FYI: Fixing TBM Itemization Bugs/Issues is a Focus For the Team

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Roshen, Jan 7, 2016.

1. Roshen Brand Manager

2. Kolani Augur

Update appreciated, but both projects shouldn't have been shoved out the door half done at the same time.
  3. Angahran Augur

Is there a list of whats going to be patched to test ?
    e.g. everything that was reported in beta that went live ?
  4. Sancus Augur

Likely will need to wait for the Test Update and the accompanying patch notes.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  5. Caziku Lorekeeper

Thanks for the update. We look forward to see things fixed for sure!
    Elricvonclief, Sancus and Fanra like this.
  6. Geri_Petrovna Augur

Can we please have a list of all the things being fixed, so we can remind you of the 57 things missed?
    Drauger, Hiladdar, Minato and 4 others like this.
  7. Angahran Augur

Should at least be able to tell us all the fixes that have been done between end of beta and now.
    Hiladdar likes this.
  8. Sancus Augur

Heh you might not want to know :p
    Yimin, Mintalie and Iila like this.
  9. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

Thank you for the update Roshen! We're all pretty pumped to hear this :)
  10. Metanis Bad Company

I think that everyone that bought this expansion should get 3 months added onto their subscription. We paid for something back in early November that just now is nearing substantial completion. In most areas of life you pay a penalty when you break your promises.
  11. Sheaffer Augur

This is a great point. They would have been way better of focusing on one and then once that was finished, switching to the other.

I hate to do the "blame the higher ups" but the devs aren't stupid and had to know how many problems there were. The only conclusion I can come to is that someone must have forced these out the door.
    Elricvonclief and Hiladdar like this.
  12. Khat_Nip Meow

/rolleyes

Add: How much of a game would we have if that happened? I've rather enjoyed it thus far.
  13. Silv Augur

Hopefully it was a big enough issue that other devs aside from Aristo got involved in fixing the problem.
  14. Brohg Augur

I can't decide whether to take this as a reassurance or a threat. Got some emotional superposition going on here :p
    Elricvonclief, Mayfaire and Iila like this.
  15. Silv Augur

Are the evolving class super spells that were touted as an expansion defining feature in the Live stream being fixed with this patch?

It's not really a bug but rather a lack of implementing promised content so I'm not sure if it actually made the list.
  16. Tyraxor Augur

T'was a great lol in the morning, ty.
    It's sad that we actually need a "fyi" to remind us they are still interested in fixing something they sold for $40-100.
    Caell, Hiladdar, roguerunner and 4 others like this.
  17. WhycantIlogin New Member

So the delay in any communication to us about all the ... cough.. "issues" since the expansions release 6 weeks ago is because you've all been working really hard to fix them and haven't had time to give us any updates?

FYI, I find this very hard to believe.
  18. Geri_Petrovna Augur

Sweet, only 1 more half week, until the expansion is ready to launch!
    Gyurika Godofwar, Hiladdar and Iila like this.
  19. Hellboy007 Augur

yes on the 13th lol
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  20. Numiko Augur

maybe the bazaar will go live with these patches! :)

...oh wait... wrong expansion.. :eek:

nevermind! :oops:

(in other words, why do people react like this every expansion when this sort of thing has been going on since day one!)