Lockjaw rotation shattered by Faceless - Full FFA time begins?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by rekais910, Oct 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bandok Augur

Those same guilds who voted to impose sanctions on MM also have done nothing to impose sanctions on FI for violating the Efreeti rotation, which occurred before MM touched anybody else's mobs. FI declared Efreeti to be FFA, but that was never voted on at a meeting called properly by rotation rules.

Which is why this is WAY more complicated than people seem to be giving it credit. Those same guilds would tell you that the meeting declaring Efreeti to be FFA was properly called, but it was not. 24-hour notice was to be given, and Modest Man and Midnight Phyre were both left out. Intentionally. There's a private thread on these boards that is perfectly suited to announcing emergency meetings, and that 24-hour rule was in place to ensure that guilds would be given a chance to have a representative at such meetings.
  2. Bartoss Journeyman

I would like some evidence to back up your bold claims here.
    1) How is making 1 target FFA making it 1 guilds to farm?
    2)What evidence can you provide to members in FI being embarrassed by Darth's actions?
    3) What members have joined LoZ and MM just because they hate FI?
    4) How many members have left your guild based on your own personal actions?
    Simone likes this.
  3. Vaclav Augur

When their "at bat" for FFA targets is over 90% - while technically inaccurate, it's not far from it and paints a better picture of the situation than most phrasings.
  4. Crymoar Lorekeeper

Slap my face why doncha. Its funny how the people that are preaching for MM to apologize and accept "dupre on his knees" demands are from the guilds that screwed over MM. Face it, server is FFA. You guys deserved this. You don't even deserve the crumbs that faceless was giving ya'll.
  5. Nechi-Brell Augur

Well then why would the same guild make everything FFA... that just seems dumb doesn't it?
    Simone likes this.
  6. rekais910 Augur

Oh I won't lie here.

1) Modest man is full of people who are hard core raiders that are here for a casual time. We are a part of the rotation and we did not challenge any FFA mobs, most of us are fine with Faceless being top as long as they don't pull the they pulled.

2) It's purely hearsay. Though people talk. There is a man named mab who also mentions having logs from Faceless' guild chat to the same effect in another post. Still awaiting his logs.
    https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/faceless-reconsider-the-rotation.227034/page-4

3) I'm not going to name names, but both are getting apps and that's all you need to know. They also joined because their leadership allowed themselves to be put in that position and after reading this log they said that.

4) None. Most that follow Dima know exactly why he is doing this and aren't going to bow to Faceless' . Many of us are hard core raiders here for a casual enjoyable experience though we won't be treated this way.
  7. Bartoss Journeyman

Ummmm I'm in Quixotism, I'm not saying they should accept dupre's demands in fact I asked if there were parts that could be agreed on and others that couldn't. Read all of the posts and know your facts before you jump to conclusions.
    Simone likes this.
  8. rekais910 Augur

Well if you put it that way. If Dupre's punishments for MM also went for Faceless and they returned the rotation back to the original status I wouldn't be opposed to it. Though again I don't see that happening. Faceless won't release their control on the rotation and if the guilds decide to do that Faceless will go full FFA.
  9. Vaclav Augur

Why would people doing a protest against Wall Street sit and block the streets there, when they know they won't really have any direct effect there and might even get arrested?

Answer: Protesting is about presenting a message in a manner that gets attention, it's not a matter of trying to min-max productivity.
  10. Asheran Augur

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  11. AlmarsGuides Augur

[IMG]
  12. Djinnkitty Augur

To modify a statement from Cracked, re: this entire thread:

"A few days ago our message board and general inbox were bombarded with demands we address something called the "Efreet Rotation Scandal", posts written with the urgency and rage one would associate with, say, discovering that Chipotle burritos are made entirely from the meat of human babies. It's apparently a big deal in some circles, so we followed the links and read the piles of data presented, and had to stop and take a deep breath just to grasp it all. "Gentlemen," we said amid the stunned silence, "do you realize that if what they're saying is true, then this is still the most pointless *ing bulls*it anyone has ever forced us to read?"
  13. AlmarsGuides Augur

Do you have a link to the original? I got a good chuckle I'd like to read the original
    rekais910 likes this.
  14. AlmarsGuides Augur

The next week of Lockjaw

[IMG]
  15. Djinnkitty Augur

16. rekais910 Augur

You're a very skilled artist. Look at the detail on that dragon!
  17. Warrior007 53 61 74 6f 73 68 69

Man, this is gold. One of the best tl;dr's I've seen in a picture format.
  18. Silentchaos Augur

Your choosing to support or even enable FI's behavior made it your problem.
    Orienn likes this.
  19. Vaclav Augur

Almar, what are the MM folk supposed to be doing in the pic while lounging? It looks lewd to my eyes....
    Simone likes this.
  20. rekais910 Augur

Pretty sure we're jerkin it man.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.