Kill Stealing / Rmt Krono farming = your opinion

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Lyrical, Dec 17, 2015.

1. Weverley Augur

Yeah i would do a /guidehelp and let them deal with that person.I'm sure if many do the samething that person either gonna have to move to somewhere else or get some disciplinary action.Of course you might have some angry tell but just /ignore that guy.
  2. kraggnar Elder

Actually from my many BAM loots on LJ. Any random mob can be a ph for the named. Yes the Destoyers are the main ph's but there is still a slight chance from any mob. Slayspells can drop the bam but it is very rare, only got I think 2 off them. The wizard dropped them the most.

Also at 18-20ish that level in Runnyeye is great exp but the mobs pop so slow it really only supports 1 group.
  3. Kragin Augur

The sa rmt machine in motion, just wait till they start getting cof
  4. Batbener Augur

Level 19, I would go to upper guk for xp. There are people that cheat, and Phinny isn't going to be any different. Will the devs do anything about it? Probably, just not on the time table that you think. There were several posts of people crying about their account being suspended or banned on ragefire and LJ for doing exactly what you are accusing them of. DBGs generally does their suspensions a couple of weeks after they catch the person, in waves with other suspensions, to help hide how they discover it. While you think /guidehelp doesn't work, it does.
  5. Akrylix New Member

/target and follow your pet
    Use mySQL which shows exact spawn timers and whats mobs are up where.

Only 2 real ways i know how to find mobs like you are talking about. DBG may have hindered some 3rd party softwares but I can assure you they didn't get all. Many are still being used on Phinny
  6. code-zero Augur

Try reading this
  7. jeskola pheerie

If you have really quit, you wouldn't be in-game, grinding amd farming and planning out your xp and what not. If you are truly that dissatisfied with the game, you are just torturing yourself by playing out the remainder of your sub. Why not delete EQ and play/do something else that you enjoy?
  8. Marthisdil Augur

UM, per DB, there's no such thing as kill stealing on progression servers. DPS race. Period.
  9. Weverley Augur

Went to runneye when i was on lockjaw seen better place for xp at level 20.Unrest,upper guk and lavastorm are 3 example.
  10. Weverley Augur

Until too many people complain then policy change.
  11. code-zero Augur

People have been complaining since Ragefire opened and the policy has remained the same
  12. Lonye Augur

Oh man, it's going down for reals. They even have RMT trucks IRL now. Holy cannollie, SA.

[IMG]
    code-zero likes this.
  13. Works Elder

Look, as long as people are willing to engage in and there is no specific rule saying they can't...they're going to do it. With a sense of smug satisfaction, of course, because they get to be the jerks they would be anyhow while still playing by the rules.

This doesn't mean it isn't a bad rule and it doesn't mean they aren't bad people but it does mean that it's not going to change. Unless / until you can out-DPS them, just move on.

On a related note, I have been trained out of camps that someone else decided they wanted at least six times since the server came up. There was a time when that behavior was unheard of but that was a very, very long time ago. Now apparently it's just how things are done.

It constantly surprises me how many people want to be the first to show off how little self-respect they have.
  14. Lucy Elder

It's not nice to disagree with Lateryn, he is trying to protect DBG. He's their #1 fanboy.
  15. Numiko Augur

better read that play nice rules again, it did change several months after ragefire launched.
  16. code-zero Augur

Nothing in there about DPS taking the kill being disallowed

17. Bewts Augur

Also works for mobs in Hate that magically float in the air....

You can put multiple mob names on a single macro as well on the assumption no more than one will be up and in range of the pet.
    code-zero likes this.
  18. Lateryn Augur

Welcome to EQ.
  19. Krakked New Member

Because nobody knows where these mobs spawn after 16 years of playing Everquest.. or the respawn timers for them..

Have you seriously never timed a spawn? We used to kill the Frenzy / PH in Lguk and afk until the timer was up, then move directly to the mobs spawn again.

Cheats have nothing to do with it. Knowing how the spawns and zone works, does.
  20. Marthisdil Augur

hasn't happened yet based on RF/LJ...why would it happen on Phinny?
    Krakked likes this.