Phinigel Server Coming Weds, Dec 9, 2015 @ 2PM PST

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Roshen, Nov 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kridina Elder

As a member of a casual guild, I agree. I'm perfectly happy with the knowledge that we will be able to hit raid targets now. I am there to enjoy the game and time with my family and friends. I do not need to be part of server firsts etc. That is what the larger, hard core, raiding guilds are for. Let them have it :)
    Hirbow likes this.
  2. Gotcha Lorekeeper

This is DBG. They don't think things out.
  3. Sennik Jevest Elder

HAhahahAhaahaHaHAhaHahahahaha. Cry m0ar
  4. Banai Augur

I don't honestly remember where I got those numbers from. It's been awhile. But even if they are off they showed that barely half of the population clears all of LFR and for Mythic it's still sub 2% of the playerbase.

I agree that there should be some criteria to unlock but tbh I'm totally ok with set time locks. 3 months really isn't that bad and it means I can do things at a slower pace and not worry about missing stuff. Yea 3 months of classic will be total crap lol but I'll deal with it.
  5. Banai Augur

If this is what you think then you have much to learn about how game companies work. Different teams work on different things and xpacs aren't something that take only a month or 2. That is something that had to have been worked on for awhile which meant they have a team that only does that.

Assuming the resources of said team were spent on a new TLP is completely stupid of you
    Your_Ad_Here and Kridina like this.
  6. Sennik Jevest Elder

Another confused individual. Do you not read? No one cares about the boxing. RRRRAAAAIIIIIIIDDDDD INSTANCES. kthxbai
  7. Punchu Augur

That made my day. Bravo sir that you said that with a straight face. Bravo.
  8. Sennik Jevest Elder

There are posts about the raid lockouts being too long now. You are missing the point. A lot of us don't CARE about the gear. We CARE about the experience. THIS SERVER DELIVERS 100% GUARANTEE that we get to experience 100% of the game. Lol, the game is 16 years old. No one cares who is first or strongest anymore. I was the #1 player on Mayong and got a crap ton of server firsts and titles. I've lived that life and it was great. Now? I want to experience the game and enjoy it, instead of just power game and gloat over pixels. A lot of us have already lived the hardcore life and want to relax on a server where we can still enjoy raiding on OUR schedules.

We don't care who has the most pixels. We just want to enjoy the game and shoot the breeze in teamspeak.
  9. Tris Augur

I honestly wonder who aproved ypur business plan, where you want players to cancel accounts to play on your new server.
  10. Tris Augur

My wife say that the game is to old and that its time to find a new game, and you are trying to force me to setup a second computer. Thats not going to fly well in my livingroom.
  11. Aethilgar New Member

Will transfers from Ragefire and Lockjaw become available once Philnigel reaches the same era?
  12. Vaclav Augur

You think they care where someone plays once they're subbed? "Canceling $15/mo" to spend the same on another server is a wash. Not to mention new/returning players.
  13. Vaclav Augur

He said absolutely no on transfers. So I'd not count on it for a long time, if ever.
  14. Actonup Elder

Good to see you come back. Get us a web page up asap.
    Machail likes this.
  15. Tris Augur

Of course it doesnt matter if the kronos generated on the server are holding their value on playerauctions or ebay or whereever. But if farmers dont use the kronos to sub up armies, they will have to dump prices massively on the market. Then the active playerbase can resub much cheaper on the open market, than buying from dbg. So yes i think they care when they realise that they dumped their income massively.
  16. Vaclav Augur

There's zero precedent for them adjusting krono prices yet while third parties sell them for half as much... Odds are they aren't ever going to adjust the pricing.
  17. Kridina Elder

I feel for the guy and the new expansion you replied to, I really do. However, we pay to play on TLP and are deserving of effort from the company as well. Glad you pointed out a few things to them regarding how game companies work. Here's to hoping DB continues to improve upon their products to provide the experiences the player base is asking for, be it Live or TLP.

I, for one, am pretty happy with the new TLP server. Sure, it will not be perfect, but you can not keep everyone satisfied all the time and I accept that to a certain extent.
    Zargonza and Banai like this.
  18. Banai Augur

No one is 'forcing' you to do anything. You are not 'forced' to change servers or anything else. Everything you said is completely choice. If you don't want to be 'forced' into moving, then don't
    Your_Ad_Here and Herf like this.
  19. Gotcha Lorekeeper

The 'Ragefire proposed deal with Phinny' thread was actually the most constructive thread I have ever read on this forum and it was closed for being non constructive, Go figure.
  20. Tris Augur

I dont know where that came from, adjusting pricing would only make things worse.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.