Lockjaw rotation shattered by Faceless - Full FFA time begins?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by rekais910, Oct 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nechi-Brell Augur

2. Imdead Augur

Faceless isn't that stupid and if they wanted to break the rotation and take all targets FFA they would have done so the day DBG announced rotations were no longer enforced. For that matter Faceless would have never initiated a rotation prior to DBG's enforcement. Faceless has both initiated and sustained a rotation without DBG involvement which flies in the face of your assertions.
  3. Kobra Augur

All TLP guilds are zerg guilds can't really hold that against any of them.

Using any legal means to win is a good strategy. Pet walls and box armies were effective so that was the strategy they went with. Was it cheesy? Yeah, but every guild used it, including FI. Playing to win is smart.

Anyone with a brain could have predicted splinter guilds would be used to rig the rotation system. I am actually surprised more guilds didn't do that. Since this was an option and if guilds chose not to do it, then you can say they were honorable, stupid yet honorable.

As for recruiting habits, it was trivial to get an invite to any of the guilds on this server. It wasn't like the old days at all where you had really long recruitment periods. The recruitment process for FI was be level 30 by the cutoff date. Did MM have some shady people in the guild? Pre-transfer I would say yes, post transfer I think a lot of the people in MM were good people. I think a lot of the people in FI are good people. Good people tend to follow bad people for some reason, most likely pixel lust overrides their good sense.

If the server wakes up to the fact Dima is a terrible person, its also fair to say it would be great if people would wake up to the fact that yawgmoth and Darth are just as bad.
  4. Okial Augur

Why would they be stupid for wanting the rotation to be broken by someone else? Then they aren't at fault, and have all rights to clean up. If I was in there position, that would be an amazing outcome. Funny how it's pretty much how they literally forced the recent events to happen? Stupid? Nay sir, quite smart.
  5. Okial Augur

I believe he was referencing when Dima publicly told Darth what the reaction would be if he illegally (and yes, i use that term in response to exactly how Efreeti was deemed FFA) killed Efreeti.
  6. rekais910 Augur

No. I can't speak for Mab but I think he sees what many of us see. Faceless thinks they are being smart when in fact they are making themselves look terrible in the eyes of the public mistaking fear for loyalty. That's because Faceless' actions are jokingly transparent. We all want the rotation we signed up for not the dictatorship Faceless is trying to make out of it. Faceless decided that they wanted more and their actions led directly to this happening.
  7. Edrixx Lorekeeper

Difference is only one of the three names you mentioned is declaring everything FFA while the other two actually have the raid force to take everything but are supporting the rotation.
  8. taliefer Augur

except for the mob with the most important loot, sure.
    rekais910 likes this.
  9. Okial Augur

Lol you mean supporting what they say people can have. troll, you can't be that dumb.
  10. Edrixx Lorekeeper

You've made about a dozen posts telling us what other guilds or the public's view is of FI yet I'm not seeing it. What I'm seeing in this thread, my guildchat, and in game are exactly the opposite of what you're saying.

In fact, I don't really see any support for MM outside of MM members, MM alt guild 'members', and a random TL troll that came over to Lockjaw (and joined MM no less) to sell no drop loot for Krono.

Please inform us of who actually is supporting MM of the decision they made today?
    Alphont and Simone like this.
  11. Imdead Augur

Consider this, MM's decision to kill Inny has blown up in their face as the server has turned against them for killing a target that was both not their own and not the target of the person they have issues with. Unfair collateral damage as viewed by the server at large. Frankly MM must have known this was a possibility unless they've become completely deluded in their self-righteousness. If Faceless in turn used MM's actions as justification to go FFA on everything then the server would turn on Faceless for taking mobs from other guilds that had nothing to do with MM's actions and I have no doubt MM would run around telling the server "look, we warned you all that this is what big bad Faceless wanted and has now done".

It's really that simple. MM is hoping that Faceless gets in the dirt with them and in turn ends up looking like the bigger evil. As long as Faceless upholds the rotation with other guilds and defends it against MM then they will remain in favor with the server and odds of success in shutting down MM are great, especially since MM already knows they have no chance against Faceless 1v1 and need to somehow swing the tide of opinion that is currently against them against Faceless.
    Zurd and Simone like this.
  12. Edrixx Lorekeeper

Odd. I didn't see FI tell anyone what they could or couldn't have. I did see FI making Efreeti free for all to counter some dumb crap that MM pulled when DBG enforced rotations. So what? You want Efreeti, go get it. It's free for all.
    Alphont likes this.
  13. rekais910 Augur

If you can't figure out who would actually support MM then you're dense. Plain and simple. I'm sure you'll go on thinking I'm , but why do I care? I know what people have seen simply from the logs themselves and when it comes right down to it any players who read it know exactly what faceless did.
  14. Edrixx Lorekeeper

I know who supports MM and they are directly related to the parent guild Citizen.

Now stop using the 'public' to try and make your posts seem more credible then they really are. Citizen is not 'the public' or the 'general population' of the Lockjaw server. Stop speaking for guilds that you're not a member of or the larger population that you don't know.
    Simone likes this.
  15. rekais910 Augur

Like I said you are dense. I have faith in the intelligence of people. Not you though.
  16. Nechi-Brell Augur

rekais if you spent more time in game than constantly hitting refresh on your browser you'd know what Edrixx says is true. Only MM and the other two guilds think what you did and are doing is FI's fault.
    Simone likes this.
  17. Dupre_MIM Elder

Good evening,

I was asked to make a post regarding the status of the rotation on Lockjaw. Here is the details that are pertinent.

The day after DBG chose to end enforced rotations, the majority of the guilds on Lockjaw participating in the rotation met to affirm their commitment to the rotation. At that time it was agreed by the guilds in attendance that the rotation would stay intact as is with one addendum, that the Efreeti Cycle would become Free For All (FFA).

All rotation guilds were made aware of this change. At a later date, it was brought up in the servers leaders chat channel, and an argument ensued which was publically posted. At that time, it appeared that two of the more prominent guilds were headed for a collision course due to a significant disagreement on the Efreeti Cycle FFA change.

As of today, Modest Man chose to engage Peace of Formosa Ex's rotation spawn of Innoruuk. This constitutes a theft and violation of the rotation agreement. As a result of this, 8 of 10 guilds on rotation met tonight with PoFE and MM not in attendance to discuss action against MM for violating the rotation. The following consensus was come to with a 7 to 1 vote.

1. MM will lose their next allowance for each rotation (Naggy, Vox, Innoruuk, Cazic Thule).
    2. MM will work with PoFE to come to an agreement to repay PoFE for the infraction against their target.
    3. MM will cease attacking other guilds targets immediately, and will agree to adhere to the rules of the rotation going forward.
    4. A public apology on these forums will be made to PoFE for the interruption of their scheduled raid times.

MM has 24 hours to agree to this offer. If the agreement is come to, their place in the rotation will remain intact. Should another rotation target be engaged by MM at this point, this offer will be removed from consideration and they will be removed from the rotation as a whole until a period which they agree to re-adhere to the rotation and serve the punishment levied at that time. At that time they will be required to qualify for each step of the rotation again.

This post was requested to be made by the guilds within the rotation so it is publically noted that this is a rotation council decision, not the decision of any one guild imposing their will. Guild representatives from the rotation are welcome to post their support or dissent of this decision. Let it be known that the rotation guilds are in agreement that they will work together to defend the rotation against outside entities, which will include Modest Man should they continue on their present chosen direction.

Magicus Imperialis Magus at this time supports the decision, as the rotation is now up to the players to maintain fairly and effectively. We encourage Modest Man to adhere to the decision of the council and move back into a position of favor with the other guilds on the server.

Dupre
    lockjaws and Imdead like this.
  18. Okial Augur

You're a piece of . All rotation guilds were made aware of this change? You mean all but one. Only thing worse than people breaking rotation is people flat out lying like spineless cowards.
  19. Edrixx Lorekeeper

I expect those poll results tomorrow to back up your constant claims of how the majority of the server supports MM's decision to going FFA. Surely this shouldn't be a problem for you since you've been talking to everyone. Keep fighting that good fight all whilst stealing peoples raid mobs. You are the 'People's Champion' after all and people voice their opinions to you...
  20. Darth Augur

Faceless Insanity continues to recognize the rotation, and hopes moving forward our friends at <Modest Man> can see their actions have caused a rift between them and most of the server, and take the required actions to mend those broken friendships and trust.
    lockjaws likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.