling 4k dps even for just 10 seconds, thats considered burst. If your burst dps isnt even moving the mob below 100... thats clearly not an intended mechanic.

It doesnt matter if the sustained dps was 1000... if the burst dps doesnt move the hp bar, the sustained wont either.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.