Lockjaw rotation shattered by Faceless - Full FFA time begins?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by rekais910, Oct 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AlmarsGuides Augur

AD has two prime times dont they though? I thought it was a combo guild that raided both oceanic times and EST times meaning their prime time for the oceanic half should be in 3 hours.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq...aw-oceanic-asian-us-ascended-darkness.223008/

http://ascendingdarkness.net/forum/index.php?topic=10.0

Everything i can find on google states their secondary oceanic prime time starts in a few hours
  2. rekais910 Augur

Anyone else see this quote and think "duh". I mean seriously. Wow. I can guess who's suggestion that was.
  3. Dupre_MIM Elder

As I stated, you're welcome to your opinion of me. I'll make a final statement

My actions are the result of me doing what is best for my guild. Not for MM, not for FI, not even for PoFE. The spat between MM and FI didn't involve me. When MM declared they're going full FFA, and acted on it by killing POFE's Innoruuk, that openly showed me my guild is now at risk. So that is why I'm encouraging them to fall back in favor with the rotation, adhere to the rotation, and make amends. I'm confident that is the right solution. If MM chooses to make amends, they will be welcomed back with open arms. If they choose not to, well I'm not sure that is in the best interests of anyone. Someone always loses in that situation.

I hope you all have a fantastic night, I'm going to catch some sleep. Best regards,

Dupre
    Gemstones, tofu stir fry and Simone like this.
  4. Lejaun Augur

AD split into Endtime's guild I believe for the oceanic times awhile back.
    Simone likes this.
  5. Lejaun Augur

Evidence/proof is where? That would make no sense at all, considering how rare it is for mobs to spawn exactly when guilds would like them to.
  6. The Great Pink Ogre Elder

Heaven forbid a guild that primarily raids during normal hours because they have families, jobs and other priorities above and beyond EQ be allowed to go without posting on these forums for a few hours without it meaning another guild stole their mob without consent!
    Simone likes this.
  7. Okial Augur

I enjoy the fact that you didn't offer to put Efreeti back on, which was massively against rotation rules. Is it not your job to enforce and stabilize the rotation, and therefore its rules? Bottom line, you bitched out and took a backseat. You contributed to this entire situation by inaction.
  8. AlmarsGuides Augur

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh well that explains a lot.
    Simone likes this.
  9. Okial Augur

They've been in perma all day bra. Dont even try.
  10. Lejaun Augur

Heaven forbid someone asking for actual proof rather than hearsay.
  11. Warrior007 53 61 74 6f 73 68 69

Good evening,

Gulfein, Leader of Modest Man here.

First, I'd like to see a transcript of said meeting. Consider this my formal request for a transcript.

Faceless specifically acted in bad faith again. After DBG announced enforced rotations came to an end, Faceless held a session without numerous other guildleaders being present, to inform the attending guilds (an action that specifically circumvented the rotation rules), and arbitrarily modified the rotation agreement to their favor. Modest Man actually called for a meeting on the day of the actual meeting, and Faceless denied this request. The 24 hour window to organize a meeting was not followed, there was a simple informative session that was held specifically without Modest Man in attendance to apparently impose that Efreeti was FFA. Furthermore, Modest Man was not notified of this in a timely manner. This session, Faceless specifically moved to make the Efreeti cycle completely FFA, to which the leadership of Faceless Insanity gave no option to any other guild to comply with. See proof below:

[Sun Sep 27 21:27:58 2015] Darth tells Leaders:5, 'YOU HAVE NO SLOTS'
    [Sun Sep 27 21:28:07 2015] Darth tells Leaders:5, 'You have nothing, except what we give you.'
    [Sun Sep 27 21:28:12 2015] Darth tells Leaders:5, 'Nothing.'
    [Sun Sep 27 21:28:16 2015] Darth tells Leaders:5, 'You're a joke.'
    [Sun Sep 27 21:35:04 2015] Yawgmoth tells Leaders:5, 'i made efreeti ffa, sqwints'

A further synopsis of these talks in the leaders channel here:
    http://pastebin.com/L21BzVme

Furthermore, Faceless has acted in bad faith in the past, and will continue to do so. They have made statements such as:

Faceless has specifically accused of of having several "splinter" guilds, which is false.

Certain community leaders have suggested that all I need to do is be "friendly and communicate" with Faceless. This simply doesn't work with Faceless, from our experiences. There's plenty of encounters where their officers have trained us, our triggered mobs being stolen, Faceless specifically caught on lies, ect - I could write a book with well documented references about my experiences with Faceless.

There have been many more instances of bad faith actions on behalf of Faceless, I'll let the community do their due diligence in this matter.

The leaders were well aware of the action that would of been taken as a result of our rotation target being taken. We will not sit idle and allow any guild to arbitrarily take anything off the rotation at a whim, just because they feel like it. We will not oblige by a rotation where a guild can circumvent anything they feel necessary. If a rotation entity is allowed to remove rotation targets as they deem necessary, so are we, and as a result, we went FFA after our rotation target was killed, as we promised to do.

Your offer is denied.

Here's what I'm going to offer.

1. The current state of complete FFA will be reverted to the original iteration that was agreed to from the last formal meeting.
    2. A proper rotation meeting needs to happen, that is inclusive of all capable guilds.
    3. No one entity can make arbitrarily decisions.
    4. The Efreeti that was taken from Modest Man, is to be repaid by Faceless. In return, we will repay PoFE an Innoruuk.
    5. No rotation terms that throttle or choke any capable guilds from doing content.

You have until Monday to agree to these terms.

Modest Man at this time supports an atmosphere that is enabling of guilds of all calibers, and feels that there are entities that act in bad faith on the sever to throttle and choke content from others. We will not stand by idle while the rotation guidelines are arbitrarily ignored by one or more entities by the rotation.

We will not support a monopolized rotation that is structured on bad faith.

Should you not agree to these fair and modest terms, the FFA shall continue.

Modestly Yours,

Gulfein
    TheBearBelow, Soon and rekais910 like this.
  12. rekais910 Augur

The second Faceless Broke the rotation your guild was also at risk, all of them were especially considering it was obvious that Faceless was using the rotation in a personal vendetta. The rotation doesn't just require you to only look out for your own guild, all of the guilds are under your care and they are all under yours, so far every guild has technically failed to uphold the rotation out of fear. When you fail to act you put the rotation itself at risk. Though I guess Faceless threatening full FFA to meet their ends is really effective hmm? This dispute wasn't just between FI and MM it was a dispute that had and still was effecting the entire rotation and that was known to every single guild. Apathy is the sin of many in this and for that this is the situation.
  13. The Great Pink Ogre Elder

Lesser of Two Evils man... Allow the Guild that has decided to abandon rotations entirely to KS their mob, or give permission to the guild that is supporting rotation on most mobs to kill ones they aren't going to raid rather than have them stolen?

By what I've seen, and the fact that the only Guild Leaders I've seen posting about what is going on are Darth and Dupree... I'd probably be letting FI get my kills over allowing MM to steal them too!

Even MM's Members would rather continue to complain about the past than address the matter and come to an acceptable solution... If you only sit around screaming that the world is ending, then it will. If you instead get up and do something, you may change what is to come!

Darth, Dupree, and presumably 6 other guilds are doing something... MM seems to be sitting around screaming!

**EDIT**
    So, while I was typing this Gulfein did respond... Grats, at least he is trying to get his message out too... Frankly though, his message seems like more of an ultimatum than anything else, Everyone must bow to his will, or he will continue to steal everyone's mobs even though the other guilds all want to continue the rotation they had set...

Sounds like he's trying to get "HIS" rotation going again... the only problem with crossing an old bridge... It doesn't normally work well after you've burned it to the ground!
    Alphont and Simone like this.
  14. Jeik New Member

I think your relationship with Darth is clear to anyone who reads this forums. :(
    Now from personal experience(non guild related interactions) i know you are a coward in how you handle yourself and what you do.
    Think its time to hang up the coat man and craw back up Darth's .
    I hope mm stomps over your guild but as the past can show, you will be your own guilds downfall.
  15. Warrior007 53 61 74 6f 73 68 69

Dupre, my conversation with you in regards to the synopsis of the meeting was the following:

[Sat Sep 26 21:38:33 2015] You told dupre, 'Heya'
    [Sat Sep 26 21:38:44 2015] Dupre tells you, 'Sup'
    [Sat Sep 26 21:38:56 2015] You told Dupre, 'What happened to the Community days for sky?'
    [Sat Sep 26 21:39:16 2015] Dupre tells you, 'Group discussion in leaders channel the other night. It was eliminated since the community isn't abiding by the rules fo the rotation. '
    [Sat Sep 26 21:39:36 2015] Dupre tells you, 'DBG isn't enforcing it, the community isn't bound by the rules so they dn't get a protected day. '
    [Sat Sep 26 21:39:56 2015] You told Dupre, 'Also, apparently there was some secret meeting that we weren't invited to, do you know anything about this?'
    [Sat Sep 26 21:40:24 2015] Dupre tells you, 'It was more of a discussion, not an official meeting where votes took place. It was basically everyone saying they planned to stick to the rotation. '
    [Sat Sep 26 21:41:17 2015] You told Dupre, 'ok, good. I'm glad to hear there wasn't any underhanded changes made to the rotation'
    [Sat Sep 26 21:42:21 2015] Dupre tells you, 'The only thing I can think of atm is the sky day for community, which was discussed int he leaders channel. Everyone that was on was in favor of removing it since the community has no enforcement what so ever. '
    It is indeed regrettable that there were changes that circumvented the rotation, in addition to certain guilds not being involved in the talks.
  16. Okial Augur

LOL REALLY DUPRE. REALLY. Blatantly lying outright. Like i said, wouldnt piss on fire you piece of garbage.
  17. Lateryn Augur

Oh man Dima still trying to play the "good guy". Dima just give up, people are seeing you for what you are.

Both FI and MM do what they want for themselves and both pretty much dislike the other. So not really shocking.

Its fun to watch Dima/MM pretend they are perfect little angels, trying to fight the good fight against the evil FI.

Hypocrisy seems to be MM's forte.

Boy you feel dumb. This is why you should stay out of things you have no knowledge of. Especially typing in all caps like some whiny 8 year old slamming his hands on the keyboard.

People lie? In a anonymous video game? Nooo, say it isn't so. I'm sure you have never lied, or dima, or anyone else.

Sounds like "Secret" meeting and sorry you don't get to know about it.

Kinda like every guild does backdoor deals/talks. Welcome to the worst kept secret ever.
    lockjaws likes this.
  18. rekais910 Augur

In fact, while I don't blame the other guild leaders they all also had a part to play in this. No one at that meeting can claim innocence and no one can claim that this wasn't avoidable. Dupre directly lieing to Dima about the changes in this rotation? Absolutely unacceptable bad faith on his part. Multiple guilds have their part in this situation getting to where it is. The point of the rotation is to allow all guilds to band together to police each other. Instead as I said before Apathy led to Faceless forcing their control over the rotation and breaching it however they please. That's not acceptable as a leader of a guild.
  19. Okial Augur

I like how your post was riddled with nothing but bias, insult and sarcasm. "Like an 8 year old" that doesn't know how to construct a proper argument? I think so. Would you care to point out, and back up with fact as the transcripts back Dima up far more than FI/Dupre, how Dima/MM are pretending anything other than wanting things to stay exactly how they were and not lose their mobs?
  20. rekais910 Augur

Well so far we've seen Faceless pretty much say that they give only what they choose to give to anyone. We also have Dupre lying outright about a change in a rotation and a meeting that breached the rotation. Honestly at least 75% of that pastebin that Dima posted can be pasted here as to why Faceless is in the wrong. We are also willing to go back into the rotation as Dima said if it returns to what was agreed upon before the breach occured. Sounds like Dima has been pretty sensible dispite the fact that there has been quite a bit of unacceptable bad faith.
    TheBearBelow likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.