Lockjaw - Modest Man retiring, moving to Phinigel

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Warrior007, Nov 25, 2015.

1. Skipper Augur

The more you people carry on a dialog with Almar, the more he likes it. He thinks everything is about him. Just ignore him. Besides, contrary to what Almar believes, this thread isn't about him, it's about DIMA!

2. Jezzie Augur

[IMG]

[IMG]
    Dojii likes this.
  3. ElaidaTL Augur

Not taking anything from you Machen but we know TL started its decline because of that GoD no vote fiasco. TL wins greatly.. but has always had trouble dealing with setbacks.. and it seems the biggest setbacks it ever has is from the game devs.
  4. MabbuQuest Elder

5. AlmarsGuides Augur

Today I learned that I like when people talk to me and all those years I spent inside avoiding people because they disgust me have been for naught.
  6. Warrior007 53 61 74 6f 73 68 69

I liked Gotcha's video better :p

[IMG]
  7. AlmarsGuides Augur

I love how he's like wait Kanye come back bro
  8. Machen New Member

You all were still strong enough after the Gates failed votes to take the server firsts in Gates. I know you lost some important members, especially leadership at that point, but it's not like the guild ceased being competitive because of it. And neither OoW launch nor DoDH launch were a walk in the park for us--it took a lot of hard work and careful organization to beat TL at those points.
  9. Takin EQ New Member

GL on phinny MM.

Try being a bit more open/transparent and enforce the rules from the get go this time. Sorry I left but the brand of leadership there is more dictator like and I could never get anything important done. The reason people think you are RMTing is because of the lack of any transparency in the guild and the poor way sky loot was doled out/rules not being made clear.

Also, Tower trying to charge 5 krono for epic parts to guild mates who need them to finish a quest? Or the slime blood? Dima, I have a lot of respect for you but you need to change this policy. A guild is much like a business, it needs to benefit its self and get to a point where it can maintain overall day to day operations before it benefits any single individual. Part of why I left was this, The benefit went to a small group over the rest of the guild and WHEN the people who could increase the power of the guild had a chance to they chose personal benefit over increasing the raiding power of the guild.

Charging DKP for epics was also a terrible idea. Notice how noone did it? Epics need to be done for people without charge as they increase the power of the guild AND the individual. More dps = faster mob kills = less time wasted. Bard epics are also a huge force multiplier and I have NO clue why we did not go after UDB trak, he is a joke. I had stated this from the getgo and it was just washed over. I am not sure if you guys tried after I left but from what I gathered it was free BP's galore once you got the fight down, and good practice for real trak.

Also, I'm not sure who it was in MM but thanks for all the spam email, Glad I know how to set filters up and mass un-sub.

Account time runs out tomorrow (or not, turns out I had auto pay on) Glad I got to have fun with EQ.
    Kobra likes this.
  10. AlmarsGuides Augur

Over the last 24hrs someone has signed me up for something similar. I have received close to 5,000 emails.

At first i would have blamed you know who but hearing that it is happening to someone else who isn't so publicly against said guild........... hmm......

Can you send me a tell ingame on Holtburg? I'd like to talk to you about this not in an open forum.
  11. Porygon Augur

If anything, I would be the pitcher in this relationship. And I'm really sorry you don't have friendships that span over decades of gaming. It's ok, really, I'm sure people like you mr anonymous.

Genka had a very high raid attendance, that's true. Higher than everyone else in the guild. There was no "high tailing" of anything. Attendance drops when raids become not scheduled. It did for everyone.

As for your wild accusations, if you have ANY proof of that, I'm sure the leadership of MM would love to know. But I doubt you do, since it's never happened.

And I said "soon" after. Soon was within the next couple weeks, after he refused to post dkp logs because leadership asked another person to help since he was updating them extremely slow.

The man cried that his job was given to another person and was ultimately asked to leave. He's a whiney child, that for some reason you have a huge boner for...which leads me to my next question. Who are you? Or wait, let me guess, you won't reveal yourself, because you're scared of some sort of retaliation.
  12. Takin EQ New Member

Ya, Home from vacation/work/personal stuff Monday or Tuesday.
  13. AlmarsGuides Augur

I sent you a private message here
  14. TL_KRONOLORD Augur

Like 75% of the guild that was core from classic/kunark to end the of PoP quit because of the votes. This is like drawing equivalence between beating this years Baltimore Ravens and the team that won the SB in the 2012 season.
  15. Takin EQ New Member

Thanks for showing the terrible person you are. We buried him last week. Nothing like a videogame forum to show how immature you are.

My personal life is NONE of your business to post on a Public forum either. I left MM for the above reasons + my personal life, which I left out of my above post because it is no-ones business other then mine.

I let leadership know. They did not do much. Glad I never have to deal with your brand of garbage again.
  16. Gotcha Lorekeeper

Porygon the guild recruiter? Doing a hell of a job!

[IMG]
    Jarith likes this.
  17. dogimed Journeyman

/yawn . Dodging the topic as usual. Yeah i'm scared to reveal myself to someone who keeps spouting bs.

Thank goodness i'm not in MM no more. If I was, you'd probably *fight* me on here like you did Kobra and taking it to your own forums.

There's a difference between Sunfuz farming it(while offering to help in another instance) and you coming in to snipe the golems after knowing people needed the blood from CT which we wiped to at first. He sold the stuff on his character while YOU went on your mule to sell it in auction/ec. I like how you replied to Sun's tell asking him how he knew it was you.
  18. tcgrxs New Member

19. taliefer Augur

jesus people its a game. theres no reason to bring up peoples friends or real life deaths over this , regardless of how you felt about someone in game.

Takin i wish you well, you should give the new server a chance in some form. instanced raiding is going to be great for alot of reasons

sunfuz charged multiple people in the guild krono for epic pieces, the difference between what he did and tower did is minimal and splitting hairs. they each got items in their own time and decided to sell the items off.
  20. BestReleaseNA Augur

Meanwhile... TL is talking about how to cook turkeys.... (Shadow Asylum)