Ragefire Rotation Discussion

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Abracadabra, Aug 1, 2015.

1. Druz Augur

It isn't completely equitable. The current Daybreak approvedrotation has a FFA slot which TL will get. It doesn't have to be completely equitable for it to be a good rotation, but 50+% going to TL is completely unreasonable.
  2. Constellation Augur

You speak about being "competitive" and then complain that it's "too hard" for people to show up to kill the targets. oh my god, give me a break. You will do and say anything to try and manipulate the rotation into equating a deal where Twisted Legacy gets the majority of all mobs.
  3. ElaidaTL Augur

So Even if TL kills mobs at a time no one else even wants to attempt it this still makes TL the devil? In real life if i work overnights a lot of jobs pay night differential. Its an incentive because no one else wants to do it. Are they wrong too because they are being paid more then the guy doing the same job during the day? YOU dont like it and think it isnt fair but you should really stop and re-evaluate. A 10 guild meeting agreed to this. Not some backdoor 2 guild deal. The MAJORITY has spoken and altho you said its convoluted ( read: "the people attending the meeting are dumber then me and only i understand what was proposed" ) I think they know exactly whats going on and this benefits more people. It DOES satisfy agendas. Everyones. Thats preciously the point that 2 guilds dont seem to grasp.
  4. Constellation Augur

This isn't a majority deal, give me a break. There goes Twisted Legacy spewing out lies to try and manipulate the rotation again.
  5. Sagnid Augur

As a member and officer of The Last Guardian. We support this new consensus, and welcome any and all DBG staff to scrutinize our legitimacy.

I would also cation against discrimination in all form. Simply because you do not like how me and mine play this game, or where we came from. Does not give anyone a right to deny us a chance at equal participation.
  6. Mwapo Augur

Name one fact that I have wrong?

Who are you to say that having 50% FFA mobs isn't in the best interest of the server? There was an open invitation to guilds of Ragefire and of those that showed up. The majority seemed to think that this rotation was in the better interest of the server than RoE and Apok's rotation.

It's obvious reading the transcript that people understand what TL wants from this and most seem to be fine with that. The server wants a shot at raid mobs during their primetime. You don't deserve an equal share just because you are on the server. You deserve your shot during your primetime. TL deserves to be able to mobilize and compete to kill targets as they spawn just as much as you deserve uninhibited attempts on a mob.

Stop acting like this isn't a competitive game. You are trying to turn it into a "one player" game where your guild is the one player. Until PoP and beyond, Everquest was meant to have races to targets and thats what some of us returned for.

Again, I will say this. This isn't about equality in numbers of kills. It's about giving people a chance to do the content.

I will go as far to say that I believe each guild should get to kill a target one time without being inhibited and after that, all of their mobs are FFA. But that isn't the situation we are in. I, for one, don't want my only raid targets to be 3am every night. And with our current rotation, some guilds might get stuck with that. TL has been stuck with that so far in the rotation, and if it were some of the other guilds, they wouldn't have even tried to get their targets. So please, stop trying to protect your loot and actually look at the big picture. There is more to this than TL, Apok, and RoE. Nothing is stopping people from forming alliances to "take down the big baddie" during FFA periods and nothing is stopping people from recruiting more to compete. TL was willing to concede all FFA periods to be in the most awful of dumpy hours that no one really wants to be playing anyways, and you are still finding ways to complain.

I don't speak for my guild, but I think that you all need to take a step back and really look at what you are saying. You definitely aren't looking at any of this objectively and only seem to be trying to defend a protected loot system.

Mwapo
    Regular dude of TL
    MightyLou likes this.
  7. Constellation Augur

APOK - you create a guild called, "The Second Guardian", put 30 level 50's in it, and I will create a guild called, "The third Guardian," and I will put 30 level 50's in it, and we will pretend that they represent something other than our agendas.
  8. ElaidaTL Augur

Because in your world all those guilds, not even counting the last guardian for arguments sake, shouldnt be entitled to an opinion on how the server they play on should be managed?

The only issue I see here is constant complaining about "TL will still get 50%+ of the mobs." I thought this was about you getting to experience content? you have your rotation slot. Why do you care how much loot TL gets at 3am if you arent interested in doing that as well? If you ARE interested, explain to me again why even after you are GIVEN rotation mobs you have a problem if TL has more? They are FFA mobs not extra TL mobs. You have the ability and the right to come contest them. Come deny TL mobs with your actions not your words if your words arent being agreed on by the rest of the server. hint" they arent.
    Right now Breeze, and a few others ( high responded to post ) you are looking like your MAIN issue, along with Apok's.. is being looked at as being inferior to TL due to loot intake. I didnt know bards came in green.
  9. Druz Augur

There is so much wrong with this, I don't know where to begin exactly. TL isn't killing mobs when no one else wants to, they aren't the devil, there is no need for a convoluted work analogy, there was no backdoor deal - Daybreak simply chose the fairest proposal. Hopefully they shut TL's attempt here down shortly.
  10. Druz Augur

If FFA mobs were not going to TL at a near 100% rate we wouldn't need a rotation (Note: The reason it isn't 100% isn't because TL was bested, they ceded a few spawns because they thought the other guild couldn't kill it and/or they will unwilling to sock). The reason TL will never address this fact is that feigning that they believe the mobs could go to anyone benefits them greatly in the argument to add a lot of FFA slots in the rotation.
  11. Sagnid Augur

And if these new guilds can qualify for the rotation, and pass the obvious scrutiny that TLG is under, we would welcome these independent players to the rotation.

I must say, I doubt 30 level 50's can get it done. The Last Guardian currently has 79 members. Only about 6 of which are not above 46.
  12. ElaidaTL Augur

Completely untrue. We have been out MOBILIZED to targets. I will not say we have been outdpsed. We havent. But that wasnt the discussion. It was if we have been beaten to targets.
  13. ElaidaTL Augur

Currently TL is still getting the majority of the targets. we arent Feigning anything. No one said we lose most of our FFA targets. We simply said you can try and take them.. and win sometimes.
  14. Koromir New Member

Honestly the new rotation proposal isn't perfect but it is a step in the right direction. Windows during primetime raid hours are the way to go to appeal to most guilds. Most guilds won't have the capability to raid 24/7, those that can field a raid at all times of the day and night should have more opportunities to kill the gods/dragons.

I know that mobs won't spawn very often during NA prime time and that my guild's raiding window will pass with nothing up more often than not but at least we'll have the opportunity to kill gods/dragons eventually. I also know for sure that if a mob spawns during the 12 am to noon time slot there is pretty much a 0 pct chance that my guild would kill it.

As for 90 pct of the replies in this post, they are just 2 people complaining about TL getting the majority of the spawns over and over again. At first I was thinking people were opposed to this proposal until I realized it was just a couple people being forum warriors and upping their post count.
    MightyLou likes this.
  15. HonorablePally Lorekeeper

This sounds fair at least letting guilds other thank Apok's friends join the rotation.

The rest of the guilds Apok excluded thank you Thraka, I hope to be on that list with my friends soon.
    Ducreux and MightyLou like this.
  16. Druz Augur

Were you ever really outmobilizied if the other guild sat on the boss spawn for hours and you batphoned? No. That was a calculated risk on your part. Your guild has never made an effort to include in any sort of rotation prior to the Daybreak one. All evidence supports the fact that FFA spawns will go to TL, thus a rotation that is 50% FFA is 50% TL. This is why Daybreak didn't choose Skyps first proposal and will likely reject this one, not your guild's supposition that there was some sort of backroom deal.
    Barton likes this.
  17. Mwapo Augur

I addressed it. We kill most of the FFA mobs. There is NOTHING stopping you from recruiting more, forming alliances, or trying to get your guild to be more dedicated and showing up in greater numbers for FFA targets. The reason we get near 100% of FFA targets is because people don't show up or aren't disciplined enough to do it in an organized fashion. How do you think we did it? We recruited, we follow guild rules, and we have good communication.

Just because we are successful doesn't mean that other guilds can't eventually become successful. The only thing stopping you is you. You are basically telling your members that you guys are second rate because you will never be able to compete.
    MightyLou likes this.
  18. Druz Augur

We are second rate compared to TL. The servers history supports this, it silly to deny it and I derive no sense of pride from my ability to kill Everquest mobs so I don't mind admitting it. The why isn't important. You can't shame me into supporting a rotation that gives TL 50+% of all kills.
  19. Illuan New Member

Nice try with the burden of proof reversal fallacy.

It really doesnt work that way. The entire reason a rotation is even on the table is that TL couldnt play nice under a 100% FFA system.

That means the burden of proof is on YOU to provide evidence that a 50% FFA is in the servers best interest.

Give me a reason to believe that TL wouldnt get 95% out of the 50% FFA targets. Then we will talk.
    Barton and Druz like this.
  20. Koromir New Member

I really doubt Daybreak even cares what the rotation is as long as there is one and it is agreed to by the majority of the guilds that are on the rotation or will be on the rotation in the next couple upcoming months. They agreed to the last rotation because that is the one that appeared to have the most support from the guilds capable of killing the gods/dragons.