Lockjaw rotation shattered by Faceless - Full FFA time begins?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by rekais910, Oct 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Orienn TreeHugger

lol it's the weekend they aren't trying to work, but Monday morning this probably will be locked.
  2. Orienn TreeHugger

Hahahaha man I'm laughing so hard
  3. Orienn TreeHugger

$$$$$$
  4. AlmarsGuides Augur

If I said it was supposed to be a knee/leg, would you believe me?
  5. Gremin Augur

DHS has decided they no longer wish to partake in the rotation at this time. We feel that both FI and MM have acted continuously in bad faith towards each other and other guilds on the rotation. We will not be taking part in any discussions with FI and MM until the parties come to an agreement that benefits the server's continued growth, while having a raid scene that is not toxic. If that means the rotation becomes abolished completely, DHS will continue on its stated course of what is best for DHS and its members.
    Vaclav, Lokomotiva, Zurd and 4 others like this.
  6. Punchu Augur

DHS seemed to do alright on Vulak and that was 10x more toxic and up than lockjaw. I have faith.
    Simone likes this.
  7. Hendar2 Augur

DHS is in a better position now than on Vulak, in my opinion.
    Simone likes this.
  8. alphastrike New Member

9. AlmarsGuides Augur

What happen on vulak?
  10. Asheran Augur

You are my hero.
  11. Asheran Augur

I think you are missing the point entirely.
  12. Punchu Augur

EoE locked everyone out of most content on Vulak in every expansion. However they left sky alone after they geared up out of it and DHS was up there a lot. Even after EoE locked down VP and beyond I believe DHS survived, longer than Faceless I might add.
  13. Djinnkitty Augur

... which is to see which side can throw the largest tantrum for the longest?

That is the point, right?
    Simone likes this.
  14. Asheran Augur

Tantrum? Lol.

And longest? Meh, the server will continue FFA unless everyone wants to agree to put the rotation back in place as it was before parts of it were gutted. Considering that is unlikely, you should just consider the server to be permanently FFA.
  15. Sheaffer Augur

IIRC DHS even had a couple server firsts on Vulak.
  16. Djinnkitty Augur

You have the largest guild and one of the top five largest guilds both going, "I want and nobody else can have until I get", one went full nuclear before the other, but now it's just an endurance contest between the two.

So yeah, it's competing temper tantrums over a video game by participants who should have outgrown this behavior thirty years ago.
    Simone likes this.
  17. Punchu Augur

I think they got Talendor while Faceless and EoE were fighting over frogs in TT

edit: pumice stones OP
  18. rekais910 Augur

Yes, though the difference is that one guild is asking for what was already agreed upon by all of the guilds, while the other is looking to rule over everything. So one tantram is more about standing up for ourselves. If the other guilds don't come to their senses then it's no sweat. We'll just play the FFA game.
  19. Asheran Augur

Well, I wasn't alive 30 years ago, so not sure what that means. I'd guess that most people that play EQ were not either...

The server has just been returned to the state that the previous TLPs were, and that Lockjaw was before the original rotation between Faceless, AD, and MM was put into place.

I had high hopes for this server, and the rotation, but greed and cowardice made it unsustainable. We have nothing against the smaller guilds, but we are going to do what we need to do.
  20. Djinnkitty Augur

"But moooommy, they started it!"
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.