Ragefire & Lockjaw Server Transfers Coming Soon!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Jul 16, 2015.

1. Freki Augur

Question, it says requirement is a level 20 character to transfer.... is that the case with rage/lock?
  2. Weverley Augur

If i read Roshen right after Kunark is open you won't be able to transfer to Lockjaw i's just the Lockjaw people who gonna be able to transfer to Ragefire.You better pray that when Lockjaw open Kunark Ragefire is still at Kunark.If not you can only reroll.
  3. Revianne New Member

Roshen, could you please explain here what the difference will be between the two servers? Which will be the slower server. I'm just disappointed because I voted on the name Ragefire and now may have to move my toons so I can enjoy each xpac a bit longer. TY
    Yinla likes this.
  4. Lovelysunshine New Member

Question: will it be possible to transfer twice for free ? I have a char on Ragefire, I would like to transfer my char on Lockjaw and then come back for free on Ragefire, is it possible ? Thanks !
  5. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Such a short time frame, any chance of it getting extended? Yes this is personal, I'm not in the country and will be at the mercy of hotel Wi-Fi. :(

Can transfers be done out of game?

When is the vote due on Ragefire?
    How soon after the vote if YES wins will the server unlock Kunark?
  6. Queena_Brokenhearts Augur

But if you are on Ragefire you will NEED to resubscribe BEFORE Kunark is released and transfer to Lockjaw then... once Ragefire hits Kunark they are ONLY allowing transfers from the server that is behind (Lockjaw) to the server that is ahead (Ragefire).
  7. Ezeron New Member

He was asking if he sold the krono on ragefire where they are worth more plat could he transfer the plat rather than selling the krono for less pp on lockjaw. Therefore getting more pp for his krono and taking advantage of the transfer that way. I think that before you ask people things like: Do you even play this game? You should ask yourself - Do I even think before I get insulting to others?

On another note: What about the name conflicts? Are we just gonna have to rename our characters? If so, why wasnt this clarified before daybreak went back on their word about what server would be? All due to the pressure of the impatient crybabies...
    Son of a... likes this.
  8. Son of a... Augur

ooh ooh, Tell us, tell us.
    What is a krono...I mean, what....is.....a (dramatic pause) Krono??
    And why......is it so valuable??

Can it be a completely honest answer?
    (dun dun daaaah)
  9. Son of a... Augur

The primary reason transfer are happening is because DBG changed the rules and hammed those who though votes in a community choice poll matters..(I know what it was like to live in Florida in 2000)
    rmtRF is toxic...has no bearing on why transfers are 'a thing'.
    No other reason to transfer servers other than:
    • People want what they paid for and are moving to LJ for max classic.
    • People don't want max classic and are moving to RF for faster expansion release.
    This nonsense about multiple "test" transfers back and forth is complete and utter BS.

One way transfer of however many toons you want and done.
    Period.
    End of story.
    Anything else, is .
    Rhoulicas likes this.
  10. karioki Journeyman

I was wondering the same thing. I have a number of characters which are in their teens but have raised crafting skills. I would want to bring them as well as my adventuring toon without having to spend the time to level them just now.

If I need to get them to level 20 I would like to know ASAP.
  11. Geroblue Augur

How about transfers off of Ragefire onto a blue server ?
  12. kraggnar Elder

If you just wanted to sell Krono and transfer the pp you can already do it.. Krono are account wide and you just make a new tune on RF and transfer that tune then delete.
    ImSorryButIHadTo likes this.
  13. Numiko Augur

not really much point to that, on a live server you can easily create a toon and get them to 50 in a day or so and it would have vastly better gear then what you could get on the TLP servers just by running it through the tutorial.
  14. Son of a... Augur

Heh... Kinda surprised anyone even entertained that question.
    I thought about replying to it and asking; "what about transfers from TLP to Landmark....or I think a lvl 50 would kick in H1Z1. ;-)
    ImSorryButIHadTo likes this.
  15. Rhoulicas Augur

Thank you very much Holly and the gang for allowing us to transfer from Fip...err Ragefire. I really appreciate it.
  16. Cxaxukluth New Member

Thanks for the absurd amount of work that you guys have put into progression servers.

Holly was right about that thing she said. Don't take it out on the blogger for doing his/her job :p
    Behee likes this.
  17. Geroblue Augur

I like asking questions. I was considering just deleting the character and rerolling it on a blue server. If a free transfer was available, I would do that instead.
  18. Grandma Elder

I am staying on Ragefire and I am voting NO. so what if many people feel the same as I and all the transfers to RF happen and we don't open Kunark much sooner then originally the agreement was suppose to be?
  19. Behee Augur

Why not just reroll it? Who cares about deleting the character, unless you have too many other characters on the account on Ragefire/Lockjaw. You can max out your characters on every server.
  20. Geroblue Augur

Mostly I do have full numbers, 9 per server, of this account. Over 150 characters on 5 accounts.