Lockjaw - Modest Man retiring, moving to Phinigel

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Warrior007, Nov 25, 2015.

1. Machen New Member

It's a little early to be assuming that.
  2. dogimed Journeyman

We knew it was you. Only scum like you would tarnish your own guildmembers name like this. You fit right in with MM.
  3. Glowerss Augur

There's a pretty big difference between healthy competition and then pure animosity. I mean, you can see the vitriol even here, what with fairly inane claims of RMT and whatnot. :)

And then there's the guy who posted before me as well :p Salty levels overloaded
  4. taliefer Augur

i could see the server with instancing also becoming the most competitive from what ive seen so far. be interesting if it plays out that way
  5. Weverley Augur

I agree on that 100% open world gonna be even more chaotic then RF/LJ.
  6. Lexithefaceless Journeyman

[IMG]
    Riley likes this.
  7. Arderd and Crowd Augur

Funny, I just can't decide what my emotions are...though I can decide I'll be sad to see them there.
  8. Machen New Member

I don't think the ruleset makes it more competitive, but the guilds that are coming to this one certainly will.
  9. Porygon Augur

Genka is not a member of MM.

And honestly, if anyone else did what Genka did before leaving, I would want them "tarnished" as well. Stop hating on Mabbu.
  10. AlmarsGuides Augur

Didn't you ask me in the previous thread something almost completely similar and my response was I treat others how I am treated?

Here let me repeat it again for you that way when you ask in the next thread, yet again, maybe you'll remember.

I treat others how they treat me.
  11. BestReleaseNA Augur

I dunno, they pretty handily beat citi till like PoP on Fippy and basically ran them off RF. You all should just join them and crush this server.
  12. Machen New Member

It was more like Gates. Which was about when I started leading raids for Citi. Just saying!
  13. MightyUnclean Elder

So MM is giving up, eh? Man, I think they have even less gumption than LoZ/Amicorum.

I guess it should have been obvious that MM had tanked when they tried to kill Gore after a MiM wipe and got like 10% more off of her before wiping themselves.
  14. Warrior007 53 61 74 6f 73 68 69

[IMG]
  15. Detheb Augur

Mage #1 AC
  16. dogimed Journeyman

Genka was a member of MM at the time of that fake plat dupe post. It really shows how dumb you are Tower. Yeah Genka was so bad that he passed on a cloak of flames to your boyfriend Simplicity who bidded against 2 warriors and also already had a 41% haste belt from sky. So nice of your officer, screwing your own members so your alt monk can get the loot.
  17. Orienn TreeHugger

Why so salty?
  18. Riley Augur

I, for one, will miss our professional raid photographer.

Hopefully MM manages greater things on Phinny than playing a Norrathian version of Pokémon Snap.
  19. Doritos_Locos New Member

instanced raid content can make you feel like your the number 1 guild. Congratz. Why don't you just go back to WoW. Alamar you should leave with them buddy, we can get rid of all the sycophants in one go.
  20. Porygon Augur

Simplicity used that "best in slot" back item for a month, before kunark was prematurely opened. My alt monk only ever used that cloak after simp got his heiro.

Genka didn't pass on anything. Choosing not to bid is not passing. It's not bidding. I can almost say with absolute certainty, if that CoF went to 200 it would not have gone to the rogue.

Genka also manipulated dkp for weeks in order to favor himself and hurt others. Yea, sounds like a stand up guy.

But yes, I am the dumb one. Nice try.